PushinWeight24 is offline New Member

OMG the pain!!!!!!! help!!!

okay im on day 5 down since taking my first shot of test and deca 2 1/2 CC's right in the right ass cheek. My ass is still swollen and is still red. the pain really hasnt subsidded at all. Just wondering if anyone has had pain go on for this long or should i really be worried and see a doctor? I was gonna let it sit for another couple days and then make my decision...
    Last edited by PushinWeight24; 12-22-2005 at 05:20 PM.

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    for my injections pains and soreness i take anywhere b/t 1400-2000mg of ibuprofen (motrin)

what about how long the pain lasts for or im really just being a pussy about all this? i mean i can walk and shit. acutally its hard to shit i gotta prop my right ass cheek in the air....... but back to my original topic. How long show i let this go on for tell i need to see a doctor?

needle is offline Senior Member
    I gave myself a deca shot 2ccs and that shit knotted up for 1 wk...

needle is offline Senior Member
    I gave myself a deca shot 2ccs and that shit knotted up for 1 wk...

how big of an area did it swell up so i can get an idea of what im looking at myself?

anyone out there that can give me some info that would be great?

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    your were prob shaking the needle when you injected, and you got some iratation. i never have problems when i mix deca and test

my best friend did if for me, he does it all the time for all his other buddies so he knows what hes doing. it was a brand new 1 inch needle no air bubbles in he went slowly in and slowly out. i massaged it for about a minute afterwards. It was pretty cold at the time of doing it if that has anything to do with it. Main question is how long do you suppose i should allow the pain and swelling tell i need to be worried?

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    your were prob shaking the needle when you injected, and you got some iratation. i never have problems when i mix deca and test
    I've allways noticed steady hand less pain

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on the size of the swelling.. If it subsiding, then fine.... if its getting worse, get it checked out now. If the swelling is raised from the surface of your ass cheek, then you got issues. If its uniform with your cheek, normally it should go away. you should really post a pic, not that I wanna see your ass, to determin the severity of it if you are unsure. When I shot prop in the glute a couple times, I was laid up for a week once. but not much swelling.. just redness, and it went away the next week. Hope this helps...

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I took an enathate/eq shot last week total 1 1/2 ml it was swollen for a week like real noticable my girl touched it and said omg thats feels bad. it went away completly. and last year did a 3ml shot of test/deca /winny in my ass and couldnt walk for 3 days that went away to so dont worry to much

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    depends on the size of the swelling.. If it subsiding, then fine.... if its getting worse, get it checked out now. If the swelling is raised from the surface of your ass cheek, then you got issues. If its uniform with your cheek, normally it should go away. you should really post a pic, not that I wanna see your ass, to determin the severity of it if you are unsure. When I shot prop in the glute a couple times, I was laid up for a week once. but not much swelling.. just redness, and it went away the next week. Hope this helps...
    My friend who is a pro bb does my shots for me and every time I use mex stuff the area swells above the skin but only for 3 or 4 days and the pain is gone in a week

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    You might try a longer needle, I noticed more pain with the 1" I think it sits on the outside of the muscle more. I used a little back massager to really rub it. Get a friend to inject it it's way easier that way. Make sure you are in the upper corner of the glute, I think it makes it more sore when you go to low or to close to the center where your sciatic nerve is.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowrdByJuice
    for my injections pains and soreness i take anywhere b/t 1400-2000mg of ibuprofen (motrin)
    Just an FYI....

Your body won't use much more than 800mg in an 8hr period so your high dose is doing nothing more than screwing up your stomach and I don't mean indigestion

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PushinWeight24
    my best friend did if for me, he does it all the time for all his other buddies...

You sure that your buddy didnt stick it to you any other way! If it hurts right between your cheeks, then your buddy might have torn you..... You've been raped!

Hehehehehehe

The quote was too damn funny!

Sorry...

L8

jonasb is offline New Member

no ass injections for this guy

When I did gear for the first time I injected my ass cheek after two shots I was not able to sit down for over a week I soon learned that the delt is a much better location for poking far less painful give it a go.

just got back from the gym and ****in A did i have a pump going on...... the ass feels much better as im actually able to walk around right now....guess i was just trippen myself out to much. I gotta go with splits next time cuz 2 1/2 CC's was to much for my first shot ever. Or at least thats what all the feed back im getting says........thanks for the input fellas.

Thread Information