Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Just left the Doctor............"F*****SOB"

i just left the Dr. and got a script for cypinate. However....i wanted to try Propinate for my first cycle...but the Dr. said...no way. I asked him why and his response was...."i don't prescibe propinate....only cypinate, deca and anavar ...and i don't think that much testosterone would be good for you as a first time user."

I looked at him and realized that he didn't know very much about steroids . I tried to explain to him that cypinate stays in the system longer....but it was like talking to a brick wall. I know i can get propinate from another pharmacy (legit) but i wanted the opinion of some of Pro's here...

What do you think...Should i try cypinate for my first cycle or get the propinate?

Thnks

"Any constructive input is greatly appreciated!"
    Last edited by tcw; 12-21-2005 at 06:11 PM.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    subscribed, interested in what is said.

Oldman

Thats a sad story....my Dr gives me anything I want and at any quanity. I think you need a new Doctor who will do what you tell him.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    just stick with the cyp. I dont think you'd get prescribed enough prop to inject ED or EOD.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Thats a sad story....my dock gives me anything I want and at any quanity. I think you need a new Doctor who will do what you tell him.
    werent you banned?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ur right on saying that cyp stays in ur system longer and its not reletivly weaker. so he must be uneducated on steroids . but for first cycle i think it woudl be alot easier to just do 2 simple shots a week of cyp instead of prop ed/eod and is more painful..

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    werent you banned?
    yes for 2 weeks

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    1st cycle... cyp is fine.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    Wait, Dr.'s will give you gear prescriptions?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    cyp is okay for a 1st cycle mate!!

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    I never knew finding a quack was that easy, how did you do it?

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    i would just be happy getting gear from a doctor.

then it's legal right? If it's prescribed?

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    no kidding, geez

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I knew there was a reason to get up today. :-))

tcw

Wink

1) Yes...gear is legal if prescribed. If you have a good insurance plan and you are of reasonable age (over 30) you can get it prescibed under HRT. Of course if you are a junkee....your relationship with your DR won't last. Most dr's want blood work that indicates a below normal test level. REMEMBER...Testosterone was developed originally to help those who were mal-nurished, imanciated or victims of War (sp).

2) Dr's such as Endocronologist (sp) prescribe juice like it was no-tommorrow. Of course the majority of their patients are AIDS cases, people with terminal disease and transgender ops.

Thnks for the input....appreciate it. I just placed an order for grapeseed oil to cut the propinate.....however i will consider the cypinate for my first cycle. Problem is....i don't want to inject for more than 4 weeks...i am trying to avoid any PCT.....
    Last edited by tcw; 12-21-2005 at 05:36 PM.

How About Some Feedabck People? How Do You Approach An M.d. With This?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    yes for 2 weeks

ahahahaha

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Thnks for the input....appreciate it. I just placed an order for grapeseed oil to cut the propinate.....however i will consider the cypinate for my first cycle. Problem is....i don't want to inject for more than 4 weeks...i am trying to avoid any PCT.....[/QUOTE]

why would you want to avoid PCT?? i understand it kind of sucks but you could do an 8 or 12 week cycle and get much more gains and keep more if PCT is run properly thats JMHO

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    just stick with the cyp. I dont think you'd get prescribed enough prop to inject ED or EOD.

I think you are right 305...propbably won't give me the 3000mg i want for a two week cycle.
    Last edited by tcw; 12-21-2005 at 09:46 PM.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    cyps alright, i personally get loads of bloat from it though

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    Thnks for the input....appreciate it. I just placed an order for grapeseed oil to cut the propinate.....however i will consider the cypinate for my first cycle. Problem is....i don't want to inject for more than 4 weeks...i am trying to avoid any PCT.....
    No more than 4 weeks?
    I don't understand what you are trying to do here. Post your goals, and cycle outline.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I think your doc was right in giving you cyp over prop.

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    No more than 4 weeks?
    I don't understand what you are trying to do here. Post your goals, and cycle outline.

Actually...i should have said...minimal...PCT. I want to do a short cycle..... want to gain 10 quality pounds. NO WATER.

1-2 100mg of prop ed,
    1-2 25mg Anavar ed,
    1-2 Novadex 20 mg ed
    1-2 Femera 2.5 mg ed
    3 Proviron 25 ed
    3 Novadex 10 mg ed
    3 Clenbutrol 25 mg ed
    4 Clomid 35 mg ed
    4 Proviron 25 ed
    4 Novadex 10 ed
    4 Clenbutrol 25 mg ed

I train like a MF and can train with Hard core guys on the juice RIGHT NOW.

Gonna bump my protein intake up to 300 grams per day...as the juice will help me synthesize it.

I got this schedule from a more experienced "european" board poster by the name "ibiza69"....If you want more detail...do a search under that name.

Later@!

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I think your doc was right in giving you cyp over prop.

thnks Mike...the problem with cyp is the water retention (i hear about this)...and i want to avoid that As much as Possible...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You want to gain 10 lbs of lean muscle mass with a 2 week cycle?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually...i should have said...minimal...PCT. I want to do a short cycle..... want to gain 10 quality pounds. NO WATER.

