onehundredk is offline Member

how does my clenbuterol cycle sound?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

After reading this; I started to plan my clenbuterol cycle. after the deca /test. after 2 weeks of clomid, ill start the clenbuterol, accelerating from 1 pill, 2 pill, 3 pill,etc until i find a good point to keep a steady dosage. during first 2 weeks of clenbuterol ill still be on clomid, so natural test will be up a little to help the clen out. the next 2 weeks of clenbuterol, 20mg/daily of winstrol - this is to clean up my muscles after the bulking cycle. and the LAST 2 weeks of clenbuterol, will be clenbuterol alone, and no-little cardio.- this is for the muscle gain effect. after 6 weeks of clen, i should be cleaned up, bf% droped and FFM up. and continue on natural building. how does that sound?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

After reading this; I started to plan my clenbuterol cycle. after the deca /test. after 2 weeks of clomid, ill start the clenbuterol, accelerating from 1 pill, 2 pill, 3 pill,etc until i find a good point to keep a steady dosage. during first 2 weeks of clenbuterol ill still be on clomid, so natural test will be up a little to help the clen out. the next 2 weeks of clenbuterol, 20mg/daily of winstrol- this is to clean up my muscles after the bulking cycle. and the LAST 2 weeks of clenbuterol, will be clenbuterol alone, and no-little cardio.- this is for the muscle gain effect. after 6 weeks of clen, i should be cleaned up, bf% droped and FFM up. and continue on natural building. how does that sound?
    So you are going to take Winny during PCT ? Hows does that work ? Also what do you mean by "Clean your muscles up"

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    So you are going to take Winny during PCT ? Hows does that work ? Also what do you mean by "Clean your muscles up"
    no...sorry, i guess it is a little confusing-

bulkin-
    wk1-10 deca 300mg/weekly
    wk1-12 test 400mg/weekly

cutting-
    wk1-2= clomid 50mg/ed, clenbuterol most likely 40-50mcg/ed
    wk3-4=clenbuterol 50-60mcg/ed, winstrol 20mg/ed
    wk5-6=clenbuterol 60-70mcg/ed decealerating down to 20mcg, last day.

by cleaning up my muscles, after a bulk cycle, ill be beafy and to get that extra definetion ill throw in winstrol. better said?

Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    no...sorry, i guess it is a little confusing-

bulkin-
    wk1-10 deca 300mg/weekly
    wk1-12 test 400mg/weekly

cutting-
    wk1-2= clomid 50mg/ed, clenbuterol most likely 40-50mcg/ed
    wk3-4=clenbuterol 50-60mcg/ed, winstrol 20mg/ed
    wk5-6=clenbuterol 60-70mcg/ed decealerating down to 20mcg, last day.

by cleaning up my muscles, after a bulk cycle, ill be beafy and to get that extra definetion ill throw in winstrol. better said?
    The winny should be done in the last few weeks of your cycle, not during PCT that defeats the whole purpose of PCT. Also the Clomid should be 100mg from Day 1-30 of PCT and you should also do 20mg of Nolvadex Day 1-30 as well. Clen to start first day of PCT

Also if you do Winny at the end of the cycle you need to run it for at least four weeks,
    Last edited by Kale; 12-21-2005 at 07:24 PM.

The winny should be done in the last few weeks of your cycle, not during PCT that defeats the whole purpose of PCT
    ok one of us needs to go back to highschool, cuz were not understanding each other. the winni will start after clomid is done...get it...4 weeks of clomid, and after last day of clomid, winstrol ...the clenbuterol for the last 2 weeks of clomid will act as a pct as well. im taking clenbuterol for a total of 6 weeks. 2 weeks of clenbuterol/clomid, 2weeks of clenbuterol/winstrol, 2 weeks of clenbuterol...get it

Man I have been on these boards for a number of years and I have never seen anybody do Winny at the end of PCT. PCT has just restarted you Natty test production and your are about to shut it right down again with Winny. Maybe I am about to learn something here. ?

