TinTin78 is offline Member

PCT and were to get clomid, is it legal at all?

Hello wonderful discussionboard full of wisdom...

I am getting my gear next week if everything goes fine, there are some last things I want to check.

I will run it like this:

W 1-12 Test E @500ew
    W 1-11 Deca @ 400 or 500ew
    Maybe 10-20mg nolva throughout the cycle (need advice on this?)
    W 14-17 nolva @ 20mg ed (except 1st day 60mg, 2nd day 40mg)
    W 14-17 HCG e5d (also a little uncertain, some say e7d?)
    I will also take 200-300mg vitamine B6 throughout the cycle

Now I wonder, is that enough, or should I try to get a hold of some clomid, and were can I get it then? I have also heard some say Arimidex is good, I just want some advice on a very good pct or if this is enough?

Thank's for everything, I have learned alot in the short time I have been here and I feel very ready. These are the last pieces of the puzzle and if I feel good about them I am good to go.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Personally I don't take an anti e during unless I feel I need it, didn't always do it this way just as I got more in tune with how my body was reacting to AAS. I would look into upping your nolva doseage during PCT and you may also want to run ldex with it during PCT. Far as legal goes, for the most part it isn't but it is highly overlooked by LE so just click on the banner and get you some. Go to the PCT forum and check out Pheedno's PCT sticky.

Wich banner, can I get that to from were? A link? Ldex, and that you run only during pct right at .25mg?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Wich banner, can I get that to from were? A link? Ldex, and that you run only during pct right at .25mg?
    The banner in the upper right hand corner. That's where I get my clomid, nolva, and arimidex from.

Ok, I thought clomid were tabs? That looks like a bottle, do I inject that clomi, Clomi/Tamox wich one?

Well I will order it right away if you can tell wich one of those two it is, the combo one or just clomi 70ml, @35mg/ml. I think one bottle will be enough, that would give me 100mg of clomid for 24,5 days, and maybe after 17 days or so I can drop it to 50mg and it will last the whole pct? I also saw that the Ldex will last for 120 days if I use only .25mg ed the whole pct. Good stuff this, do you know if they send this to other countries?

Thank's alot for this tip I had no Idea, I always thought those banners were full of shit.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Ok, I thought clomid were tabs? That looks like a bottle, do I inject that clomi, Clomi/Tamox wich one?
    No, liquid research chems. Use an oral syringe with the clomid, liquidex, and nolva.

hmm, is that a special syringe, can I get that from there to then, by the way, is it the single clomi, I don't need the combo stuff?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    hmm, is that a special syringe, can I get that from there to then, by the way, is it the single clomi, I don't need the combo stuff?
    They will send an oral syringe along with your clomid bottle. They call clomid - clomiphene citrate (a little confused on that question but I think that's what you are asking for).

ok, but this is confusing, I thought I would get nolva in tab shape, does that not excist? Maybe I got it wrong

My source did not react when I said I needed like 150 nolva tabs depending on their size? I took for granted they were tabs, just like my clomid tabs were in the past.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    ok, but this is confusing, I thought I would get nolva in tab shape, does that not excist? Maybe I got it wrong
    AR-R 's nolva (tamoxifen citrate) is also a research chem. (oral syringe will be provided).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    My source did not react when I said I needed like 150 nolva tabs depending on their size? I took for granted they were tabs, just like my clomid tabs were in the past.
    Lion says that the research chems have better absorption than the pills.

Aha, then the combo is perfect, it is clomi and Tamox in the same order for 90$ I guess, so Tamox is Nolva. Damn this is confusing with all different names, well I guess your right, it would be better in liquid form. I may cancel my nolva order from him and take it all from anabolic .

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Aha, then the combo is perfect, it is clomi and Tamox in the same order for 90$ I guess, so Tamox is Nolva. Damn this is confusing with all different names, well I guess your right, it would be better in liquid form. I may cancel my nolva order from him and take it all from anabolic.
    I was confused, when I got her, as well. Good luck!

Papi, you are the man, I really appreciate you clearing everything up, now I can take a cold beer and relax. You know, I can't settle down before I have all things, I got the gear coming, and not the complete Pct, and that is what I think is most important so now it feeels good!

So how do you think their products work, good?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Papi, you are the man, I really appreciate you clearing everything up, now I can take a cold beer and relax. You know, I can't settle down before I have all things, I got the gear coming, and not the complete Pct, and that is what I think is most important so now it feeels good!

So how do you think their products work, good?
    Their products are very potent. I used their nolva, liquidex, and clomid for my last PCT and it brought my nuts back very fast. Their clen is no joke. I wish I had included it into my PCT, for blocking cortisol. Next time I will.

I have another question before ordering, should I get some letro, it seems it is very good, would I need all the other compounds anyway? I could order it all, but I might wanna keep my budget down a little. I am gonna get the HCG and the clomid, but do I need both nolva and letro, or should I just use one, they do mostly the same thing, any + or - with the two?

Thread Information