RockHard2B is offline New Member

Cool When Test Cyp Going to Kick In?

I am going into my sixth week of my first cycle and I havent noticed any gains aisde from a decent increase in strength. My Test Cyp is from a very reliable source; so I am 99.9% sure it is legit. Is this too long for it too Kick in? What shoud I be feeling to know its working? My diet and training are in check. Thankx for replies in advance!

Current Cycle:

D-Bol @ 25mg/day for 4 weeks
    Test Cyp @ 750mg/week for 10 weeks
    AR Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate @ 20mg/day

Current Stats:
    Age 25 6'1" 200lbs BF 15%? Training for 4 years

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, even though the d-bol was ran on the lower side you should have at least put on a little weight from those 4 weeks........ you said you have increased in strength so something is working......... have you looked at your diet? If your not taking in enough carbs and increasing your calories then you will not grow much.

Your either not eating correctly,not training hard enough or your gear is no good.

Well I hope its not the gear or I'll loose it! Thanx for the replies! I would definitley say my training is in check.

Monday- Chest/Bi
    Tuesday- Rest/Light Cardio
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- Rest/Light Cardio
    Friday- Back/Tri
    Saturday- Rest/Light Cardio
    Sunday- Shoulders

Diet Totals= 350 pro 140 fat 400 carb

Your calories are low.... from what you have here it comes to 4260 a day..... When I was 165lbs 5'7" I was eatting 5500 to 5800 calories a day to bulk. So this is pretty low for your weight and height.

Also looks like you have too many rest days.

Thanx Mudman! Im having trouble trying to add cals and keep it tightly clean? Is homade chili made with lean ground beef, mushrooms, celery , kidney beans and spaggetti sauce to dirty to increase calories in a bulking diet?

Quote Originally Posted by RockHard2B
    Thanx Mudman! Im having trouble trying to add cals and keep it tightly clean? Is homade chili made with lean ground beef, mushrooms, celery , kidney beans and spaggetti sauce to dirty to increase calories in a bulking diet?
    No it sounds good............ What I watch when bulking is what type of fats I'm eatting and I def try to keep sugars at a minimum to nothing at all........ for me at least the spike in insulin puts on fat fast.

Cool

Thanx for the advice! I definitely have the same problem with the sugar so I stick to natural sources of sugar from fruit; no artificial whatsoever. The only reasoning behaind my three rest days is that I've read its best to work each body part once a week for it to heal properly and to not burn yourself out. I work 12 hour shifts at a youth correctional facility.

hardcorpcomp is offline New Member
    All that aside, you should have put on nearly 10 pounds of weight by the first week. If you are eating 4000 cals a day and this is your first cycle you should difinitely have put on some decent weight by now. Maybe the gear is bunk?

hardcorpcomp is offline New Member
    I meant the sixth week not the first!

msu16366 is offline Member
    Are you using a UG lab or human/vet grade gear. I would question the gear, especially since 750 is considered alot for a first cycle.

Cool

Thanx for the replies all! I know its a higher than usual dose and thats the reason I am frustrated.....I have abs....you can see my six pack so I think I have a decent base a should see physical results....the gear is human grade upjohn depot test 100mg/ml!

msu16366 is offline Member
    I believe I heard a while ago about a lot of fake upjohn. I will try to find the link for you.

Thanx man please do! I live in Ontario, Canada

Thread Information