Hunter.S is offline Junior Member

Talking Prop300mg a week/deca200 a week???

Is it important to increase dosage each time,or will I still see good results if i do the same or even lower dosage a little???I did my first cycle last year around this time and want to start another in Jan.

first cycle:
    1-5...D-bol_5 a day/
    3-11..Sust___every third day
    1-8....Deca___400mg a week

For my second cycle I was thinkung.....

1-10...deca___200mg a week
    3-15...prop___100mg eod

My reason for the decrease in dosage........I got good gains from my first cycle,but i got some acne on my back and I noticed alot of hair on my pillow......The D-bols were awsome for stregth,but i got really bad back pumps and alot of water retention wich went away shortly after.

So i thought if i lowered my dosage and stayed on for longer that i could still get good gains and lower sides........Am I way off???

Any advice is apreciated,thanks...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with

prop 1-15 75mg ED
    deca 1-12 400 a week

followed by a nice PCT starting at week 16

that should work for u

anyone else???

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro, I'm doing 100mg prop EOD, 200mg deca a week, and my gains are very small and steady. It's kinda what I wanted. I dont feel the juice or see severe gains, but I can slowely see my size grow. I wanted to avoid people knowing im juicing, works well.. 200mg deca does wonders for my sore shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    Ya bro, I'm doing 100mg prop EOD, 200mg deca a week, and my gains are very small and steady. It's kinda what I wanted. I dont feel the juice or see severe gains, but I can slowely see my size grow. I wanted to avoid people knowing im juicing, works well.. 200mg deca does wonders for my sore shoulders.

How long are you running each?
    what sort of gains have you noticed so far?
    I put on 15 lbs,and keapt 10 an my first...But that was alot more test and Deca ,but for a shorter period.Also I was drinking alot and did E a few times so my workouts weren't up to par sometimes.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    well...not to flame ya man, but dont even think about touchin this stuff again until you are ready to stop drinkin and usin other types of drugs...and that little deca and test is just enough to shut you down, but not enough to make a noticable difference for you...just my .02...

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i would go with

prop 1-15 75mg ED
    deca 1-12 400 a week

followed by a nice PCT starting at week 16

that should work for u
    agreed, cause the way u planned Deca was too weak at 200 mg/week

if ur gonna do the cycle too .... please quit the heavy drinking and E for ur own health .... do it right bro ... and ull get the great gains u want

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCard
    well...not to flame ya man, but dont even think about touchin this stuff again until you are ready to stop drinkin and usin other types of drugs...and that little deca and test is just enough to shut you down, but not enough to make a noticable difference for you...just my .02...
    I know the drug and alcohol abuse was a bad move,I had a blast though.
    The sides were enough to detour me from using any drugs or alcohol while on my next cycle.....Back to my question....
    So it seems higher dose is advised but is that because I've used more in the past,or is it simply because the doses are believed to be too low to get gains......
    I only ask because my source is 6'2" 250lbs,and ****in ripped.And he recomended lower doses for more time rather than higher doses for less time like I've done in the past.Mind you in the past my source was doing a gram a week among other drugs...such as hgh.

well .... at 525 prop a week and 400 deca ..... thats normal range for most beginners on this board ... at least in my opinion .... that should give u some nice gains

and 15 weeks of prop is not a short time ... believe me

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    525 prop and 400 deca would be ok, but not 300 and 200 (respectively)...and you gotta make up your own mind about the other stuff man...is your choice ultimately, but i really wouldn't recommend doin both at the same time...lots of money wasted...and yes, depending on the brand 15 weeks of prop may seem like forever...

O.k,so no one here has had good gains off 300mgTest+200mgDeca/wk......Fair enough,I'm willing to go for more.However,acording to you's guys on here.......Would one need to increase dosage each cycle to comensate for your body becoming use to the drugs?

Thread Information