Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Injecting test E

Well ive never injected before, and am CLUELES into injecting, i looked at spot injecting . com but thats a joke,it just shows a guy sticking a needle in his ass, i mean i know that much, but does ne one know a good step bye step guide, or is it as easy as just getting the balls to stick it in, n get it over with?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    just stick it in that general area and go in slowly bro..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Well ive never injected before, and am CLUELES into injecting, i looked at spot injecting . com but thats a joke,it just shows a guy sticking a needle in his ass, i mean i know that much, but does ne one know a good step bye step guide, or is it as easy as just getting the balls to stick it in, n get it over with?

The most difficult injection will always be your first. You're nervous and have no idea what to expect. But let me tell you, after that first one is done you will realize that it was nothing.

As far as glute injections picture a quadrant on each cheek. Inject in upper right quadrant for right cheek. Upper left quadrant for left cheek. Then once again take a look at **************. I like that site, a big vague but a good overall view...

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    i was the same way my first shot, after i did, i was like wow no biggie. just make sure everything is clean using alcohol, and dont whipe away, let it evaporate, sometimes takin a warm shower before helps..., make sure theres no airbubbles...go in slowly, this will help in the longrun, aspirate (pullin back on the plunger to check if your in the right spot; pullin blood=bad DONT inject, new needle and try again...pullin bubbles=good; your in the muscle. make sure your in the muscle as well, you dont want to hit shallow. inject very slowly, after done, pull out slowly, and massage the area for a good minute or two, this will help the pain/swelling. other than that, man up, its easy

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    The most difficult injection will always be your first. You're nervous and have no idea what to expect. But let me tell you, after that first one is done you will realize that it was nothing.

As far as glute injections picture a quadrant on each cheek. Inject in upper right quadrant for right cheek. Upper left quadrant for left cheek. Then once again take a look at **************. I like that site, a big vague but a good overall view...
    the quadrant thing is what i used the first time as well....but if you are farmiliar with the ILLIAC CREST (2 bones on your lower back above your ass) go a few inches below that but STAY IN THE UPPER OUTER QUADRANT

dont want a run in with the sciatic i heard thats pretty awful

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    It may be easier to hit your quad at first. Go to the lateral side about 6 inches or so from the knee and (this always made it painless) stretch the skin tight with one hand and just slide the needle in with the other.Make shure you let a drop of oil run down the pin to help lubricate it.Good luck bro.....

DBflash21 is offline Member
    It's kinda a mind over matter thing, but after my first injection it becomes easy. If possible have a buddy do the first one, thats what I did, and after that I was like "wow that was nothing" just make sure you're relaxed. One time I was a bit tense and it hurt pretty bad, lol. Good luck bro

monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    **************.com

Thread Information