Broo is offline New Member

Question after reading RON first cycle sticky.

After reading lot of treads and lots of post.

One thing is clear for me test is your base first cycle at 500 mg a week.

Almost everybody gives this advise. In your sticky you mention you like the add of eq at 400 to 500 mg a week.

Why you like the adding of this compound ?

What do you think the downsides are of a testonly cycle ?

I am doubting between.

Test only at 500 mg for 10 weeks.

Or test and eq both at 500 mg for 10 weeks.

Including PCT anti e etc.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    Test should be plenty to grow off for a first cycle. Also what do your stats look like?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    test should be fine. first timer definately doesn't need a gram of juice to grow, i'd run the eq but at 200-300mg .

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    Yes. Honestly bro, the main reason i've found to run test only is cause your first cycle is your LEARNING cycle. You don't wanna make any mistakes. Keep it simple with test. Your future cycles maybe more complex due to the learning experience assimilated during the research you do on your FIRST cycle.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some good posts!

Thanks for the reply's !

I have 4 year of serious lifting. And 4 years of good eating. Have competed in some naturels shows. But the gains are coming verry slowly the last time.

I am 181 cm and 94 kg at 11 %

I am been reading a lot of treads here and did search on all things. This was the only thing i am doubting about.

Already skipped front loads (due the sickniss and headpains people get )and orals(lower back pump etc) in my first cycle.

Only thins i was doubting about was the eq i really like the aspect of increased vasculariti it gives.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Broo
    Only thins i was doubting about was the eq i really like the aspect of increased vasculariti it gives.
    And the pumps are just as great! But for a first cycle you should stick with testosterone ... take notes, see how you do with it alone. Then next time cut in some Eq. But if you really must do it this time - just add in around 300mg per week of Eq to your pins... you'll still get the great pumps and vasculairty effects from it.

You could do 250mg every 3 days for 583mg per week as a good standard first cycle.

... or if you must, you could do 250mg of TE every 4 days for 437mg per week stacked with 200mg of Eq every 4 days for 350mg per week - total weekly steroid burden kept under 800mg per week. You should also frontload the Eq with an extra shot within the first 4 days... to build up blood levels of the hormone quicker - it has a heavy ester.

Thanks for your reply.

Currently thinking about something like this.

375 Test E a week spilt in 2 shots for 10 weeks
    375 EQ a week split in 2 shots for 10 weeks

Thread Information