briansauras is offline Senior Member

if you get an infection

do you tell the doc that you were using gear? and what happens if you dont have health insurance?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    do you tell the doc that you were using gear? and what happens if you dont have health insurance?
    I would tell him def. Dont make him guess when you have the answer and he could help you immediatly. If you have no health insurrance you could either pay ou of pocket or apply for state assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I would tell him def. Dont make him guess when you have the answer and he could help you immediatly. If you have no health insurrance you could either pay ou of pocket or apply for state assistance.
    i bet out of pocket is crazy expensive. Is there a general antibiotic they perscribe?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    i bet out of pocket is crazy expensive. Is there a general antibiotic they perscribe?
    You know what bro I am not really sure. I would def keep open communication with your DR though. They cannot say anything due to DR/patient confidentiality laws anyhow. I also think they respect you more when you dont undermind them

Maybe they will prescribe a penicillian of some sort??

You know what bro I am not really sure. I would def keep open communication with your DR though. They cannot say anything due to DR/patient confidentiality laws anyhow. I also think they respect you more when you dont undermind them

Maybe they will prescribe a penicillian of some sort??
    yeah, i was just curious cause ive seen alot of post about people getting infections and i was just like what do all these people do about it.

onehundredk is offline Member
    ok stop...first of all, its anonomus, its a law, the doctor cant share ANY of your information with anyone, EXCEPT if your under 18 and can ONLY share with your parents. K ill tell you what i did....i went in, infection FOR SURE, it was spreading crazy...now, i told him exactly how i take it, when, where, how, etc. you dont lie to your doctor, you tell him like a bug bite and hell get you something thatll treat a bug bite, not a needle infection...and NO your insurance will not change...now- there is two things that i kno will get rid of this...perscription zithromax, but why take that buy expensive shit, when the doctor i saw 2 days ago told me to take 50mg/6times a day of benadryl (antihistimine) to get rid of the inflation, and over a week itll be gone...get the benadryl quick, and in a week if it doesnt go away go in and tell him what happen. but for sure do not lie to the doctor, you dont go in for help and bullshit him, but be ready to hear the "steroids are bad" speach

oh and by the way, paid in cash for a visit is 160-200 bucks. but insurance will cover it dont worry

isnt benadryl for bug bites and colds?

isnt benadryl for bug bites and colds?
    its an antihistimine....when you get red and swollen, its a histimine..so you take a antihistime to get rid of the red swelling.

Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    its an antihistimine....when you get red and swollen, its a histimine..so you take a antihistime to get rid of the red swelling.
    but what about the infection part

but what about the infection part
    hes the doctor. did what he told me to do. and its going away, i went in tuesday

Thread Information