hi help please!!!!!!!!

hi, i have just did a 9 week cycle, which consisded of week 1-6 40mgs d ball ed and week 1-9 test e 500mgs weekly!! now i have been one week off cycle and i am doing pct (hcg and clomite)!!

my question is how long shall i leave to start another cycle to take the full benefits from it (i am meaning that the repeters will be opened and sort of ready for another cycle) how many week shall i leave to start again????

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    hi, i have just did a 9 week cycle, which consisded of week 1-6 40mgs d ball ed and week 1-9 test e 500mgs weekly!! now i have been one week off cycle and i am doing pct (hcg and clomite)!!

my question is how long shall i leave to start another cycle to take the full benefits from it (i am meaning that the repeters will be opened and sort of ready for another cycle) how many week shall i leave to start again????
    Date of Birth:
    July 8, 1986

Next cycle begin July 9, 2007

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    this guy is 19 and has done 4-5 cycles now. He is under the impression that he cant grow without steroids . Ive preached to him over about it, but he doesnt listen.

First off PCT should start 14 days after last shot of test e. I dont think its recommended to run clomid and HCG at the same time. Besides you dont need HCG for a 9 week cycle, which was also too short IMO

i run hcg 1000ius per 3 rd day for 2 weeks then i do clomite for 2 weeks aswell!!!

so how big are you now?

yes i am 19 i have been cycling on and off since 17 yrs old its fornothing telling me to grow nuteral becuase i tryied it and i lost alot of gains i like cycling 9-10 weeks on and 6-8 weeks off!!!!! i am really happy with my size!!! i compit with the under 21 years here in malta with the nabba!!! here in malta every one starts cycling at age 16-17

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i run hcg 1000ius per 3 rd day for 2 weeks then i do clomite for 2 weeks aswell!!!
    its not clomite and ive heard people having GREAT success with 100mg/ed CLOMID for 4 weeks and 40mg nolva/ed and most gains are retained
    but what have u been doing cycling since you were 15 or somethin?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    so how big are you now?
    i am 190 pounds 5 feet 7 tall and low body fat! (when i started training i was 110 pounds at the age of 15)

the guys in malta must be all lazy with stunted growth and some really messed up sperm lol

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    this guy is 19 and has done 4-5 cycles now. He is under the impression that he cant grow without steroids . Ive preached to him over about it, but he doesnt listen.

First off PCT should start 14 days after last shot of test e. I dont think its recommended to run clomid and HCG at the same time. Besides you dont need HCG for a 9 week cycle, which was also too short IMO
    If he has done 4-5 Cyscles why the hell is he even asking this question

You should have started at 14, here in America we all take steroids at 13 or 14.
    Good luck in your show

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    its not clomite and ive heard people having GREAT success with 100mg/ed CLOMID for 4 weeks and 40mg nolva/ed and most gains are retained
    but what have u been doing cycling since you were 15 or somethin?
    no i started cyclin after 2 yrs hard training i start trainign at 15 and cycling at 17

i am asking this question to get advise from expericed people

i am asking this question to get advise from expericed people
    The only advice you are going to get around here my friend, is that starting to cycle at 17 is the dumbest thing anybody could ever do.

onehundredk is offline Member
    You should have started at 14, here in America we all take steroids at 13 or 14.
    Good luck in your show

haha it seems like it with all the high school kids around these days

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    The only advice you are going to get around here my friend, is that starting to cycle at 17 is the dumbest thing anybody could ever do.
    yes you are right but there is no turning back now jsut keep on cycling on and off i just love bodybuilding i really feel good when i am on cycle i feel really stronge and love seeing my gains from week to week!!!

yes you are right but there is no turning back now jsut keep on cycling on and off i just love bodybuilding i really feel good when i am on cycle i feel really stronge and love seeing my gains from week to week!!!
    Why cycle off??? Just take it year round...it's the only way you will become a champ in Bodybuilding and win that $20 trophy.

Why cycle off??? Just take it year round...it's the only way you will become a champ in Bodybuilding and win that $20 trophy.
    hahahaha or the grand prize:a brand new liver

i dont do bodybuilding ot win the trophy i do it because i love it and i dont want ot cycle year round becuase the gain stop after a while if i find a way that i cycle year round i will do it no problem at all but its not worth it becuase gains stop!!!!!! untill all my blood work keep on coming out every thing good i will keep on going till now thank god i m all right!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    since youve done all the cycles and youre 19, you should already know the answers to your questions, so why are you asking?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think that you have done 4-5 cyles,that question have no sence at all from a supposed "Associate Member" you look like a Newbe...

Thread Information