JerzeyBoy is offline Member

so out of breath...wanna like die

I'm always out of breath. It's crazy how quick I get tired. I've been taking a little break with the gym and taking care of other goals just for a little while. And a little while turned into about 2 months. I'm always trying to gain weight and in this two months, I've been eating a lot of food. Fast food, shit like that even just to gain weight. I gained 10 lbs which I may admit does feel good to be. I now way 160lbs at 5'9. But today me and my friends started wrestling on the mats and I won one match and the second match I was so out of breath I almost fainted. I get so tired that I wanted to collapse and nothing can help me...

I bought a cycle of dbol -deca -test e already and plan on doing it next month...

What do I do in the meantime. The dbol-deca-test are gonna get me even fatter huh? I was planning on using some fat to get the most of out of this cycle too...

wow bro's i still feel out of breath and that was like an hour ago

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    ride a bike a couple miles a day

joop is offline Junior Member
    You seem to have a strange view on weight gain. Not sure what kinda goals you have for yourself, but I cannot understand why you would eat yourself silly and not even go to the gym. Sounds like you have gained 10lbs of fat, I really can't see any of that weight gain being muscle since you weren't training, and you are getting unfit because of it.

You need to make cardio a regular part of your life. Start off by walking briskly three times/week. 20 minutes to begin with, then add 5mins/week to each session until you're happy.

Meanwhile, I would hold off on your cycle until you have got your shit together. Try and lose some of this fat you've gained, get back into the gym for a few months, and try to get some cardiovascular fitness. Then you will be in a better position to get the most out of your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Not sure what you mean by you feel out of breath, but have you thought that it might be asthma? Is it that kinda constricted breathing? If so, you need to see a doctor and they will do some tests on you.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I can feel you bro it's like you just do some hard work and get tired
    pretty fast feeling like no breath you can take will bring you back to the
    normal stamina and you can feel your heart pounding really hard that you
    can feel the pressure in your head, that's what I am feeling now man, I really
    don't know WTF is this but it's making me worried and sometimes it puts me
    really down cuz I don't have the "gas" to workout like in few months ago. I
    think it's from the time off that I took from the gym for 2 and 1/2 months
    that really killed my strenghts, I think what Joop said makes sense I will
    try to work a little in cardio to see what it happens I feel that this may
    work for me and I hope it works for you JerzeyBoy. Best of luck for you
    and I wish you get back to the normal really soon man, keep things up!
    BTW I would advise you to wait for any relief from your symptoms now B4
    you start off your next cycle.

Sometimes any weight is good weight when you so fed up with being skinny. It doesn't really look that bad at all it just I get so damn tired. I wanted to get the most out of my cycle and I'm trying to gain as much as possible. If I run on the tredmill I may not gain as much as I should from burnt calories...

Guys really, what do i do?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I'm always out of breath. It's crazy how quick I get tired. I've been taking a little break with the gym and taking care of other goals just for a little while. And a little while turned into about 2 months. I'm always trying to gain weight and in this two months, I've been eating a lot of food. Fast food, shit like that even just to gain weight. I gained 10 lbs which I may admit does feel good to be. I now way 160lbs at 5'9. But today me and my friends started wrestling on the mats and I won one match and the second match I was so out of breath I almost fainted. I get so tired that I wanted to collapse and nothing can help me...

I bought a cycle of dbol -deca -test e already and plan on doing it next month...

What do I do in the meantime. The dbol-deca-test are gonna get me even fatter huh? I was planning on using some fat to get the most of out of this cycle too...

no offense, but wrestling is so insanely tiring i have no idea why you wouldnt be out of breath after a match... gain weight = eat + eat + inject + sleep + eat more. good luck

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    buy a dog

oh yeah also juice isnt going to help your endurance much at all. especially with all the water you are gonna be carrying.

Guys really, what do i do?
    I have just ****in told you what to do. Did you not read my post?

Quote Originally Posted by joop

I did but is that cardio going to hinder my gains?

well that depends how you do it. keep your heart rate in a medium range, nothing too intense. every morning on a empty stomach for 30-45 mins will rip u up.

Ummmm train with weights 3-4 days a week do cardio 2-3 times a week, don't eat fast food.....and dont think steroids are a magic pill....no reason at all you need to be taking roids right now.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    I did but is that cardio going to hinder my gains?

