Thread: Omna Skull?

Buffman is offline Associate Member

Omna Skull?

ok, now my friend have noticed the water retention in my face/neck area, and they make fun of me because of it.. not much you can do about it, but i just wondered if anyone happened to have a before and after picture of water retention? just that i can compare and see if the difference that have occurred for me is higly notable...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Better would be to take a picture of you now and look at a recent picture before the cycle..........

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    screw your friends bro... keep doing your thing and get HUGE!

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    are you taking an anti-e with your cycle? They help alot with bloat. Also what juice are you running?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    whats your diet like? lotsa sodium?

so you are taking omnadren ? or are you still on cycle? if so...the same thing happened to me on my first cycle w/ test e. needless to say it pissed me off. my second time cycling with test e i used proviron . this knocked it out completely. people were complementing me on my lean build.

Buffman is offline Associate Member
    i eat as much as possible, i just want to get HUGE!! i talked to this really big guy, and asked him what he eats and how his dieting is aso. and he gave me that advice that i should eat as much as i could.. and then when my cycle was over to do some cardio and stuff.. i am currently usin sustanon and cypionate ... and i have a really god "program" and a lot of gear.. it's like 6 weeks on 4 weeks of... in a short period.. (like a year or so..) i also have some d-bol, deca nandrolone and durabolin to, but i havn't started with anything else than the sustanon and cypionate yet...

Thread Information