matt1234 is offline New Member

i need your input please!

i just bought a cycle of steriods and i dont know much about them i have a stack of masteron and durabolin . i whould just like to get some educated opions on this stack and if it will work good and what i should expect. my stats are 19 years old 5'9 150lbs been working out for 7 years.

thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Man you are going to get a LOT of advice here so be ready OK.. First of all at 19 you shouldnt be juicing at all for a number of reasons, ie Growth Plates still closing, already high natural production of Testosterone etc. Also at 150lbs you can get a lot further naturally with a good diet and workout routine, The key to growing is eating and not juicing. You probably wont listen but everyone here more or less will tell you this. You do the juice as I am sure you will but you will probably lose everything you gain and potentially stuff up your natural test production which is not a good idea at your age

I might as well say it because no doubt sombody else will, you are to young to be using AAS. Second you have obviously done next to no reaserch on the compounds you have purchased or any others for that matter. and at 150 lbs.....? Forget about it for a while, spend countless hours reaserching and come back when you are ready!!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Man you are going to get a LOT of advice here so be ready OK.. First of all at 19 you shouldnt be juicing at all for a number of reasons, ie Growth Plates still closing, already high natural production of Testosterone etc. Also at 150lbs you can get a lot further naturally with a good diet and workout routine, The key to growing is eating and not juicing. You probably wont listen but everyone here more or less will tell you this. You do the juice as I am sure you will but you will probably lose everything you gain and potentially stuff up your natural test production which is not a good idea at your age

Exactly!

Bro you are way to young to use Juice. It also seems to me that you have not researched a day in your life. You should def read up as much as you can. This is a great board with plenty of knowledgeable people willing to help. Now don't get me wrong, they will not hold your hand, do some research and then come back with some educated ?'s.

BTW masteron is best used for pre contest when you are trying to shed that last bit of Stubborn BF.

BTW we are not trying to flame you in any way. Do your research and then ask away, believe me, you will thank us!

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1234
    imy stats are 19 years old 5'9 150lbs been working out for 7 years.

thanks

wow... you were 12 when you started working out? Listen to the guys on here... they are really trying to help you out brother.

Hey I Really Appreciate Everyone Input. And I Know I Am Probly To Young To Take Them But I Feel That I Am At A Plateu Because I Have Keep Up A Good Diet And Workout Routine And Have Tryed Every Suppliment Out There And I Havent Got The Results That I Am Looking For Thats Why I Bought The Roids.i Have Done Research On Them And I Know What They Are. I Just Wanted To Know If Any One Here Has Done Eather One And If They Think It Whould Be A Good Stack. Thanks Everyone For Taking The Time To Help Me Out

Hey I Really Appreciate Everyone Input. And I Know I Am Probly To Young To Take Them But I Feel That I Am At A Plateu Because I Have Keep Up A Good Diet And Workout Routine And Have Tryed Every Suppliment Out There And I Havent Got The Results That I Am Looking For Thats Why I Bought The Roids.i Have Done Research On Them And I Know What They Are. I Just Wanted To Know If Any One Here Has Done Eather One And If They Think It Whould Be A Good Stack. Thanks Everyone For Taking The Time To Help Me Out
    What are your goals>?

BTW try changing up your workout routine, diet ect. Your body will adapt very quickly to the same movements and diet. But if you insist on AAS I would say run some Test with that deca instead of the masteron for your first cycle.

Well My Goel Is To Stay Ripped And Put About 20 Or 30 Pounds Of Muscle

bigJJ is offline Member
    Oh boy...

Working out for 7 years is good. 19 years old is bad (for steroid useage anyway). You're too young. Period!!

I'm feeling lazy tonight, so I will just give you this...

Read this

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199789

And this

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199836

In short, a Masteron and Deca cycle is not good. If you read the articles, you will see why.

Have you thought about PCT?

If you decide to use anyway, please read up on the subject. You are affecting your own natural hormone development in a radical way. I implore you to please, at the very least, educate yourself on the topic.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope ur also satisfied with ur height!

Yes Im Very Satisfied With My Height. What Kind Of Comment Is That

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    matt1234
    you said that you wanted to stay ripped earlier. Not to rip on you but how ripped are you at 150? I am not flaming you but man you are so young and working out, dieting well, and cardio will do wonders. Good luck buddy

well hipnoticstylz94 if you clickon my name you can go t mywebsite and i have pic u can see how i look i want to maintain being ripped but put on 20 or 30 pounds

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    matt1234
    I wasnt questioning that you didnt anything put together on you i was just commenting that you WILL get gains by just working at it religiously. Im not in anyway putting you down cuz i think its great when people set their minds on productive things like improving their health and well being. Steriods are a huge jump and really need to be totally taken into consideration. Good luck though bro

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    so u bought some juice and have no clue about what u bought .... read up on the board for a while .... get ur diet and training in check .... then in a couple of yrs .... u can consider giving AAS a try

ive done reserch on them and i know what they are i just want know if any one has done eather of them or stacked them. just want some feedback on what pple think of durabolin and masteron

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro tell us exactly what you are eating at the moment, meal by meal. The reason you arnt putting on weight is 100% due to your diet and if you dont eat right and juice then its very, very likely you will gain nothing on a cycle, except maybe some water weight which you will lose when you are finished the cycle.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes Im Very Satisfied With My Height. What Kind Of Comment Is That
    because if ur growth plates are not fully closed aas will prematurely close them and u will not reach ur full genetic height. thats what kind of comment that is but since u did all ur research im sure u already knew that!

why?

why does every one tell me not to mix durabolin and masteron

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    add some god damn test in there .... yes u can mix them but u should add test in order to keep ur drive

Thread Information