Sundown is offline New Member

packaged got picked up

been waiting on my pack that shipped i checked the tracking number on fedex website and it shipped out on the dec. 7 and arrived in my city on the 9. then i called fedex and they said they had it at their facility but it was picked up by law enforcement. they said call tomorrow and talk to the law enforcement. im thinking no just gonna cut my losses. i ordered from a different source so do you think im flagged or just the source. u think ill be alright ordering from a different source or no?

angelicajimenez is offline Female Member
    who did you order from and what state do you live in

came outta mexico and i live in ohio, friends have ordered from him many times so i thought i would try. think im going to go back to my original source, who is a lil more pricey but he lives in the states. what you guys think.

tha_goodz is offline New Member
    unlucky bro

I had the same thing happen but in cali. Go with the gurantee recieve the product even if it is more.

you think ill be alright ordering from my source in the states if i wait a while.

you should be but you know no gurantee with anything

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Law enforcement will have a difficult time going after you unless you admit to ordering the package.

Since the order was placed outside the country they generally cannot determine exactly what was purchased with your credit card. They will have a history of the transaction, but will not know what the item was.

I always put someone else's name on these type of deliveries...steroids , ganja, etc... such as my dead grandfather's firstname or my dog's name with my last name.

It's always a good laugh when LE calls up your place and asks to speak to your dog.
    Last edited by cmax; 12-21-2005 at 08:38 PM.

msu16366 is offline Member
    I didnt know you could order ganga online, I perfer to get mine at wall mart.

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    Law enforcement will have a difficult time going after you unless you admit to ordering the package.

Since the order was placed outside the country they generally cannot determine exactly what was purchased with your credit card. They will have a history of the transaction, but will not know what the item was.

I always put someone else's name on these type of deliveries...steroids , ganja, etc... such as my dead grandfather's firstname or my dog's name with my last name.

It's always a good laugh when LE calls up your place and asks to speak to your dog.

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    be cool with the mexico stuff right now bro. You read about all the bust's on those labs didnt you..some bastard named hooten had a kid that offed himself and they blamed it on juice making him depressed after he came off. Anyway this **** has gotten some big ass investigation on over the last year or so and all these labs in mexico just got popped (like 8 i think) . I read that the dea had like 2000 of the customers names from the US. I know QV was one of the companies mentioned..Be careful bro...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey,do like me ,my stuff from Mex is send from USA...!

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I didnt know you could order ganja online, I perfer to get mine at wall mart.
    You can order ganja online from several of the pot clubs in northern California if you have a prescription (215 Card) or know the right people. Proposition 215 baby!

meathead33 is offline New Member
    stay clear of mex shit those mutherfukers (dea) are like flys on a piece of shit all because they have to make a statement saying yea we tryed to do something about the juice. shit half of those asswipes are on the shit thats what pisses me off dont worry it will die down again after all ROLSROYCE said it right that dad of the kid who died he needs to leave it alone hes the one making a big stink about it. trying to get everyone involved.

Thread Information