Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    BlackStang's Avatar
    BlackStang is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    182

    Want to get ready for spring/summer

    I would like to gain around 20lb of mass. Have been working out for awhile on and off but have been pretty serious the last year or so. I put on some mass but I would like more. I have done a primo/var cycle previously which helped out. I purchased some superdrol and wouldn't mind trying it, I also have a bunch of anavar left.

    I was thinking of something like this

    1-10 (maybe 12) 500mg Test E
    1-3(maybe 4) 20-30mg Superdrol
    8-10 40mg Anavar


    I want to use the superdrol to help kickstart the cycle and finish off with anavar just to help harden up the gains. Might even start the anavar at week 7 to give 4 weeks.



    Let me know what you think.




    Thanks

  2. #2
    PaulieM.'s Avatar
    PaulieM. is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    457
    i wouldn't do that. you'll have a lot of water retention. i'd do sustanon and winstrol .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Depend how bad you bloat. If you take nolvadex 20 mgs daily and proviron 50mgs daily to control bloat it doesn't look too bad.

  4. #4
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i wouldn't do that. you'll have a lot of water retention. i'd do sustanon and winstrol.
    Well, I would put Deca or EQ in there thru the cycle instead of that short 2 weeks of Anavar . Raise the test e to 750mgs and run Deca or EQ at 600mgs. No need for the Anavar until the end of cycle when you're done with the androgens while ridding water. But I would run it 4 weeks, not 2. Anavar is used as a bridge drug by some.

  5. #5
    BlackStang's Avatar
    BlackStang is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    182
    Well I definatly dont want to "deflate" after i'm done the cycle, I want to be able to keep most of my gains. I have the anavar and superdrol already so I want to either use one of those or both combined. I chose these because I read they both give lean gains with not much water retention.

    Dont want to add in other injectables because it is my first test cycle and I want to see how I re-act to it.


    Would using sust rather then enth help reduce the bloat?



    Thanks for all the replies

  6. #6
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    wow i thought this was gona be a winny only cycle! I always say its the ancillaries that decide what type of cycle u end up running eg bulk or cut. If u run proviron and nolva or even stick adex or something in there, u shud be able to get rid of pretty much all the bloat.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    wow i thought this was gona be a winny only cycle! I always say its the ancillaries that decide what type of cycle u end up running eg bulk or cut. If u run proviron and nolva or even stick adex or something in there, u shud be able to get rid of pretty much all the bloat.


    I hope you guys are paying attention.

  8. #8
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    I would like to gain around 20lb of mass. Have been working out for awhile on and off but have been pretty serious the last year or so. I put on some mass but I would like more. I have done a primo/var cycle previously which helped out. I purchased some superdrol and wouldn't mind trying it, I also have a bunch of anavar left.

    I was thinking of something like this

    1-10 (maybe 12) 500mg Test E
    1-3(maybe 4) 20-30mg Superdrol
    10-12 40mg Anavar


    I want to use the superdrol to help kickstart the cycle and finish off with anavar just to help harden up the gains. Might even start the anavar at week 7 to give 4 weeks.



    Let me know what you think.




    Thanks
    note the change i made, run the var after your are done your test e while waiting for ester to clear from system.

  9. #9
    BlackStang's Avatar
    BlackStang is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    182
    Could I start the var at week 9 so then I have a full 4 weeks on the var?




    Thanks for all the help by the way

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •