thecoachman is offline Associate Member

muscle cramping...?

I am on 75 fina a day along w/ 50 winny tabs ED. Every Mon I take a 300mg of Test.

My problem is that I have these spasms or contractions in a single muscle that will HURT LIKE HELL and the muscle will stay in an extremly contracted state for about 30 seconds. Recently it has been my abs. ONE of my upper left abs will contract so hard (just from bending over and tieing my shoe) that it feels like a golf ball under the skin and I keel over in pain until it subsides? This also sometimes happins to the long tendons in my arms that makes my arm bend (like a bi curl). That also is acompanied by mass amounts of pain and is set off by the slightest movements.

I tried eating more Patassiom thinking it was just cramping but they just wont stop.

If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about and knows what it is please let me know and let me know what I am doing wrong.

thanks

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    takin fat burners with that stack

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I am on Fina, Sust, clen , and soon to be winny and have the same problem. The muscle that gets hit varies as well. I did Curls last night and my fucking neck flat out locked up on me, then my inner thigh, then my shoulder blade.

I searched today to see if I could figure out why before asking, common answers are not enough water, not enough potasium. I drink plenty of water but my diet has been very boring, super lean beef and a lot of it. So today I upped my Vitamins, ate some tuna to mix up the diet and took an electrolitic supplement and my cramps were non existant tonight while working out.

I personaly feel it is caused by both a potasium deficiancy and an electrolytic imbalance because of our fucked up diets. Seems to have worked for me. I'll give it a week and see if the cramps stay away...

DMX

Re: muscle cramping...?

Originally posted by thecoachman
    I am on 75 fina a day along w/ 50 winny tabs ED. Every Mon I take a 300mg of Test.

My problem is that I have these spasms or contractions in a single muscle that will HURT LIKE HELL and the muscle will stay in an extremly contracted state for about 30 seconds. Recently it has been my abs. ONE of my upper left abs will contract so hard (just from bending over and tieing my shoe) that it feels like a golf ball under the skin and I keel over in pain until it subsides? This also sometimes happins to the long tendons in my arms that makes my arm bend (like a bi curl). That also is acompanied by mass amounts of pain and is set off by the slightest movements.

I tried eating more Patassiom thinking it was just cramping but they just wont stop.

If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about and knows what it is please let me know and let me know what I am doing wrong.

thanks
    Bro.. have you w/o before your cycle? I mean did you take time off and then jump back in with a cycle? Sounds like you didnt prep for the cycle and now your hitting it real hard as a result your tendons are taking on the stress. As for the cramping Ive always used an old trick.... water and lots ofit!!
    try it and let me know

I drink a gallon a day. Maybe I should up to 1 1/2 or 2 a day?

No fat burners (ie, clen , ECA, T3 etc). YET.

I worked out for years b-4 my first cycle. This is my 5th. I train 5 days a week
    chest , tris
    bis
    back
    shoulders
    legs

2 days of when I don't feel like going.

I'm glad to hear it's not just me. I will keep you posted here after a week or so w/ more water.

thanks

ps, would the cranberry have anything to do w/ it? I know it's for the liver but I know I take in a lot of cranberry.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with the water it helped me alot.

Coachman i beleive cranberry is for the kidney's
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

yeah, it's for the kidneys and is highly rec. for use w/ fina. I was just thinking that maybe a kidney problem ('cuase I know my pee is VERY dark) could maybe cause other problems, as indications, that there is a problem in the kidneys (IE, cramping and locking muscles). But, I am becoming more and more assured that it's the water situation.

thanks for the advise everyone and hope your cramps, as well as mine, go away soon.

Crystal Light here I come.

thanks dbol

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Crystal light doesn't count for water.

DMX

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I get some cramping with fina. The worst is right between the legs when you are taking a piss. Shit that hurts like hell. For those taking clen , that could be your problem. I usually get no sides from clen but when I don't taper up, the first 2 days are un-fucking-bearable cramp-wise. I had that same ab problem but it was my lower right one and it was scary as hell and hurt like a bitch.

why wouldn't adding some Crystal light to water count for water consumption? There was an old post that said that it would be fine. Some other people use Kool Aid and other such products.

Thread Information