omnipotent is offline Banned

. . . Some Advice PLZ . . .

i wanna start getin stuff for my second cycle .. i also want it to be a bulking cycle because i still wanna put on more weight before i decide to cut up .. i was wondering about taking Russian sust . but i dont know if i would need to stack it with anything or take it alone since it already has deca in it .. i would really apprciate the help thank you .

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Sust has Deca Durabolin in it?? News to me, I think you prolly mean Test Decanoate. As far as stacking you could put it with deca durabolin and have a real tasty little treat IMO.

russian sust has deca .. cyp.. prop .. an another test that i duno how to spell in it .. its not test decanoate ..

this whole thing on deca thow got me a little shook .. i dont want to end up limp while im on this shit too many good girls tryin to get with me . is there a certain dosage that it does that or is it in all dosages

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    i wanna start getin stuff for my second cycle .. i also want it to be a bulking cycle because i still wanna put on more weight before i decide to cut up .. i was wondering about taking Russian sust . but i dont know if i would need to stack it with anything or take it alone since it already has deca in it .. i would really apprciate the help thank you .
    If its sust there is no Deca in it mate. For a second cycle why not try this.

wk 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    wk 1-12 Sust 500mg/week must break it up and shoot it EOD
    wk 1-11 Deca 400mg/week break it up and shoot it with the sust

Proper PCT

yeah AMERICAN SUST dont have deca in it .. RUSSIAN SUST HAS IT .. i looked at the amps today my training partner sold it to someone .. it has deca in it .

Kale i dont want to do dbolz honestly .. the cycle im ganna be finishing up is dbol and test e 350 ..

if the russian sust already has the deca in it is there anything else i can stack it with maybe ?

I've only been around gear for a while but IMO sust always has the following tests Testosterone base + 4 different esters
    Propionate, Phenylpropionate, Isocaproate, Decanoate
    Never have I heard of true Sustanon having Deca Durabolin .

what does decanoate serve.. just wondering

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    yeah AMERICAN SUST dont have deca in it .. RUSSIAN SUST HAS IT .. i looked at the amps today my training partner sold it to someone .. it has deca in it .

Kale i dont want to do dbolz honestly .. the cycle im ganna be finishing up is dbol and test e 350 ..

if the russian sust already has the deca in it is there anything else i can stack it with maybe ?
    do you know how much Deca is in it. Thats really weird, If you dont like dbol, and to be honest I dont either, give Anavar a try I love that stuff.

i dont remember how much m/gs it was but .. my training partner said its good stuff.. he said he gained 22 pounds on a 10 week cycle on it alone without stackin anything .. yeah im not TOO crazy about dbol even thow they gave me nice gains .. i dont really want anavar either to be honest with u .. cuz its ganna make me lean .. and its not ganna give me much mass .. im tryin to put on another 20 pounds for my next cycle .. i already gained 19 pounds on this cycle .. and its not done yet so i hope i gain at least 5 more pounds.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Is the Sustanon by Infar? Anway Sustanon is made the same way whoever makes it........ It has Testosterone Deconate not Nandrolone Deconate (Deca ) in it. The Deconate is just an ester attached to the hormone.

What's your cycle history?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, there is no deca in sustonon, russian, ug, whatever. it's the deconate ester that you are refering too wich is attached to testosterone .

He no wanna believe this! I say stack it with EQ cause it has tren in it.

im not sayin i dont belive you guys .. im just lookin at whats on the amp thats all .. but w/e i wasnt askin about what you think of the sust im askin about cycle ideas.

bulking cycle:
    sust: 500mgs wk1-12
    deca : 400mgs wk1-11
    you will grow VERY nicely on this stack bro. you will explode. you shouldn't have a prob with labido snce your test is stacked higher, but if your' concirned, up the test too 600mgs wk. good luck

test

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    bulking cycle:
    sust: 500mgs wk1-12
    deca : 400mgs wk1-11
    you will grow VERY nicely on this stack bro. you will explode. you shouldn't have a prob with labido snce your test is stacked higher, but if your' concirned, up the test too 600mgs wk. good luck

test
    I like it.

im not sayin i dont belive you guys .. im just lookin at whats on the amp thats all .. but w/e i wasnt askin about what you think of the sust im askin about cycle ideas.
    I'm willing to admit I haven't even come close to having heard it all, if you have one of the vials available type in what's on the label.

i'll try to get my hands on some or take a pic

hm another quick question .. is it possible to get limp dick from high doses of test?

I have heard someone say something like that, but bro I gotta tell you I never experienced it, in fact the higher the test goes I sometimes I wish the boners would go away.

hm another quick question .. is it possible to get limp dick from high doses of test?
    not that iv heard/experienced. but if i recall, this will be your second cycle so there is no need to have a high test dose.

well this cycle i took test E 350 .. so its 700 mg a week .. so im guessin i should drop it to about 500 a week rite ?

why i asked that question is because.. in the day ttime i get crazy erections.. at night when i need them they arent that great or they dont last too long .

Thread Information