Fast food, steroids , tired all the time, and out of breath.
    recipe for disaster.
    You are setting yourself up for failure.

So when I get on the juice, how often should I do cardio? I want to gain a lottttttttt of weight so I'm not trying to do a lot of cardio. Just enough to keep me from feeling like I wanna pass out every five seconds. Sometimes when I talk too fast or walk up the stairs too fast I'm out of breath.

I would like to add that I don't look fat and I have a pretty decent definition. Just a little pot belly but I don't mind that because I'll just diet for a nice stomach in the summer...
    Last edited by JerzeyBoy; 12-23-2005 at 03:12 PM.

So when I get on the juice, how often should I do cardio? I want to gain a lottttttttt of weight so I'm not trying to do a lot of cardio. Just enough to keep me from feeling like I wanna pass out every five seconds. Sometimes when I talk too fast or walk up the stairs too fast I'm out of breath.

I would like to add that I don't look fat and I have a pretty decent definition. Just a little pot belly but I don't mind that because I'll just diet for a nice stomach in the summer...

You don't even know how to train right, and your going to be on juice....Come on , you've got more sense than this I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You don't even know how to train right, and your going to be on juice....Come on , you've got more sense than this I hope.
    Well I trained for about 3-4 years gaining weight. Started at about 130lbs so I think I Know what I'm doing.

put it this way, I know how to GAIN weight. When your skinny you don't have to worry about Cardio right? Well now that I'm climbing the ladder now is the time to learn.

So I don't understand your flame?

[QUOTE=JerzeyBoy}

" Sometimes when I talk too fast or walk up the stairs too fast I'm out of breath."
    QUOTE]

Sounds like your in great shape.
    Steroids are not for you at this time.
    Your not even close to being ready.

Well I trained for about 3-4 years gaining weight. Started at about 130lbs so I think I Know what I'm doing.

put it this way, I know how to GAIN weight. When your skinny you don't have to worry about Cardio right? Well now that I'm climbing the ladder now is the time to learn.

So I don't understand your flame?

Not flaming you, just telling you the truth going by what you've said so far.

[QUOTE=Hellmask]
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy}

" Sometimes when I talk too fast or walk up the stairs too fast I'm out of breath."

Sounds like your in great shape.
    Steroids are not for you at this time.
    Your not even close to being ready.
    Well, help me out with my question than man. I'm just seeking help that's all.

I'm just trying to put on as much weight as I can than diet differently and rip up. I know you have to gain before you lose and you can't do it at the same time. I was planning on going back to the gym Jan 1st and training till the end of feb than I wanted to start. Basically my question is how do I get back into shape...not being tired and all that without losing a pound. I want to put on the most weight possible now and with my cycle in the near future. I know near the summer I'm gonna wanna shred up...

Pathetic

[QUOTE=JerzeyBoy]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

Well, help me out with my question than man. I'm just seeking help that's all.

I'm just trying to put on as much weight as I can than diet differently and rip up. I know you have to gain before you lose and you can't do it at the same time. I was planning on going back to the gym Jan 1st and training till the end of feb than I wanted to start. Basically my question is how do I get back into shape...not being tired and all that without losing a pound. I want to put on the most weight possibly because I know near the summer I'm gonna wanna shred up...

Run and lift. Don't have to chose just one. If you eat alot of good meals throughout the day it won't matter. Why wait until jan. 1st, why aren't you lifting now?
    Running won't hurt you were your at now , but only help.
    Jog, sprint, hike, they all help. Do this 3+ times a week and you will be in shape. Continue to lift weights 4+ times a week and you will grow as well.

Lift compound exercises.
    Squats , dead lifts, bench presses. Use barbells not dumbells. Don't worry about curls and other isolation movements as much, you grow from exercises that stress your entire body.

Do this for a few months and you will be pleased with the results.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    so out of breath...wanna like die
    You've been advised to not start steroids by many people so far.
    IMO you should listen. Your diet sucks, your knowledge of steroids sucks, and by the title of this thread your body isn't anywhere near ready for steroids.
    Good luck brother.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    next!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Pathetic
    whatever bro

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    whatever bro

Just go with what everyone says.. Do low intense cardio, 3-5 times a week. Try and get your diet clean(no more fast food), get a nice workout routine setup. In a few months you will be much better. Then you should reassess your situation and decide if you are ready for gear. Remember, you will gain MUCH more if you are ready than if you are not. I know you want to gain so you want to jump on gear, but pushing it off just a little will help you tremendously in the long run. Just be patient and hit the treadmill/eliptical/bike, etc.

