DiMensionX is offline Member

Question Advice needed on adding some kick to my cycle

Ok folks, I could use some advice on this one.

I'm ending my 4th week of the following cycle:

Fina 75mg/ed Weeks 1-10
    Sust 500mg Week, Weeks 1-10, shooting on Sundays/Wednesdays
    Winny 50mg/ed Weeks 8-13

Well, I'm thinking about adding some Test Prop to the mix as well. I don't seem to be getting the effect from the Sust/Fina. I need some honest advice here, any and all is welcome.

I expected the Sust to really be kicking in by now, I know it's legit gear as well. When I started my testicles shrank pretty quickly, I'm assuming from the Fina, but now they seem to be filling back in. What gives?

I am getting more definition, my pumps are good, and my diet is in check at ~300g Protien and 150g carbs. I guess I just expected the gains to come a little faster than they are.

Am I just jumping the gun or do you guys think I may just be more tolerant to juice than some? Should I add in some Prop and do you think that would help? Would upping the dose of Fina from 75mg/ed to 100mg/ed-150mg/ed be better than the prop?

I guess my stats would help, I'm 28, 195ish, and about 15% BF. This is my first cycle as well. I'm lifting 4x a week and doing cardio 4x a week as well.

Thanks guys,

DMX

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    for a first cycle thats a pretty good amount of gear---fina 10 weeks is a long time as well
    how much have you gained so far
    you could add prop but gains should be starting soon or i would question your gear

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Tapout's right bro, it's alot of gear and you should start seeing results in the next week or so. Don't be impatient, when you do you put yourself at risk trying to bump doses and the such. Stick to your plan, don't deviate. My 2cc's

Thanks guys, I just needed a reality check .

I am most certain the gear is legit, the gentleman I deal with is a stand up guy. Regardless about his gear I know the Fina is legit because I converted it myself.

I had gone from 180ish to 200ish but after upping my Arimidex dose some more water fell off and I'm at 195ish right now. I'd say I've got an honest 10lbs so far, which sounds like a lot but my weight seems to fluctuate with the moon...

I think I will wait another week and if I don't start noticing something I might up my Fina to 100mg/ed. Does that sound wacky?

I apreciate is,

DMX

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    10 lbs is good at 4 weeks already some people dont do that in a year

Yea, I guess I'm never happy . I can pack on the pounds faster than George Forman at a BBQ, I just want to drop some damn fat and pick up some LBM.

DMX

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    10 lbs in four weeks? You are doing JUST fine! How about strength? Sounds like you are on track!

Originally posted by G Child
    My 2cc's
    G Child, I like that!

The strength is climbing, slowly but surely. I noticed acne is comming on, just noticed some big mofos on my back so I have a feeling the Sust is just taking a little longer to kick in then I thought it would.

DMX

templeton is offline New Member
    You could possibly add an extra shot of sust in order to maintain constant blood levels of test and an overall more effective dose. Personally I would ingest a far higher amount of carbs but I can get away with such an approach whereas you may be different. Might be worth a try though.

Thread Information