Thread: gear and age?

jport1540 is offline Associate Member

gear and age?

whats the appropriate age to start using gear? I have heard from 25 on, but I am not sure why. People talk about since I am 20, I have a lot of free test in my body. But what does it matter if I use gear just once or twice? Just curious, I have tried reading up, but I would like your guys input. Thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Sure. I first used gear at the age of 21. Guess what? It was a test and tren cycle one of the biggest no-no in the AAS board community.

Although I could have I didn't use anymore AAS because I kept growing naturally post cycle. IMO it's a personal decision on your part. Ask yourself if you're ready for any sides effects both physical and physiological, are you willing to train balls to the wall? You willing to stick to your diet for your goals? Willing to don't rush things by adding more drugs and increasing dosages? If you can honestly say yes to all of these points IMO you're ready.

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    I am currently on my 1st cycle at 21 also and i am hitting up test susp. and dbol . I play D1 college sports and entering my junior season I have been around the stuff long enough to know what they do to people who use/abuse. If you do it right and have all the knowledge on what your doing then go for it. It really is a big step in your life though as it took me a very long time to finally go for it. Goodluck and take care

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most people will tell you to wait until your 25 but most of them started years before that. you definatly should be over 19 to think about starting and you should spend alot of time on this board and suck up as much knowledge as you can to ensure you dont make a mistake. you should also make sure you cant grow any mor naturally before using roids. try eating more and taking in alot of protein. after all that if you think your ready then go for it, just make sure that you know everything you can about roids before you inject them into your body. i started using well before i was 25 and i dont regret it for one day but i knew what i was getting myself into. goodluck bro

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The three main arguments against young users juicing is this: 1) your growth plates will close 2) your endocrin sys is not yet matured until like 21 yrs old 3) irresponsible use.

These conditions vary from person to person. Avoiding aromatizing AASs, taking AIs, and getting X-rayed to see if growth plates have closed takes care of number 1. Some people stop growing around 17 or 18 at earliest. Number 2 is the kicker, this is why you dont want to juice to young. At 20 yrs old this is probably ok tho. Number 3: teens are hard-headed bastards for the most part. They are the ones to not use sterile needles, not come off cycle, stay on too long, use too many orals, etc. If you have matured above this and respect that AASs can be dangerous if used improperly then go ahead.

*Always have good diet and years of training prior to use also

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i wouldnt start gear to early because of the reasons Powerliftmike has stated, also to get a good start in bodybuilding you need a good solid natural base, you need afew years under your belt of hard heavy training and gain as much solid mass as possible naturaly, for the first 3-4 years i did powerlifting exercise's i trained hard and eat like a pig, this gave me an excellent base to work from and i was about 25yrs old before i started juicing,

jport1540 is offline Associate Member

Smile

Thanks for the replys. A LOT of helpful information. I am continuing to read more and more about AAS. In regards to a strong base, how long would you guys recomend having worked out for? What determines a good foundation? Great posts, thanks again!

Thread Information