eradikate is offline Senior Member

Trying to cut after a bulking cycle

Im almost done with my cycle now, i did dbol 30mg/wk1-4, Test 400mg/wk1-8, winny wk5-10, than clomid on 2 days after the winny is done. im on week8 soon, which means my cycle is coming to an end
    i wanted to cut down after the cycle but still hold the muscle mass there. if started doing cardio, and change my diet around to low carb high protein diet, would i lose muscle mass? im 10% bodyfat and wanna get it down to 7% or below. is this doable without losing mass?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Want the truth? Of course you do. Without gear, you will lose muscle. Unless you have the genetics of $uperman. If you dial your diet in perfect, it shouldn't be that bad tho. Maybe maintain for a cople months, then do a light cutter. I refuse to cut without some help...because I have learned it the hard way.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    shit man.. i do not kno what to do with myself. im thinking about cutting but i also realize im only 170lbs right now, and that's kinda small for a 5'9". im defenitely doing another bulker this winter around november or so, considering dbol /test/EQ/winny hopefully i can gain another 20lbs there. maybe i should just bulk for a year than start cutting next summer? what do you bros think>

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    hey bro,
    I've been keeping up with your diary,thats good shit man. You will possibly lose Muscle Mass if you try that. It is possible for you to get down to 7% without changing anything you are doing. Expect to lose at least about 5 lbs when you get off, this will be the water that the test is making you retain. I have a buddy that took 600 mg test for 10 weeks. he just got off cycle about a month ago. He went from 165 to 185 and is currently 180, this is his first cycle. He was about 10% just before he got off,had no clomid, and he still doesnt do cardio and eats about 3500 cal a day. I did his bodyfat yesterday and it was 6.3% at 180 lbs. this was his first cycle and he claims his strength is still going up and he's been off for a month. so from reading your diary, IMO your metabolism is about the same as his. I would just wait it out and see what happens, chances are you will have similar results to my friend. it would be a pity to go through all that hard work for nothing.

Later,
    tbull

Thread Information