onehundredk is offline Member

there is a problem with me injecting..

every sunday evening- 300mg deca , 400mg t4; 23g, 1.5"; glute. k- after 3rd-4th day it stops hurting, but hell comes...i swell up and get red, and spreads like fire. after day 10-12, itll go away. ive been into the doctor and pretty much he siad just take benadryl when it starts getting red, 50mg every 6 hours...why is it doing this, i even had a friend do it last sunday, and hes a vet on this kind of shit, and im gettin that same red mark around the area. seems as it spreads up my back, rather down, left/right...

meathead33 is offline New Member
    its the t4 there is so much achohol compressed in there it causes that type of irritation. try pulling your deca with your t4 it mixes it and wont cause that problem kinda like dilutes it

Quote Originally Posted by meathead33
    its the t4 there is so much achohol compressed in there it causes that type of irritation. try pulling your deca with your t4 it mixes it and wont cause that problem kinda like dilutes it
    yea i do that now...maybe 1.5cc deca , 1cc t4?

i need some help, if making my next shot, 1.5cc deca (450mg) would help this swelling...but it wont go wit the test 100mg more than deca...cuz the test will still be at 400mg

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    every sunday evening- 300mg deca, 400mg t4; 23g, 1.5"; glute....

This is your entire cycle??? 400mgs of Test and 300mgs of Deca ? I'm wondering why you arent splitting up the injections...............T400 is very harsh and I have always hated it. If you are running it I'd inject twice a week. 200mgs of Test and 150mgs of Deca in each shot.

the guy above said it all that is really good advice knows what hes talking about

t400 is good but if i were you go with some sus its better and alot less painful plus you can keep alot of your gains with sus

Thread Information