joe_capone is offline Member

whats the best way for me to go?

i have recently come off a 5 month prop cycle.. threw in a little eq.. then var.. and i been off ever since october. i gained some great lean mass very keepable too.. got my abs str8 from a realy strict diet and cardio routine.. its been the best move ive made my entire life lol. im not a rookie here im not a beginer im sure some of you would remember me from b4.i have tones of knowledge and experience.

ive been doing alot of thinking lately if i should jump on the hgh side.. and stay on for 6 months or.. stay on aas year round.. start off with a bulker during the winter and eventualy cut up right b4 summer is around the corner. theres alot of risks in doing that wich is why i thought about using hgh instead adn when summer comes around the corner ill just run up some prop eq and var agian.

the reason why i want to do a bulker is because i never ever done a bulking cycle b4 i was always satisfied with my size. but its time im thinking about bulking up putting on 15 pounds more.

im currently 24 years old hittign up 25 soon.. i weight 186lbs @ 5'8.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro why not bridge between cycles with HGH and IGF. That way you can still do PCT which is a safer option and get some gains as well

numero uno is offline New Member
    5 months cicle and 186lbs?
    something is wrong

Bridging with GH is a waste. Takes too long to get to a point where it actually starts to do anything. You need a minimum of 4-6 months and then you need to stay on at a consistent dose.

joe_capone is offline Member
    it was a cutter not a bulker dude lol. nothings wrong.

Thread Information