1-2 100mg of prop ed,
    1-2 25mg Anavar ed,
    1-2 Novadex 20 mg ed
    1-2 Femera 2.5 mg ed
    3 Proviron 25 ed
    3 Novadex 10 mg ed
    3 Clenbutrol 25 mg ed
    4 Clomid 35 mg ed
    4 Proviron 25 ed
    4 Novadex 10 ed
    4 Clenbutrol 25 mg ed

I train like a MF and can train with Hard core guys on the juice RIGHT NOW.

Gonna bump my protein intake up to 300 grams per day...as the juice will help me synthesize it.

I got this schedule from a more experienced "european" board poster by the name "ibiza69"....If you want more detail...do a search under that name.

Later@!
    ur actually only running a 2 week cycle? 2 weeks on prop and var? good luck getting anything off that except a little harder and small boost in strength..i wouldnt expect 10 lbs with that

Your cycle is insufficient for your goals. You have a script to make it legal but you are planning on using drugs you don't have a script for. I would stick with your doctors advice at this point.

good luck

tcw
    Your cycle is insufficient for your goals. You have a script to make it legal but you are planning on using drugs you don't have a script for. I would stick with your doctors advice at this point.

good luck

thnks Reprisal....but....i do have a script. I DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL....too much too loose. As i stated in my original post....I can also get a script for Propinate. (granted...its from a Lab...but...its still a legitimate pharmacy with a Dr's script).

Also...i believe that this cycle will in fact get me 10 lbs....i'm talking 700mg of propinate a week...for 2 weeks...That's alot of juice for a first time user. In fact...i've read documented studies from EXPERIENCED USERS....of gaining 15lbs plus...

Keep in mind....the cycle is actually 4 weeks long ...including PCT...

We will see...its a safe cycle...which is what's most important to me!
    Last edited by tcw; 12-21-2005 at 09:26 PM.

I didn't know you also had a script for var with plans for a script with prop. I can only go by the info given.

I still don't think you are going to see 10 pounds in 2 weeks. But hey bro, that's JMO. I hope you make it. Keep the board updated on your progress so we can have reference as to what a 2 week cycle does for you.

Good luck.

tcw
    I didn't know you also had a script for var with plans for a script with prop. I can only go by the info given.

I still don't think you are going to see 10 pounds in 2 weeks. But hey bro, that's JMO. I hope you make it. Keep the board updated on your progress so we can have reference as to what a 2 week cycle does for you.

Good luck.

Thnks Reprisal...

Hey...i got this cycle from this board....experienced user....we'll see if it works or not....will keep you posted....

My next fact finder mission is figuring out how much grapeseed oil to mix with the propinate to make it relatively acceptable (pain wise). Any ideas on that?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Curious what user suggested this method of cycling? Not against it, I have never done anything like this, so hard for me to bash it. Goodluck with it. I'd go with 1/2cc of GSoil for every cc of Prop.

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Curious what user suggested this method of cycling? Not against it, I have never done anything like this, so hard for me to bash it. Goodluck with it. I'd go with 1/2cc of GSoil for every cc of Prop.
    thnks Ibd....

like i said in my post....do a search under the name of "ibiza69"...

You will see his post on short cycles...read carefully....what is written. I've also got a book by Paul Borrenson (PB). PB is a propinate of short cycles....although not as short as this one. PB's cycles run between 4-6wks...max. High dosage amounts with SHORT esthers....

Now...i'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination. As i stated...i am a first time user...but i consider myself to be "somewhat" intelligent. After researching this subject for about 1 yr...i feel "almost" comfortable with the subject matter. OF COURSE...there is no better teacher then EXPERIENCE.

So....we will see...thnks for the tip....and read that article by ibiza69!
    Last edited by tcw; 12-21-2005 at 10:42 PM.

10 lbs in 2 weeks? Not a chance in hell. Sorry.

Marcus has some interesting ideas about shorter cycles, I believe they are for more advanced users, May want to PM him. Try it and keep us posted though, After my next long one I may try a few shorter bursts to see how I react. Each person will respond differently, never know until you try. Although 2wks is too short IMO, I'd go with 4-6.

tcw
    Thnaks dudes...

I will ask "marcus" what his opinion is.

The truth of the matter is....if i gain only 5 lbs of quality muscle from this cycle... i will be happy. If i can repeat it 4 times a year....thats 15-20lbs in one year!

I'm bettin i can do 15-20 lbs of quality muscle....in one year...and do it with minimal sides (keeping my fingers crossed....and educating myself).
    Last edited by tcw; 12-21-2005 at 10:46 PM.

Is this your first cycle? I'm really sorry to burst your bubble but it is not likely you will gain 20lbs pure muscle in a year cycling like this Not even if you do a 6monther.

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Is this your first cycle? I'm really sorry to burst your bubble but it is not likely you will gain 20lbs pure muscle in a year cycling like this Not even if you do a 6monther.

So your opinion is that this type of cycle will not put on 15-20 lbs per year if repeated 4 times...Is that right?

Is it the AAS that won't work....or the duration of the cycle that you doubt?

You might be right....but i've read several sources (Borrenson and Rea included...as well as sources from here) all state short cycles like these... work.

My opinion is...."I won't know until i try...." Lets see what happens....what have i got to loose?....a couple of bucks...i can afford it.

thks!

It's the duration. Short cycles are 28 days minimum according to the very author you are reading.

Lets see what happens....what have i got to loose?....a couple of bucks...i can afford it. thks!
    Not a great attitude.
    You may have more to lose than you think. Using steroids and playing with hormones isn't a game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information