Thread: Cycle Thoughts

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator

Cycle Thoughts

Interested to see what the guys this side of the pond think of this...

1-4
    100mg Oxymethelone ED
    1-5
    1100mg Andropen (BD Test/5 Esters)
    6-8
    700mg Aquiviron
    6-8
    150-200mg Winstrol
    2-8
    1mg Armidex EOD
    2-8
    25mcg T3 ED
    1-8
    4iu HGH ED

4 Weeks on 2 Off
    5-10iu Slin PWO

Post Cycle IGF-1 40-60mcg ED PWO
    Plus HCG /NOLVA/CLOMID

Oh 215lbs, 5.9, currently been clean since last competition 3 months ago. Still lean, under 10% bf I'd assume.

Diet, 350g Protein, 375g Carbs (75g Simple Sugars, Plus CEE PWO with Slin) 60-80g EFA's

Typical Diet is

80g Oats
    35g Micellar Casin mix
    10g Whey
    300ml Soya Milk
    1 Banana
    15g Raisens
    Splenda

200g Turkey
    275G Potatoes
    5ml Udo's/5ml Olive Oil (Home made salad dressin)
    Salad

70g Brown Rice
    175g Tuna in Water
    20ml Udo's

30g Whey
    30g Miscellar Casin Mix
    70g Oats

PWO
    75g Dextrose
    50g Whey
    Cell Mass

HMB/VITAMIN C/VITAMIN E/BCAA before and after training

70g Rice
    175g Turkey

65g Micellar Casin Mix
    10g Whey

Bar breakfast/PWO aim for 50g protein/50g carbs each meal.

Training.

High Intesity/Low Volume 1-2 Working Sets only, 5 Way Split, 3 x30 mins CV each week.

This is my off-season, so looking for quality gains/strength.

Been awhile, anyone here remember "big al" ha ha
    Last edited by Big Al; 12-23-2005 at 07:38 AM.

joop is offline Junior Member
    That is one sick cycle. I really can't see much wrong with it, you obviously know your shit. Will just make a few points...

* You're starting your HCG post cycle. I think you should actually run it for the final 4 weeks, and then cease usage.
    * You could frontload your Andropen . Perhaps 2g on day one, then continue with regular dosage schedule.
    * 200mg/day Winny seems a little on the high side, given the stress it places on the liver. Maybe throw in some liver protectants, or lower the dosage a little. But I guess for only 2 weeks you should be okay.
    * I got your calories coming in at just under 4k for the day. I think given your weight and this amount of gear, you should bump that up by 500. Protein seems a little low, could bump that up by 50-100, along with an extra 50g carbs.
    * No way could I do high intensity/low volume training on this kinda cycle. With this amount of gear, you are gonna be an absolute machine, take advantage of it. I would go for more volume, drop sets, the works. Obviously you know what works for you, but this is how I like to train when running heavy cycles.
    * Try 2IU slin pre-workout, along with 30g whey, 20g dextrose, 10g creatine, and some amino acids. Post workout I would be taking 10IU, along with 100g dextrose, 70-100g whey, 10g creatine, and amino acids. Finish each bodypart with a couple of crazy high rep sets to failure.

Anyway, just some ideas. Good luck with your cycle. I'm starting mine first week January, can't wait.

Last edited by joop; 12-23-2005 at 08:59 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    All that+200mgs winstrol a day, wow! Ive used 100mgs ed and I thought that was a bit exessive for winny. he he

lol 200mg EW guys, I don't feel i need alot of winny.

I will run Milk Thistle/Liv52

I have never got on with Frontloading, but I see you point.

Kcal, yes I was hoping someone would see that, I have learnt over the years I don't need many carbs at all, I need to keep cv in to ensure I stay within a good range of competition weight. As for protein, I will tinker with that, as I want to see how addtional protein effects my "look".

I like the ideas on slin usage, I will look into that further.

And training, I get a lot out of my workouts, but if there more in the tank you can guarantee I will add those sets as required.

I have learnt to listen to my body far more now, and that has seen some great advances.

Thanks for the reply, good stuff! Al

Getting itching fingers to start this, but want to get back into the swing of things post the christmas binge...CV this morning was a killer.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Dont run hcg and clomid together. Apart from that, its a bit of a strange cycle, I dont see why you would only run a 5 ester test for 5 weeks when some of the esters are only just kicking in at this stage, i personally would make the cycle 12 weeks and run the andropen the whole way through. But if your determined to keep to 8 weeks why not just run the suspension for the full 8, youll get much better results that way than the way you currently have it imo!
    Last edited by MASTER; 01-03-2006 at 08:06 AM.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Only other thing is the slin, 4 on 2 off, thats quite hefty, i would always have at least 4 off, but only you know what you can handle, and you know what your doing so it should be fine!

I wouldn't run HCG and clomid together.

Using slin on training days only and small dosages (relatively) mean time of can be less ime.

once I would have run a 12 weeker, no longer, you lose so much in the time between your last shot and starting pct, you have no natural test and no exogenous test either, never found that worked. I like short/medium cycles. The andropen or any longer acting ester kicks in sooner than I ever realised, and yes the andropen will be leaving the system in the remaining three weeks, hence the short acting esters added here, come week 9 I am on PCT.

I will gain and keep more on this cycle compared to running 12 weeks of andropen, but I suppose alot of all this is down to personal experience and the old "what works for one..."

Thread Information