briansauras is offline Senior Member

with this busts and gear talk in the media

are you guys laying low or taking any kind of percautions?

Nope, b/ I only use 1 or 2 labs who are UG labs anyways, and have nothing to do w/ the coast b/ Mexico and the States. It's more the stuff coming into the country they're looking for. Good luck trying to open my domestic package for no reason.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Always cautious, this just hammers it home.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Nope, b/ I only use 1 or 2 labs who are UG labs anyways, and have nothing to do w/ the coast b/ Mexico and the States. It's more the stuff coming into the country they're looking for. Good luck trying to open my domestic package for no reason.
    What about stuff coming from lithu or china?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    International has always been iffy, but IMO this whole Mex lab bust won't wind up being as big of a deal as we think in the long run as far as supply goes. What scares me is when they decide that they can't use interdiction to get desired results and start going after the consumer-everyone says they won't, but look at all other forms of vice from prostitution to drugs, they try eliminating the producer then the dealer and then the user.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    International has always been iffy, but IMO this whole Mex lab bust won't wind up being as big of a deal as we think in the long run as far as supply goes. What scares me is when they decide that they can't use interdiction to get desired results and start going after the consumer-everyone says they won't, but look at all other forms of vice from prostitution to drugs, they try eliminating the producer then the dealer and then the user.
    Alot of big guys in jail then i guess. Hopefully it wont ever come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    What about stuff coming from lithu or china?

There is alot more coming here from China than Mexico, so it'd be harder to crack down on. However Eye Pee just got nailed, and that was out of China, so they may look at that a little more. My advice to anybody right now would be to lay low for awhile, and aquire whatever you can domestic. Even if it is slightly more $, its better. But the thing about all of this is the domestic guys prices are going to go even higher b/ of supply and demand and higher risk for them getting their big shipments. I'm already starting to see the UG labs prices go up this past month or two.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I dont mess with the Mex gear unless somone comes up to me with legit stuff and has it for dirt. Otherwise i stick with euro, i am gonna try my first UG here pretty quick though. Somone i trust told me this guy is the best so i wanna run some and see whats its like. I like trying everything though.. i mean everything that is steril. As far as MO suff from over sea's if you dont order 10k in stuff, dont sign anything, keep your mouth shut and just use your gear you will have nothing to worry about. "with a legit source"

There is alot more coming here from China than Mexico, so it'd be harder to crack down on. However Eye Pee just got nailed, and that was out of China, so they may look at that a little more. My advice to anybody right now would be to lay low for awhile, and aquire whatever you can domestic. Even if it is slightly more $, its better. But the thing about all of this is the domestic guys prices are going to go even higher b/ of supply and demand and higher risk for them getting their big shipments. I'm already starting to see the UG labs prices go up this past month or two.
    how do you know they got nailed and didnt just close?

How come u cant get PM's?

how do you know they got nailed and didnt just close?

How come u cant get PM's?

They got nailed, I know all about it. The guy was shipping his stuff out of China, they nailed him, and authorities were holding his family here in the States. Thats the last I heard.

They got nailed, I know all about it. The guy was shipping his stuff out of China, they nailed him, and authorities were holding his family here in the States. Thats the last I heard.
    If someone has ordered from them in the past. should they be worried?

If someone has ordered from them in the past. should they be worried?

I wouldnt worry too much, especially if it wasnt big orders that looked like you were distributing. By big orders I'm talking like 50 bottle orders. They had so many customers they couldnt possibly go after everybody small too. But they openly advertised, the guy couldnt have been any dumber really.

I wouldnt worry too much, especially if it wasnt big orders that looked like you were distributing. By big orders I'm talking like 50 bottle orders. They had so many customers they couldnt possibly go after everybody small too. But they openly advertised, the guy couldnt have been any dumber really.
    Yeah I knew he had lots customers. I remember there systems got a virus not to long ago. That prolly took out alot of emails.

I cant understand how you could have a webpage with all that info on it especially when it pops up #1 on google when you type in the name of any of those products.

How do the authorities catch people like that. dont they put fake names and return addy's on there? Or would someone from the inside have to place an order through him.

Yeah I knew he had lots customers. I remember there systems got a virus not to long ago. That prolly took out alot of emails.

I cant understand how you could have a webpage with all that info on it especially when it pops up #1 on google when you type in the name of any of those products.

How do the authorities catch people like that. dont they put fake names and return addy's on there? Or would someone from the inside have to place an order through him.

yeah, they never use their real names or return addy. If they know their shit, you wont even know the name of the person your sending payment to, only the city. And then it's shipped out from another location altogether. It's not as easy to nab em' as you'd think. Dont know how he got caught, but he did

yeah, they never use their real names or return addy. If they know their shit, you wont even know the name of the person your sending payment to, only the city. And then it's shipped out from another location altogether. It's not as easy to nab em' as you'd think. Dont know how he got caught, but he did
    yea he was talking about a limited list in 3wks. wonder who would still buy from a dude who just got busted less then a month ago.

Thread Information