scottroxx is offline Associate Member

Need some input on up coming cycle

I'm 5'9" 225lbs about 16%, b/f long time user. You guyz have been pretty good putting my cycles in check sooo here we go again with a 4 month cycle!!!

weeks 1-6 d Bol tabs.. 50mg p/day
    weeks 1-9 Test E.........1 gram p/week
    weeks 1-9 deca ...........500mg p/week
    weeks 10-16 Tren A.........700mg p/week
    weeks 10-16 Prop...........700mg p/week
    weeks 12-16 Anavar .tabs.100mg p/day
    weeks 1-16 Clen using benalyn every 3 weeks
    everyday Nolva...........20mg p/day
    weeks 16-18 clomid..........50mg p/day

Appreciate and respect your input guyz !!!

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    overall, gotta say i like that cycle.. however, with all of those compounds and for 4 months you might want to look into a better pct then just 50mg clomid/day hcg wouldn't be a bad idea with this cycle either..I've ran a similiar cycle like this going right into the summer months, as i see your bulking for the 1st part and then hardening for the next 6 weeks leading into summer.. just be careful not to drop to much weight too fast towards the end of the cycle and you'll be str8. good luck also, why not just start the clen in week 10??

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your post cycle needs a lotta work,2-3 weeks of clomid will just not cut it after a cycle like that......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    I'm 5'9" 225lbs about 16%, b/f long time user. You guyz have been pretty good putting my cycles in check sooo here we go again with a 4 month cycle!!!

weeks 1-6 d Bol tabs.. 50mg p/day[B].... (30 mgs)
    weeks 1-9 Test E.........1 gram p/week..... ( 1-14)
    weeks 1-9 deca ...........500mg p/week
    weeks 10-16 Tren A.........700mg p/week
    weeks 10-16 Prop...........700mg p/week.... ( 15 & 16)
    weeks 12-16 Anavar .tabs.100mg p/day...... ( 30 mgs d-bol)
    weeks 1-16 Clen using benalyn every 3 weeks
    everyday Nolva...........20mg p/day.... (skip unless Gyno appears)
    weeks 16-18 clomid..........50mg p/day

Appreciate and respect your input guyz !!!
    Changes in bold

Hey guyz, thanx for the feedback, Trenz, you hit it right on as this cycle is 2 months bulking and 2 cutting. I am an advanced level (light heavy weight )b/b competitor so I am quite familiar with getting ripped up but this is the first time I am bulking and cutting as I am only a few pounds away from heavy weight classs so trying to put a few quality pounds on by summer. The plan is to eat very clean and in huge amounts for the first 2 months spread out over the day of course!! cardio in the mornings with clen ( everyday to keep burning calories and not put to much water weight on ) and weights in the evenings then for the last 2 months cutting back the calories and starting cardio in the mornings with a small workout ( one body part ) then weights and cardio in the evenings. Might possibly do a show in June or July not sure yet but will be ready !!!!
    ok, now that I'm done babblin away ..lol so what would you suggest for the most beneficial pct and in what amounts and duration?
    Jeffrey, thanx for the input but honestly I don't understand any of the changes made !! why two weeks of prop at the end of the cycle?? and swapping anavar for D bol..WHAT ??? please explain if you could

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro, i wouldn't swap the var for the dbol either.. the prop 1-14 wouldn't be a bad idea, but personally i'd leave the cycle as be.. however there are far better options for pct and what i recommend is just to spend a lil time in the pct section on main page.. gr8 info in there.. your 50mg clomid only won't cut it..good luck to you.. if done correctly you will be very pleased..

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    your post cycle needs a lotta work,2-3 weeks of clomid will just not cut it after a cycle like that......................
    Exactly. You need some hcg . Clomid will not cut it imo, especially 50mg/day. If you use 50mg/day you may never recover or want to have sex with a girl again. Just speaking from experince.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would run the deca out to week 12 as you will still get some gains out of it, then run the tren 12-16. I would run the clen from week 14 or even 16 on and throughout PCT as many say it can interfere with the AR receptor and therefore inhibit the effects of AS. And you will want BENADRYL, Benalyn is a cough medicine.
    I would run low dose T3 from week 12-16 (.25 ED) as the tren will down reg T3 production. I would run proviron throughout cycle as it will minimize estrogenic sides and also lower SHBG and allow more free test in the body. Drop the nolva during cycle. If you are worried about bloat then letro would be a better choice to run with cycle due to the NORs and poss progesterone sides.
    Completely revise PCT. I would suggest looking into the anthony roberts PCT (you will find a sticky in the PCT forum) as the PCT you have outlined is far too weak. All PCT chems can be bought at ARR and I can say that they are of good quality.
    Last edited by perfectbeast2001; 03-04-2007 at 06:40 PM.

I will check into the pct secton a bit deeper !! appreciate the input guyz as always............

Thread Information