Thread: stacking test?

hocoathlete is offline Associate Member

stacking test?

why do people stack diff types of test together? like test E and test C? can someone explain this?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Ummm, I dont know what people youre talking about?? I dont stack test E with test C in a cycle. For our purposes, theyre both the same, so why would you stack it? Maybe if you were to say stacking dbol , with Test E or Cyp, or deca or EQ, then yes.

oh well I dunno, Ive heard people stackin it, but oh well.

Sundown is offline New Member
    ive heard the same thing, and am curious as well

Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    oh well I dunno, Ive heard people stackin it, but oh well.
    People on here or people you know outside of this forum? B/c like I said previously, test E or Cyp are basically the same, so why stack them? Why not just continue on the test that youre on?

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    People on here or people you know outside of this forum? B/c like I said previously, test E or Cyp are basically the same, so why stack them? Why not just continue on the test that youre on?

outside of the forum, like in the gym and other forums. also some of my sources sell combinations that have like a stack of test E, Test C, Deca .

outside of the forum, like in the gym and other forums. also some of my sources sell combinations that have like a stack of test E, Test C, Deca .

Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    outside of the forum, like in the gym and other forums. also some of my sources sell combinations that have like a stack of test E, Test C, Deca.
    Yes, stacking test E or Cyp with deca is fine(just make sure dosages are correct).

Yes, stacking test E or Cyp with deca is fine(just make sure dosages are correct).

but is there really a point?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive stacked omnadren and enanthate together, not for any reason really I just needed the mg/week to equal X amount and I couldnt get my hands on enough of each so i just went half and half, worked really well, but it would have worked just as well as running only enth or only omnadren.

yes, you are stacking two different compounds to achieve greater results(assuming diet/training is correct) vs. stacking test E with Test Cyp is like doing Test E or Test cyp again. Like being thirsty and pouring 8oz of water into a glass(test E) and then pouring some filtered water or distilled water(test Cyp) into the same glass. After all it is all the same, water.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, you are stacking two different compounds to achieve greater results(assuming diet/training is correct) vs. stacking test E with Test Cyp is like doing Test E or Test cyp again. Like being thirsty and pouring 8oz of water into a glass(test E) and then pouring some filtered water or distilled water(test Cyp) into the same glass. After all it is all the same, water.
    ya, running two different tests at 500mg per week isnt going to get you any bigger than running one test at 500mg per week.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people jumpstart cycles for the first 4 weeks, is this what u r referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Some people jumpstart cycles for the first 4 weeks, is this what u r referring to?

nope, like they actually do a whole cycle with two diff Test, some of the mdrop it in liek the 8th week and add something rather.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    In theory it sounds good until you do a little research and find out what the compounds actually do. Ive never heard of a ugl mixing cyp and e.

Thread Information