Joppe is offline New Member

Starting a new cycle!

I haven't been on a cycle now för a long time, but really feel that it's time for me now

gonna go for 40 mg/ d-bol/day week 1-8
    deca 500mg/week- week 6-14
    I don't know the name of it in english but in sweden we call it Ox
    and I will take a half pill every day the first 14 day then one pill every day- week 10-15!

what do you guy's say about that? I'm not totally sure about it yet! like I sad haven't been on a cycle for a long time!

but give me some advice for what to use! hope that it looks good to you guy's also!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Why did you choose these compounds? What are your stats, cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Why did you choose these compounds? What are your stats, cycle experience?

A friend of mine told me this is good because he have tried it! and the Ox is crazy 6.0 -6.1 I belive and 200-205 lbs! done 2 cycle's before this!

any advice? wanne grow really fast now

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Not sure what OX you are referring to? Drol or Var? With your want to get HUGE fast mentality, I'm guessing drol. If that is the case, do not take dbol and drol at the same time, Take one of those out and add a longer ester Test like Enanthate at 500-750mg/wk for 10-12wks. Another thing I would suggest is doing your own research so you have a clue as to why your friend suggested this shitty cycle. JMO. But really, know what you are putting into your body and why. From your avatar, looks like you might be holding either water or fat, but doesn't look like great development, may want to lay off and get your diet in check before you jump into another cycle, no flame intended. Peace
    BD

Quote Originally Posted by Joppe
    I haven't been on a cycle now för a long time, but really feel that it's time for me now

gonna go for 40 mg/ d-bol/day week 1-8
    deca 500mg/week- week 6-14
    I don't know the name of it in english but in sweden we call it Ox
    and I will take a half pill every day the first 14 day then one pill every day- week 10-15!

what do you guy's say about that? I'm not totally sure about it yet! like I sad haven't been on a cycle for a long time!

but give me some advice for what to use! hope that it looks good to you guy's also!
    1-5 D-bol 35mg
    1-10 Test 500mg
    1-9 Deca 400mg

PCT

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Not sure what OX you are referring to? Drol or Var? With your want to get HUGE fast mentality, I'm guessing drol. If that is the case, do not take dbol and drol at the same time, Take one of those out and add a longer ester Test like Enanthate at 500-750mg/wk for 10-12wks. Another thing I would suggest is doing your own research so you have a clue as to why your friend suggested this shitty cycle. JMO. But really, know what you are putting into your body and why. From your avatar, looks like you might be holding either water or fat, but doesn't look like great development, may want to lay off and get your diet in check before you jump into another cycle, no flame intended. Peace
    BD
    thanks for de advice bro! yes I will check it before! my last cycle was on d-bol and test e! I have a great diet I always use
    do you noknow any good cycle?

thank's bro

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    1-5 D-bol 35mg
    1-10 Test 500mg
    1-9 Deca 400mg

PCT
    yee man! test e was great on me!

Thread Information