MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member

delt needle size

Hey guys, I started my first cycle last week, 500mg cyp a week, 250mg monday morning, 250mb thursday morning.. I did both glutes already, I was thinking about doing delts tomorrow, but I only have 23x1.5" needles..

Is that fine for delts?

Yes, but I would only put it in 3/4 of the way.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by MiZongMaster
    Hey guys, I started my first cycle last week, 500mg cyp a week, 250mg monday morning, 250mb thursday morning.. I did both glutes already, I was thinking about doing delts tomorrow, but I only have 23x1.5" needles..

Is that fine for delts?
    Why not do quads, its way easier than delts, you only need to go in 1" with qauds

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Why not do quads, its way easier than delts, you only need to go in 1" with qauds

I am not too concerned with how easy it is, because my gf injects me. But does the quads hurt less? It definately sounds more appe****g.. My quads are huge compared to my delts, lol

Well I only do quads and glutes. Depending on what you are shooting generaly determines if it will hurt, like Prop or Sust (which has Prop in it) they hurt me like a bitch. Generally I dont feel a thing or minor pain for a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well I only do quads and glutes. Depending on what you are shooting generaly determines if it will hurt, like Prop or Sust (which has Prop in it) they hurt me like a bitch. Generally I dont feel a thing or minor pain for a few hours

I will try quads then.. cyp doesnt hurt much.. I guess as much as you would expect an intramuscular shot would, but nothing that has bothered me yet.

I already hate needles, glad cyp doesnt hurt..

No Cyp has never hurt me, but everyone is different, there was a guy crying on one of the boards recently that he couldnt sit down for four days after doing a 3cc shot of Test C and Deca , never happened to me though. Now Sust is another story, fvck that shit hurts

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    for all my injections i use either 1 1/2" or 1 1/4" long needles at 21g. and i put the needle all the way in.

i tried 25g at 5/8" but it wasnt long enough.

Thread Information