Thread: Sore joints.

onehundredk is offline Member

Sore joints.

..deca300, test400, and 1500mg glucosamine/1200mg chondrotin daily...still my joints are sore as hell. Any suggestions

If thats not working don't know what else would do it besides HGH.
    Rest more, physical therapy, Ice.
    Stop doing the exercises that hurt. Don't lift heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    If thats not working don't know what else would do it besides HGH.
    Rest more, physical therapy, Ice.
    Stop doing the exercises that hurt. Don't lift heavy.
    if i increase the deca by .25-.5 cc more, would that help lub up my joints better, or do nothing.

Try to take a "cause and effect" approach. What exactly do you think caused the sore joints? Do elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Try to take a "cause and effect" approach. What exactly do you think caused the sore joints? Do elaborate.
    i dont think i injured myself working out, i woke up one morning my wrist was cramped. my back/neck was all stiff. and my hips were sore. i knew right away that the sore joints effect kicked in. most likely i think the pain is coming from muscle growth. other than that, im lost

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Are you taking any AIs? If so, lower the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    i dont think i injured myself working out, i woke up one morning my wrist was cramped. my back/neck was all stiff. and my hips were sore. i knew right away that the sore joints effect kicked in. most likely i think the pain is coming from muscle growth. other than that, im lost

Did you add any compound movements (ie deadlifts) that you hadn't previously been doing? Muscle growth shouldn't cause joint pain. Muscles by nature are weakest at the point of insertion (ie the joint). Back, neck and hips sounds like a compound lift injury, namely squatting or deadlifting. If you wanna elaborate more, I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Are you taking any AIs? If so, lower the dose.
    my ai's are already very low.

Did you add any compound movements (ie deadlifts) that you hadn't previously been doing? Muscle growth shouldn't cause joint pain. Muscles by nature are weakest at the point of insertion (ie the joint). Back, neck and hips sounds like a compound lift injury, namely squatting or deadlifting. If you wanna elaborate more, I'm here.
    my hips, sore at the front, like by my abs...i actually noticed that pain just drivin..all of a sudden it started hurting, and i massaged it. but my wrist i noticed doing skull crushers (which happened to be a new max) Maybe what your sayin with my wrist could be, i did a little too much for myself to handle. as far as neck and back, it started to hurt 4 days after i did my back excersices. and possibly my neck from squatting. could my joints be sore from doing too much weight?

If your wrists are sore I would immediately start wrapping everytime you handle a dumbell. It works wonders on the wrists and forearms. Work forearms into you routine as well, paying special attention to the flexors and extensors (botom and top halves). You could also be out of alignment. I go to a chiropractor once a week. If you put heavy weight on your back it's not normal. And yes, too much weight can hurt your joints. Aim for stricter movements where you can't cheat.

If your wrists are sore I would immediately start wrapping everytime you handle a dumbell. It works wonders on the wrists and forearms. Work forearms into you routine as well, paying special attention to the flexors and extensors (botom and top halves). You could also be out of alignment. I go to a chiropractor once a week. If you put heavy weight on your back it's not normal. And yes, too much weight can hurt your joints. Aim for stricter movements where you can't cheat.
    K, ill start doing more forearms, and wrap my wrist...with like acebandage or tape? or what you think, ive seen both at my gym

my hips, sore at the front, like by my abs...i actually noticed that pain just drivin..all of a sudden it started hurting, and i massaged it. but my wrist i noticed doing skull crushers (which happened to be a new max) Maybe what your sayin with my wrist could be, i did a little too much for myself to handle. as far as neck and back, it started to hurt 4 days after i did my back excersices. and possibly my neck from squatting. could my joints be sore from doing too much weight?

Hips and abs?
    Did you hit the abs hard? (crunches and abwork)
    You might have strained your neck from that.
    By joints I thought you meant knees and elbows.
    Yours is probly caused by improper form while exercising.

K, ill start doing more forearms, and wrap my wrist...with like acebandage or tape? or what you think, ive seen both at my gym

Straps while pulling (like the ones you use while doing pulldowns) and wraps for pushing (they wrap around your wrist for support (ie Inzer).

Straps while pulling (like the ones you use while doing pulldowns) and wraps for pushing (they wrap around your wrist for support (ie Inzer).
    K thanks big mike

*edit, nevermind

Thread Information