DiMensionX is offline Member

Question Should I stock up on Sust or go for Cyp?

Question, the gentleman I get my gear from is having a sale this month for Sust at $4 an amp. It's Pakistan Organon Sust 250.

Should I stock up on this since it's so cheap or would I be better off buying Testex Cyp 250 for $7 an Amp? I'm currently on a cycle of Sust and the next one will be 750mg's a week I think if I do it again.

$4 just seems like a hellavu deal to me. What do you guys think?

Regardless I think my next cycle in September will look something like this:

Sust or Cyp at 750mg's a week
    Prop until Sust or Cyp kicks in
    Dbol 50mg's ED weeks 1-4
    Yellow Top Deca at 400-600mg's a week

Thanks,

DMX

PS, Don't bother asking me about my source, It's against the rules to ask about sources and this gentleman doesn't want new business unless reffered by a mod. I will not talk about this source to anyone, thanks for understanding...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Who is your source and where can I get those cheap prices? I need steroids and I want to know where to get them, help me! LOL, just kidding people, don't sh*t yourselves. If you want steroids you CAN go to http://kickme.to/dbol . . . oops, there I go again source posting!

Personally I would go with what's cheaper. Alot of people like the single ester tests instead of sustanon and vice versa. If you are deciding on doing 750mg/week of sustanon, you are doing enough to keep blood levels constant, so I would go with Sus in this case.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i feel same as g child at 750 doing shots 3 x per week levels are constant
    if it was me i would probably get both and stock up at those prices--enough for 1 or 2 cycles each

Heh, I was thinking about stocking up for a few cycles as well. I don't see how I could go wrong at those prices.

DMX

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Sustanon 's levels even out at 3 shots a week, so that looks cool! (Even at 2X weekly you are pretty much OK, less than that & forget Sustanon all together!)

Hard to beat prices like that--unless you live where I do!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    sus for 4/amp.....you better jump on that like a horny stripper!!! Whoa--thats bargain basement if you ask me, I dont think I have ever heard it being posted for cheaper. Its 18/amp around my way.
    -Cy

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    If i could get it for 4 dollars an amp i dont no how many i would by but i would have to get a bigger house!!! lol but ya 14amp is the cheapest i could find it 4! So get on that

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    sounds almost to good to be true. Be carefull. But if your sure your guy is good i would get as many as you could.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I was getting it at $9 but for $4 thats a hell of a deal.

Well, time for a second mortgage j/k

DMX

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by G Child
    If you want steroids you CAN go to http://kickme.to/dbol . . . oops, there I go again source posting!

g child thats a good price on those tabs, ill take three........pills that is LOL

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    $4 is not an unheard of price. I have seen them for less, but I don't even want them. I am not a big sust or omnadren fan. I woud go with the cyp. unless he has enanthate for cheaper. DMX, are you going to use anything short acting for the 2 or 3 weeks following the last shot of deca or sust/cyp?

Thread Information