Thread: Cycle Thoughts
12-23-2005, 06:31 AM #1
Interested to see what the guys this side of the pond think of this...
100mg Oxymethelone ED
1100mg Andropen (BD Test/5 Esters)
1mg Armidex EOD
25mcg T3 ED
4iu HGH ED
4 Weeks on 2 Off
5-10iu Slin PWO
Post Cycle IGF-1 40-60mcg ED PWO
Plus HCG /NOLVA/CLOMID
Oh 215lbs, 5.9, currently been clean since last competition 3 months ago. Still lean, under 10% bf I'd assume.
Diet, 350g Protein, 375g Carbs (75g Simple Sugars, Plus CEE PWO with Slin) 60-80g EFA's
Typical Diet is
35g Micellar Casin mix
300ml Soya Milk
5ml Udo's/5ml Olive Oil (Home made salad dressin)
70g Brown Rice
175g Tuna in Water
30g Miscellar Casin Mix
HMB/VITAMIN C/VITAMIN E/BCAA before and after training
65g Micellar Casin Mix
Bar breakfast/PWO aim for 50g protein/50g carbs each meal.
High Intesity/Low Volume 1-2 Working Sets only, 5 Way Split, 3 x30 mins CV each week.
This is my off-season, so looking for quality gains/strength.
Been awhile, anyone here remember "big al" ha ha
Last edited by Big Al; 12-23-2005 at 06:38 AM.
12-23-2005, 07:57 AM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
That is one sick cycle. I really can't see much wrong with it, you obviously know your shit. Will just make a few points...
* You're starting your HCG post cycle. I think you should actually run it for the final 4 weeks, and then cease usage.
* You could frontload your Andropen . Perhaps 2g on day one, then continue with regular dosage schedule.
* 200mg/day Winny seems a little on the high side, given the stress it places on the liver. Maybe throw in some liver protectants, or lower the dosage a little. But I guess for only 2 weeks you should be okay.
* I got your calories coming in at just under 4k for the day. I think given your weight and this amount of gear, you should bump that up by 500. Protein seems a little low, could bump that up by 50-100, along with an extra 50g carbs.
* No way could I do high intensity/low volume training on this kinda cycle. With this amount of gear, you are gonna be an absolute machine, take advantage of it. I would go for more volume, drop sets, the works. Obviously you know what works for you, but this is how I like to train when running heavy cycles.
* Try 2IU slin pre-workout, along with 30g whey, 20g dextrose, 10g creatine, and some amino acids. Post workout I would be taking 10IU, along with 100g dextrose, 70-100g whey, 10g creatine, and amino acids. Finish each bodypart with a couple of crazy high rep sets to failure.
Anyway, just some ideas. Good luck with your cycle. I'm starting mine first week January, can't wait.
Last edited by joop; 12-23-2005 at 07:59 AM.
12-23-2005, 08:06 AM #3Anabolic Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
12-23-2005, 08:44 AM #4
lol 200mg EW guys, I don't feel i need alot of winny.
I will run Milk Thistle/Liv52
I have never got on with Frontloading, but I see you point.
Kcal, yes I was hoping someone would see that, I have learnt over the years I don't need many carbs at all, I need to keep cv in to ensure I stay within a good range of competition weight. As for protein, I will tinker with that, as I want to see how addtional protein effects my "look".
I like the ideas on slin usage, I will look into that further.
And training, I get a lot out of my workouts, but if there more in the tank you can guarantee I will add those sets as required.
I have learnt to listen to my body far more now, and that has seen some great advances.
Thanks for the reply, good stuff! Al
01-03-2006, 06:42 AM #5
Getting itching fingers to start this, but want to get back into the swing of things post the christmas binge...CV this morning was a killer.
01-03-2006, 06:57 AM #6
Dont run hcg and clomid together. Apart from that, its a bit of a strange cycle, I dont see why you would only run a 5 ester test for 5 weeks when some of the esters are only just kicking in at this stage, i personally would make the cycle 12 weeks and run the andropen the whole way through. But if your determined to keep to 8 weeks why not just run the suspension for the full 8, youll get much better results that way than the way you currently have it imo!
Last edited by MASTER; 01-03-2006 at 07:06 AM.
01-03-2006, 06:59 AM #7
Only other thing is the slin, 4 on 2 off, thats quite hefty, i would always have at least 4 off, but only you know what you can handle, and you know what your doing so it should be fine!
01-04-2006, 03:46 AM #8
I wouldn't run HCG and clomid together.
Using slin on training days only and small dosages (relatively) mean time of can be less ime.
once I would have run a 12 weeker, no longer, you lose so much in the time between your last shot and starting pct, you have no natural test and no exogenous test either, never found that worked. I like short/medium cycles. The andropen or any longer acting ester kicks in sooner than I ever realised, and yes the andropen will be leaving the system in the remaining three weeks, hence the short acting esters added here, come week 9 I am on PCT.
I will gain and keep more on this cycle compared to running 12 weeks of andropen, but I suppose alot of all this is down to personal experience and the old "what works for one..."
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)