Man I have been on these boards for a number of years and I have never seen anybody do Winny at the end of PCT. PCT has just restarted you Natty test production and your are about to shut it right down again with Winny. Maybe I am about to learn something here. ?
    Maybe it is me who needs to be educated on winstrol . ive researched that winstrol does not convert estrogen, and does not alter your test production. if this is wrong, i appolgize, im more educated on the bulking, than cutting compounds. i was assuming to take winstrol with my clenbuterol LIKE a supplement.

OK so here is a bit of the description in the Steroid Profiles on Winny

Click Drug Name to View Profile: Winstrol

Ok i appreciate the input and i do appolgize, but would you think i should do- bulking to pct, and then cutting to pct? and yes, the low dose for 2 weeks is just to get rid of the beefy look and give some definetion and then clenbuterol will do the same, but the winni will act as a jumpstart...i was looking thru chemist researches on clenbuterol, which is how i came up with;
    week1-2 clomid 100mg/ed
    week3-4 clomid 100mg/ed, clenbuterol/ed
    week5-6 clenbuterol/ed, winstrol 20mg/ed
    week7-8 clenbuterol/ed

but i still shouldnt do this after pct from the bulking?
    or do this cycle and then a week of 100mg/ed clomid

To me a cycle should be for bulking or cutting, not both. But having said that its good to get a bit off at the end. Can you post this Chemist Research thing I would be interested to read it. Now you are on a straight bulking cycle with Test and Deca right now. I would just stick with that and then do PCT like this

Day 1-30 Clomid 100mg ED
    Nolvadex Day 1-30 20mg ED
    L-Dex Day 1-30 .25mg ED

Clen to start the first Day of PCT for six weeks if you do in the Benadryl or else 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. The Clen should do what you want. It will help keep your gains and should strip off some fat.

Have you started your cycle yet ? What is your starting weight and what do you hope to get to. ? I wouldnt (and dont) bother cutting until you are really happy that you are 10lbs heavier than where you want to be after you are cut up.

Have you started your cycle yet ? What is your starting weight and what do you hope to get to. ? I wouldnt (and dont) bother cutting until you are really happy that you are 10lbs heavier than where you want to be after you are cut up.
    One research is my thread starter on just clen , ill find the one where they tested 2 atheletes and the one of using clen for pct (which is on these boards)...anyways, i started at 163, i weighed today at 174-5'11", im on my 5th week of deca300/test400-weekly. nolva 25mg/ed. and arimidex last 4 weeks .5mg eod of bulking cycle, then after 15-18 days after last dose, clomid for 100mg/ed 4 weeks....im pretty sure that after my 10th week of deca /12th week of test, ill be the bulked i was aiming for, and will want to clean up; using clenbuterol as a cutting agent/pct. and was told to throw in some winstrol for 2 weeks to jumpstart the cutting effects, now im thinkin just to take clenbuterol alone.

Good gains for 5 weeks bro. I am 180 at 5'8" so we are pretty close, but I would not think of cutting until I get to at least 195, but I guess it depends entirly on the look you are after. Definitly do the Winny for the last four weeks of your cycle and end it with your last shot of Test. Then do PCT and Clen . I am sure you will be happy, Winny will harden you up and bring in some good vascualrity as well. I actually prefer Anavar for this but it is expensive in the US (cheap where I live :-))

Good gains for 5 weeks bro. I am 180 at 5'8" so we are pretty close, but I would not think of cutting until I get to at least 195, but I guess it depends entirly on the look you are after. Definitly do the Winny for the last four weeks of your cycle and end it with your last shot of Test. Then do PCT and Clen. I am sure you will be happy, Winny will harden you up and bring in some good vascualrity as well. I actually prefer Anavar for this but it is expensive in the US (cheap where I live :-))
    i hear about all that, anavar , steroid .com profiles, i cant seem to find anything on anavar...im gonna start a thread...

Thread Information