cockdiesel87 is offline Junior Member

Thigh Injection Thread

Some say it doesn't hurt, some say it leaves them crippled. I inject into the outside 'sweep' part towards the top as seen in this picture

[IMG]http://www.**************.com/images/thigh2.jpg[/IMG]

this leaves some very sharp and tender pain, and makes my entire quad stiff and immobile/painful. it is getting slightly better but still..

i was looking at the following picture and thought it would maybe hurt less

[IMG]http://www.**************.com/images/thigha.jpg[/IMG]

but it looks like he's injecting between the heads of the muscle and not actually into one of the bigger parts of the muscle. this would be a problem, no?

copy/paste links. the ***'s are s p o t i n j e c t i o n s .com

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    If pic 2 is where u are speaking of , that the the site i use for sust injection.. not much pain for me and not very much soreness 1cc tue and fri alternating

my bodyfat is too high to even see where the hams seperate from the quad on the side. id like to shoot there but i dont want to hit a tendon or something or possibly inject into a very small muscle head or inbetween the muscles

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    good rule of thumb -- while standing hands to sides just hanging naturaly touch thigh with index finger .. that is inject site... Hope that helps a little

come on guys dont be wusses i inject thighs regularally, and i do like said above, i sit on the edge of a chair, extend my leg fully, balancing on the heel letting toes point upward, then i i relax my thigh and go on the side sweep higher up than lower on the leg, where hte muscle clearly is.l.. i got 6% bf tho.. so its ez for me to tell where my muscle seperate. i shoot 2.5cc's mon/thurs no problems, feels like i got a knee in the thigh for the next day, but i can walk, run, climb stairs w/e. hope this tech. helps

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I have injected from about 2" above my knee right up to my hip all along my thigh, always on the top outer half, sometimes it hurts, but for the most part unless you hit a nerve all is good. I have heard from some they can't take the thigh injections, so i guess it is all personal.

Thread Information