vein-x is offline Associate Member

Urgent!! Please read...

I'm about half-way through Week 3 of this cycle:

CYCLE
    Test Enan @ 600mg/week for weeks 1-13 x 2 injections on Mon & Thurs
    EQ @ 600mg week 1-12 x 2 injections on Mon & Thurs (mixed in with Test Enan)
    Test Prop @ 150mg/EOD weeks 1-4 and weeks 14-15
    (reduces injections = reduced "pain in the ass")

PCT
    Nolva @ 40mg ED for weeks 16-17
    Nolva @ 20mg ED for weeks 18-19
    Clomid @ to be decided...

Muscle and strength gains have been going good so far, but that's probably from the TEST PROP alone. I still have another 2-4 weeks before the heavy artillery kicks in and I see some real gains. That's not the problem though...

Lately I've been having very weird chest pains. Sometimes after a 'exciting' event for example, a recent fight with my girlfriend. About 10 minutes after the fight, I was sitting down and thinking, and my chest started to ache. Coincidence? I don't know.

My chest'll start to ache and breathing 'feels' restricted, but it's really not. It's just that my chest feels heavy and uncomfortable. It's not fun at all and a couple times my chest has felt soo heavy it was scary for a minute or two. I've heard cardiovascular disease such as heart attacks and strokes are POSSIBLE side-effects, but unlikely. I'm not anywhere near old! It's not like I had a bad heart to begin with, it just feels like I'm getting hammered. The ONE other thing it could possibly be is Nitrix. In all honesty I felt weird the first couple times after taking it, and now I'm wondering if it has something to do with my chest.

Any ideas at all guys? I'll get my blood pressure checked on Saturday, but what else could I do? What is wrong with me???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would get to a Doc and get yourself checked out. People here ARE NOT Doctors and any advice they give you is to be taken with a grain of salt. Dont fvck around with shit like this. Get it seen too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I would get to a Doc and get yourself checked out. People here ARE NOT Doctors and any advice they give you is to be taken with a grain of salt. Dont fvck around with shit like this. Get it seen too.
    And tell him.. I'm on gear?

See, what's odd is now that I've sat down for 5 minutes and calmed down, it's 95% gone. No pain, not heavy, not tight... back to normal. D*mn it's weird... any ideas at all guys? I was looking on WEBMD and search some of my symtoms... which all pointed to an anxiety attack. Heavy chest, excited sometimes brought on after an big event like the fight I just got in.

Still lookin' around, but what do you think?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    go to the Dr. and tell him wt u r on.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    And tell him.. I'm on gear?

See, what's odd is now that I've sat down for 5 minutes and calmed down, it's 95% gone. No pain, not heavy, not tight... back to normal. D*mn it's weird... any ideas at all guys? I was looking on WEBMD and search some of my symtoms... which all pointed to an anxiety attack. Heavy chest, excited sometimes brought on after an big event like the fight I just got in.

Still lookin' around, but what do you think?

Sounds like a mild anxiety attack.. Under a lot of stress or anxiety lately? And btw, if you do go to the doc, be honest with him, he cant do anything about you using gear. It will help him give you the best diagnosis available. Although I don't think this has anything to do with gear. Sounds like stress/anxiety to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MiZongMaster
    Sounds like a mild anxiety attack.. Under a lot of stress or anxiety lately? And btw, if you do go to the doc, be honest with him, he cant do anything about you using gear. It will help him give you the best diagnosis available. Although I don't think this has anything to do with gear. Sounds like stress/anxiety to me.
    Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking because EQ COMMONLY causes anxiety when run at slightly higher doses. I'm pretty sure this is the case after reading extensively about EQ and anxiety since I've posted this thread.

Still looking forward to what people say, but to be completely honest with you... if this is any indication of some side-effects to come when the EQ and Test Enan REALLY kick in, I might pull out sooner than I planned...

Speaking of which, just a short couple-word answer: If I end a cycle weeks earlier than I planned and run proper PCT, what are the risks as opposed to running it for the full length? I have a lot of Test Prop to intended to be used to come off-cycle and into PCT much smoother, but it could easily be used to end a cycle early and jump into PCT. Thoughts?

butcha is offline Junior Member
    sounds like "roid rage ' to me, ur just getting too worked up. when u get like that drink some water, or go sit down for a miute, when u feel like that come post in the forums get ur mind off shit

Quote Originally Posted by butcha
    sounds like "roid rage' to me, ur just getting too worked up. when u get like that drink some water, or go sit down for a miute, when u feel like that come post in the forums get ur mind off shit
    Haha, thanks for the advice. It wasn't really a 'rage' though, just a bad argument. As I sit here though, I just keep thinking about stopping and moving on. I love lifting, I love getting swole, and I love power... but when you're pretty close to your natural potential and the only thing to break those barriers makes you sick with heart problems... is it worth it??

Interesting... when I got up and walked around the dorm, then came back and sat down, I got some minor chest pains again. WTF is this?? Really weird and I'm honestly thinking about dropping this all, cycling off with Prop and running PCT until I'm in the clear again.

Not to sound like a b*tch, but like I said, getting more swole ain't worth heart problems and chest pains. Any vets here ever experience anything like this? Does it go away, or should I stop completely before it gets worse?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Go to your doc, tell him bout the pains and such-DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT tell him about the gear, if you have a heart condition or similar he will find it without that little tid bit of info. But if you tell him bout the gear everything you had since you were twelve will be because the gear, including fvcking hangnails. As far as the problem IMO it's anxiety attacks, but I would still get it looked at.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I feel that same shit when i get stressed too an Im on nothin. breath deeply and get away from whatever it is that is makin you feel like that. Its hard to train yourself mentally to not get stressed but, try to just calm down if you are. good luck, take care.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Go to your doc, tell him bout the pains and such-DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT tell him about the gear, if you have a heart condition or similar he will find it without that little tid bit of info. But if you tell him bout the gear everything you had since you were twelve will be because the gear, including fvcking hangnails. As far as the problem IMO it's anxiety attacks, but I would still get it looked at.

Why wouldnt you tell him about the gear if the you think the problem is related to the gear? He cannot report you to LE.

lol, its not a little "tid bit", it is what he thinks is the main cause of the condition. Although I think it is anxiety.. drink some chamomile, relax, count to 10, lol

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you have a serious cardiovascular condition it will be very apparent under any kind of physical examination, whether he know about the roids or not. If you tell him about them you will not get a true diagnosis of this issue because he'll spend so much time on the AAS speech. Example:If you drink a little too much and start having joint problems and the doc knows you drink no matter what it's the booze's fault, doesn't matter if you have a family history of joint problems yours is because you drink too much! So if you want him to do his best to find the problem don't tell him about the AAS, if he finds a problem then come clean so he can give you the best and most appropriate treatment.

If you have a heart condition is his finding it going to be hindered by not knowing about AAS useage-I think not!

Well since I lasted posted, it's 100% fine. It was really the worst case I've had hit me. Sometimes I'd get it for one or two minutes, but it got pretty bad tonight.

I think I'll be fine. I think I'm still going to supplement with Nitrix (loving the pumps so far, only through week 1 with it too) and continue the cycle. When I sat down and became calm, I realized I was just over-reacting and 3 weeks into a first cycle is waay to early to call it quits due to a problem that is MORE than like not from the AAS.

Anxiety was probably what it was, but looking back at it... damn it was uncomfortable! I'll look into some kind of vitamin for anxiety depressent and pick that up with the Saw Palmetto & Cranberry Extract I need to finish off my supplementation tomorrow. Thanks for all the help guys.

By the way, besides the episode tonight, I'm loving this cycle! Check up my *detailed* cycle log and subscribe now. I update often and with the best detail I can.

Vein-X's *DETAILED* Cycle Log

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Go see a cardiologist. Even if it is gone.

jonasb is offline New Member

under pressure

I had that feeling of pressure on my chest while taking high test dose's and anodrol. It turned out to be high blood pressure,man was that ever a creepy feeling

Quote Originally Posted by jonasb
    I had that feeling of pressure on my chest while taking high test dose's and anodrol. It turned out to be high blood pressure,man was that ever a creepy feeling
    Did it come and go? For example, one day you'd be fine and the next it might flare up? When you're in the gym do you get it after a hard heavy set?

Most importantly, after you're done with your cycle, does it seem to go away completely?

Thread Information