testSO916 is offline Junior Member

slow results cutting.

Hey everyone. Ive recently been on a cycle of 50mg winny depot every other day. and 30 mg of winny tabs the days i dont inject. I had sust at the beging but dropped because i was getting to bloated. I recently have lowerd my EQ to 200mg instead of 400mg a week to see if it cuts me up faster also. I have gone through 2 bottles of EQ and one bottle of winny so far. I have been on this cycle for about 2and a half months now maybe. I have gotten results as far as my tricepts now show when I flex and my chest is more defined. I also have noticed that i have gone from a 36 waste to about a 33 now. I am started to get the V's around the lower ab region. And my stumach in general looks a lot smaller. I also have noticed that I can start to see some of my ribs at the top and a little of my top 2 abs. It isnt enough to notice just by standing next to me or in the distance however. Just when i stand in the mirror and stair at it. Basically what im asking is when does everything think i will start to notice results and my abs will start to show? and when i will start gettin more veigny. I herd it takes about 2 bottles of winny and then you will be shredded? Please anyone give me pointers or somethign that can help give me a better idea of what i should do as far as dosage wise, diet, or lifting? my workouts are generally 2 arm workouts. 2-3 tricepts. 1 chest on machine.3 shoulders. My upper body is huge. i have 20 inch arms. its not about me gettin bigger. i just want to get shredded and stay big! so please leave me some pointers.

thats impressinve that for not a big work out regimine you have some decent results........honestly when i did winny, it all depends on your current before winny bf% beacause when the water is drawn out of you...which is a big characteristic of winny thats when you notice vascularity and if there are abs there to show they will show.......hows your cardio?

thats one problem i hold back water like no other...i still havnt lost any size since iv been on winny...thats why i was thinking about dropping the EQ?? i dont do cardio...but i go into the sauna everyday for 15 min to drop water...

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testSO916
    thats one problem i hold back water like no other...i still havnt lost any size since iv been on winny...thats why i was thinking about dropping the EQ?? i dont do cardio...but i go into the sauna everyday for 15 min to drop water...

I have not heard you mention diet and you are not doing cardio, you know these are 95% of losing bodyfat

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    yep yep. going in the sauna isnt going to make you drop water, its just gonna make you dehydrated = retain more water. try drinking at least a gallon or two of water a day and you wont carry shit all.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I have not heard you mention diet and you are not doing cardio, you know these are 95% of losing bodyfat
    id say its more like 100% of losing bodyfat.

my diet isnt very strict as far as looking at calorie and fat intake and all that...i just dont eat a lot in general...ill have maybe a boal of cereal a sandwhich and maybe some snacks everyday...i dont go out and eat junk food or eat all day...i hardly eat at all...

try drinking at least a gallon or two of water a day and you wont carry shit all.

i didnt think drinking more water would help get shredded...how so?

Your problem is definetily diet you need to workout exactly how much you are eating and your daily intake of carbs, protein and fat.

You have to eat like a boybuilder 6-7 meals a day spread out over 2-3 hrs no snacks and no cereal or any of that garbage.

Yes it takes planning and can be a hassle, but you only get what you put into it there is no easy way to get shredded.

Af for drinking water, drinking excess water has a diuretic effect meaning you will go to the toilet more and excret more water, try it you will be surprised.

aite...sounds good...i was just wondering on all this cause my friends get results no matter what and they eat taco bell and other fast food places everyday...got any tips on diet? and if i should keep the eq or not and if so at what MG?

Some people are just blesses with a fast meatabolism, the diet forum will have plenty of sample diets.

I would keep the EQ at 400mg a week, you would be best adding a replacement dose of test like 200-300mg a week to avoid sex drive problems at this dose and with a good diet bloat will be minimal.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    The body produce about 5-10 mgs test a day, 200-300mgs ew of test, is much more than an replacement dose. Proviron can also be used for libodo.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    The body produce about 5-10 mgs test a day, 200-300mgs ew of test, is much more than an replacement dose. Proviron can also be used for libodo.

True, 150mg of cyp every 10 days would be more like a replacement dose. But seeing that this is an AAS cycle and not HRT i would just go with 200mg of test cyp a week, no need to complicate things.

i know EQ is supposed to make u more veigny yet iv only noticed a few new ones...but i can see some under the skin that look like there going to come out soon...when do u think ill start to get some more bulging veigns...

Thread Information