liftin4life is offline Associate Member

4 whoops, 1 syringe

LOL...so today's administration was horrible. First...I stretch out really well so I can reach my a*s ok. I'm adding in a compound similar to Var to finish off my cycle but it's injectible. According to Rea it's more effective in this injectable form...and stronger, but anyways...it's low mg/ml so I had to use almost 3cc w/all my stuff combined.

So..I stretch out and uncap the pin...whoops..dropped it arrrrrrgghh! Okay...so time to get a new pin. Not sure HOW this happened but it was stuck in the wrapper so as I took it out the cap came off the pin and I stabbed the tip of my finger w/it and I mean stabbed not prick. Whoops..bleeding oww. Okay...so I get ANOTHER pin (3rd) and this time..no prob. So..I start injecting and my serratus muscles cramp..so I push them hard against my ribs w/my left hand to stop the spasms and keep injecting w/my right in my right butt cheek, but whoops, I jerk and notice that the needle came out 1/2" (didn't inject like this b/c I noticed immediately)...so I push back in and aspirate again JUST IN CASE and whoaa...BLOOD in syringe. So..I say F*ck it! I pull it out with just under 1cc left in there.

I go on www.site********.com and check the pics on delt shots b/c I've never done one. It says 25g...I have 23g. F*ck it..lol. So I drawn lines to trace my front delt and rear delt separations and make a nice square to hit. I only have 1" and 1.5" pins so I just put the 1" in just over halfway and start doing it....no prob at all...very painless. As soon as I pull out, it starts to leak! Arrggggh! So I stop it immediately with hard pressure and massage and the rest stays in. Man..what a bitch. I went back to sleep after this.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    put the 1" all they way into the delt

delt shots are very quick and easy..... cause you have alot of different inject points...front delt and rear delt x2 arms.....

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    I'm just going to stick to the mid delt. The rear is too hard to reach and the front might affect my chest workout.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    I'm just going to stick to the mid delt. The rear is too hard to reach and the front might affect my chest workout.
    i stick to mid delts also ive never tried the other heads

Thread Information