Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107

    Shred cycle... least weight gain possible.

    (I already know i should be using Tenanth instead but, oh well

    Sus250- 1-10w 375mg per week .5cc MW ForS (mon wed fri or sat)
    Winny 1-7w 150mg per week 1cc MW ForS
    Clen 1-2w and 4-6w
    supple's
    PCT

    My main concern is my discipline with the diet. Im gonna cut out alot of carbs and try to survive mostly on meats and vegetables.

    thanks for any advice.

  2. #2
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    i was thinking the only thing to do is push back the winny, but im actaully in a rush to get nice!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    (I already know i should be using Tenanth instead but, oh well

    Sus250- 1-10w 375mg per week .5cc MW ForS (mon wed fri or sat)
    Winny 1-7w 150mg per week 1cc MW ForS
    Clen 1-2w and 4-6w
    supple's
    PCT

    My main concern is my discipline with the diet. Im gonna cut out alot of carbs and try to survive mostly on meats and vegetables.

    thanks for any advice.
    Sus needs to be shot 2x a week so 250mg 2x a week...or 3/4cc 2x a week to =375 if you want a very low dose of it.

  4. #4
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,395
    am sorry but i dont like this cycle at all, i wish you luck with your goals but i would consider a re-think, IMHO

  5. #5
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    ya bro i dont like this at all.

    Sus250- 1-10w 438mg per week 125eod
    Winny 6-12w 75mg eod
    Clen 1-2w and 4-6w
    Eca 2-4

  6. #6
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    am sorry but i dont like this cycle at all, i wish you luck with your goals but i would consider a re-think, IMHO
    thanks bro... but ya need to enlighten me with your reasoning!!

  7. #7
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    ya bro i dont like this at all.

    Sus250- 1-10w 438mg per week 125eod
    Winny 6-12w 75mg eod
    Clen 1-2w and 4-6w
    Eca 2-4
    Nice with the ECA stack, but its just about the same with my sus plan? right? (one day off kinda)

  8. #8
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    ya but i moved the winny to the end of the cycle will give for better gains. if you stop the winny befor test. you will get the water bloat from the test. this way you will have no bloat going into pct. you will be hard as hell from the winny.

  9. #9
    PaulieM.'s Avatar
    PaulieM. is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    457
    i would do one of the following:
    sauce 750 weekly for 8 weeks and winstrol 50mg eod for weeks 3-8

    or

    sauce 500 weekly for 10 weeks, tren enanthate 200 weekly for 10 weeks and winstrol 50mg eod for weeks 5-10.
    regardless of how you run it i'd definately put the winstrol at the end of the cycle. it will help solidify your gains, take some of the water off of you, and some people even believe winstrol has a mild anti-e action.
    Last edited by PaulieM.; 12-22-2005 at 04:10 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •