Thread: Cytomel

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member

Cytomel

i never really thought about using drugs for cutting down. usually just a bunch of clean dieting and cardio. i always bought cytomel (cynomel) and sold it to others, but now i bought myself a bottle of it. what do you guys suggest on cycling it to get ripped in 3 months time (time i have after my cycle before summer hits).

joop is offline Junior Member
    Not a good idea to run T3 after a cycle, for many reasons. Or were you planning on running it whilst on cycle?

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joop
    Not a good idea to run T3 after a cycle, for many reasons. Or were you planning on running it whilst on cycle?
    whoa! so i shouldnt run it after my cycle? so im guessing running it while im on my cycle would be better? how would i cycle it then?

joop is offline Junior Member
    That's right, you need to use gear along with T3 otherwise you are likely to lose muscle along with fat. Do a search, you will find plenty of info on how to cycle it.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joop
    That's right, you need to use gear along with T3 otherwise you are likely to lose muscle along with fat. Do a search, you will find plenty of info on how to cycle it.
    I've never used steroids and I have ran T3 many, many times. T3 never ate my muscle. As long as your diet is on point the muscle loss is EXTREMELY overrated. T3 does have the annoying quality of making your muscles "soft" and make you appear to have lost size, however a week or two after you stop running it your muscles regain their former size.

Thread Information