Keep us updated on your progress!

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    You sound very young. Judging by your weight and choice or recreational pasttimes. Perhaps wait a few years before juicing, and work on your cardio-health. It has been quoted time after time, that gear will put your body into a form of "building" overdrive, this can be exhausting and dangerous to a poor pulmanery/cardiovascular system.

Sorry if your not a kid, it was just conjecture. It's been a few years since I "wrestled" with my friends on a matt.

My 2 cents. If you think you have problems now with losing your breath, what makes you think it'll be any easier if you gain alot of weight like you want to? Get your shit together. I'm 275 pounds and I walk at least 4 miles a day. If I don't keep my wind strong, what's the point in being this big? If you are worried about losing weight, for starters you can replace the calories lost after doing cardio. Cardio burns FAT if you do it right. Good luck.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    first thing is first, is it going to be your first cycle? if yes you dont need the deca and dbol . Next, i dont know why people are telling you to do a low intense cardio, if your that outta shape (talking & walking making you tired/outta breath). then you clearly need to work on your cardiovascular system and i believe that your heart rate should be 80% rather then the fat burning everyone is telling you to do which is 60% (research on the target HRs as i am not too sure), and whoever told you that skinny guys dont need to worry about cardio is a moron (unless they said they dont need to worry about the fat aspect of cardio) because to workout properly you need to be in shape. You will lose some crap u gained maybe even all of it but tell me would you rather be huffing and puffing after walkin a flight of stairs or walk up the stairs and go to the gym where you'll be able to gain quality weight. Also check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum, do your cardio anytime of the day doesnt neccessarly have to be in the mornings for your goals. Personally id hold off on the gear even by the end of feb your body wont be ready for it, revaluate yourself at about summer time and do sum research on gear and dieting. I think if you change your diet ull be very impressed.

He won't be able to maintain 80% HR for very long. He should stay in the low end at about 60% (220-age x.60). This way it will be both more effective in burning fat and giving him an opportunity to get some consistent time on any given apparatus (eliptical, treadmill, stairmaster, bike etc) . Remember, he is trying to stay aerobic and and build some endurance.
    Last edited by NYC BIG MIKE; 12-24-2005 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    He won't be able to maintain 80% HR for very long. He should stay in the low end at about 60% (220-age x.60). This way it will be both more effective in burning fat and giving him an opportunity to get some consistent time on any given apparatus (eliptical, treadmill, stairmaster, bike etc) . Remember, he is trying to stay aerobic and and build some endurance.
    well the low end isnt goin to do much for his cardio vascular system and all he needs to do is stay at about 80% for about 15 mins...and if he does this 3 times a week by about the third week his cardiovascular system should be much better...of course hes not going to be able to do it right away he should maybe go for 80% for as long as he could even if that means 2 mins or so and then drop it down to 60%. Iv never liked cardio on gym apparatus it pushes you in a false sorta way. Some of my buddies that get outta cardio shape iv got them to do this: first week 1-1.5 mile run in ~10mins and after that 2.5-3mile run in ~15 mins. The weight gain isnt necessarily whats causing him to be in "bad shape" cardio wise, cuz my old man is overweight and iv seen him run 8 laps (consistent pace) around a track w/one lap cool down walk where he was fine afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    well the low end isnt goin to do much for his cardio vascular system and all he needs to do is stay at about 80% for about 15 mins...and if he does this 3 times a week by about the third week his cardiovascular system should be much better...of course hes not going to be able to do it right away he should maybe go for 80% for as long as he could even if that means 2 mins or so and then drop it down to 60%. Iv never liked cardio on gym apparatus it pushes you in a false sorta way. Some of my buddies that get outta cardio shape iv got them to do this: first week 1-1.5 mile run in ~10mins and after that 2.5-3mile run in ~15 mins. The weight gain isnt necessarily whats causing him to be in "bad shape" cardio wise, cuz my old man is overweight and iv seen him run 8 laps (consistent pace) around a track w/one lap cool down walk where he was fine afterwards

Please, stop. I have a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology. The low end (60 %) is designed for fat loss and keeps you aerobic (with oxygen). At 80% you teeter on the fringes on anaerobic (without oxygen) too much. Your dislike of gym apparatus and its so-called pushing you in a false way makes no sense, it's all about the heart rate and VO2 uptake. I've seen more studies than you've taken shits. Your dad's ability to run around a track is indicative of the fact that he can process oxygen for his very needs. The thread starter has zero wind, according to him. What other people do or don't do has no relevance to the post starter. It's a science. It's precise. It's all about cause and effect. One plus one will always equal two. Not bashing you, this is my chosen profession , that's all.

