madflabby is offline Associate Member

Anyone have experience w/Test Susp?

I wanted Prop, but my guy only has susp, I'm thinking of waiting on the prop, unless you vets think I'll be fine w/susp, what could I expect w/susp?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    I wanted Prop, but my guy only has susp, I'm thinking of waiting on the prop, unless you vets think I'll be fine w/susp, what could I expect w/susp?
    I've personally never tried it. But, I have read positive things about it on this board. Expect 2x a day injections and some water retention when using Susp, so an Anti-E may be wise to use. I have also read that results are of good quality.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    This is for a lean bulker/cutter

my plan was test prop/tren /winny I should probably wait a few weeks to get the prop.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    This is for a lean bulker/cutter

my plan was test prop/tren/winny I should probably wait a few weeks to get the prop.
    I'd choose Prop or Susp, not both. If your an advanced cycler then I suggest Susp due to its 2xED injections. Prop would be good for a novice with only a few cycles previously done.

yes, suspension is the ****ing bomb IMO. It will put size and strength on you very fast, and it's on you like a bum on a bologni sandwich w/in about an hour or two after you inject it, since theres no ester attached to it. The only downfall to it, is the shots are a little more painful, but if you can handle prop then you can handle this. Chances are it's oil based and needs to be drawn w/ an 18 or 22 gauge to get the particles up in the needle. If it's water based jump on that shit. I got some water based now that can be shot w/ a slin pin it's so smooth, and painless. The particles are what makes it painful, they irritate the muscle a little bit, in most cases suspension has the visible particles in the bottle. I've only come across this water based this one time, and its diluted down and looks alot like winny. I'd try it out, but keep in mind, it needs to be shot ed unless your running a long chain behind it like cyp or test e.

A great cycle would be suspension/ tren wks 1-6, then switch off to prop/tren/winstrol wks 6-10. Thats what I'd do, grab that suspension now, then get the prop in a few weeks when it comes in

WhiteyeBrowe* is offline New Member
    suspension is fine

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i think you'll be fine with the suspension, but you're definately gonna hold some water. i'd take some arimidex or proviron to help keep some of the water off of you.

you will hold a little water from it, nothing too bad though. I've noticed that on 50mg ed I dont get much water off of it, but anything over 50 and I do. But I'm not running any anti e's right now, if I were I'd be ripped still.

Thread Information