I've been taking a little break with the gym and taking care of other goals just for a little while. And a little while turned into about 2 months. I'm always trying to gain weight and in this two months, I've been eating a lot of food. Fast food, shit like that even just to gain weight. I gained 10 lbs which I may admit does feel good to be. I now way 160lbs at 5'9.
    Well I trained for about 3-4 years gaining weight. Started at about 130lbs so I think I Know what I'm doing. put it this way, I know how to GAIN weight.
    Suprised you are asking for advice here, you obviously know what you're doing. 130lbs to 150lbs in 3-4yrs of training, damn, you know your shit.

Suprised you are asking for advice here, you obviously know what you're doing. 130lbs to 150lbs in 3-4yrs of training, damn, you know your shit.
    Sounds like your being sarcastic. Those are good gains naturally bro. 20lbs in 3 years natural??

hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Please, stop. I have a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology. The low end (60 %) is designed for fat loss and keeps you aerobic (with oxygen). At 80% you teeter on the fringes on anaerobic (without oxygen) too much. Your dislike of gym apparatus and its so-called pushing you in a false way makes no sense, it's all about the heart rate and VO2 uptake. I've seen more studies than you've taken shits. Your dad's ability to run around a track is indicative of the fact that he can process oxygen for his very needs. The thread starter has zero wind, according to him. What other people do or don't do has no relevance to the post starter. It's a science. It's precise. It's all about cause and effect. One plus one will always equal two. Not bashing you, this is my chosen profession , that's all.
    Okay from what iv gathered this guy doesnt want to lose fat so what would be the point to keep this guy at a HR of 60%? would it be working his CVS? Which i personally believe is his problem because your CVS can be built very quickly and also become shit very quickly. How can you say the thread starter has zero wind, he went through a wrestling match and im assuming he went for about 5mins and if it was with his buddies it probably was longer. And when i say gym apparatus pushes you in a false way i mean, for example when you run on a treadmill the belt pushes you to take that next step when you run on a track you can stop jus like that (now i know you'll probablly say well you can jus push the stop button on a treadmill), but you should try this as an experiment run 6laps around a track and run 1.5miles on a treadmill and see which one you'll get a better time ill bet you u'll be able to get a better time on the treadmill (i always have by about 2 mins). Also please post some studies that say that a target heart rate @ 60% is better then a target heart rate @ 80% for your Cardiovascular system. Since your into all of this it will be easier for you to dig sumthing out. Also remember im not disrespecting your education, but iv found that people just do what people with a higher education tell them to do. Like i had my orthopedic surgeon tell me that i should do 110 degree squats (one leg) without weight but keep my one leg flexed(the whole time) and he told me that this would make my legs bigger then than 90 degree squats w/weight.

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    Okay from what iv gathered this guy doesnt want to lose fat so what would be the point to keep this guy at a HR of 60%? would it be working his CVS?
    JerzeyBoy: " The dbol -deca -test are gonna get me even fatter huh? "

With respect to my education and your comments that "people just do what people with a higher education tell them to do", I say this: I have competed as a national leve bodybuilder for over 15 years, winning my share of competitions along the way, so I too engage in what I speak about.

I have been working as a personal trainer (my own business) in NYC for 21 years. I have 6 trainers who I sub-contract out. People come to me because I get results.

Could I post up a study to back up my claim about 60% maxheart being more effecient? Oh hell yeah. But I won't. You'll come back with "my dad runs around the track" and "my friends run a mile" and "I don't like the gym equipment" type of comments. You are basing your OPINIONS on subjective experience. My FACTS are based on objective scientific data.

The truth is, I chimed into this thread with a simple well-intended comment and you wanna argue 'til you are blue in the face about it. I don't care to be honest. I say 93 octane gas is better for my SUV, you'll say your dad uses 87, good for him.

I'll give you this, you are persistent. And that is a good quality to have. I wish you the best kid. I'm done with this thread. Peace/respect.

Thread Information