Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ben2285 is offline Junior Member
    Whats up guys, I am a long time lurker on here but this is I believe my first post. I started a 10 week cycle of Test E on Nov. 22 and am now in the end of my 5th week. My problem is that I have had minor/if any physical and strength changes so far. I will attempt to give you as many details as I can so maybe someone can help me out here.... My starting weight was around 198, I am now 205 but I can see most of it is bf from stuffing myself so much every day. I know E takes a while to kick in but this just doesn't seem right.. I am using QV Test E and taking 500mg/week split into two shots monday and thursday. I think it is highly unlikely my gear is fake because I got it from a reputable source and i have checked every aspect I can check to make sure it is real and it has basically passed every one. I am working out 4-5 days a week and eating as much as I possibly can. I sleep anywhere from 8-11 hours a night. As far as the changes all I have noticed so far was a little more vascularity in the gym, bigger pumps, and very minor strenght changes (like up 1 or 2 reps). My sex drive is off and on, some days I'm really horny some days I don't feel much different but I always had a healthy libido before i started. This is so frustrating though becuase I feel like I am sticking myself here for no reason, my weight was up to 205 in the first 2 weeks and since then I haven't had any change, I just don't understand...Any have any comments/suggestions???
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by ben2285; 05-12-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Give it to week 6. If you aren't seeing any significant strength/weight changes, than it could be bunk gear. Although you say you've gained 7 pounds which sounds about right so far with a test only cycle. I didn't start seeing any real gains with my test only cycle until around week 6 or 7. It takes time for it to work so continue what you're doing and the gains will eventually come. Expect to see anywhere from 10-20 pounds of weight gain with this cycle if your diet/training is in check.

I would also run your cycle for a minimum of 12 weeks.

You have fake stuff

thanks smak for the reply, hah and tyrone for being blunt although I am 99.9% sure its not fake

I am thinking of pushing it to 12 weeks depending on if/when it kicks in, i'm not going waste money onmore if I don't see results by like week like 7-8.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    i kickstarted with dbol but im pretty sure I didnt feel the full effects til wk 8.

test e took me 8 weeks to kick start!!!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Your fine, that is pretty typical weight gain for test only. I think you, like so many, were expecting too much.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i do not see any major gains till week 7 with test e mate,has your sex drive increased at all???

It is indeed a long ester so I wouldnt' start to worry just yet. I've seen people in your exact position and just as soon as they start to bitch about it BAM!!!! the magic starts. Keep us posted and good luck.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Your fine, that is pretty typical weight gain for test only. I think you, like so many, were expecting too much.
    this happened to me...I swear it was week 8 or 9 beofre ANYTHING happened.. kinda makes you wanna give up. although that obviously is out of the question.. So going into this next cycle, I will be expecting close to the same thing , although it should come earlier, so I will not be dissappointed....

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont agree that it will take 6-7 weeks to kick in. Long esters takes longer, but strenght-increase should start to happen in 4-weeks, no doubt. Send one of the ampules on lab-test to see you if you got the real stuff or not.

After a cycle under your belt, then you can try to kick start with dbol at a mild dose (30mgs/day) and see how you react.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    You have fake stuff
    I can't tell if you are joking or not but this is not dbol we are talking about here, it can take upto 7 weeks for Test E to start working.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    You have fake stuff
    Like you would know TB. Anyway, Some people have different reaction times to aas, and I have seen a few that didn't have a reaction at all. I started a thread a few weeks back about a bro of mine that is on test-e and deca . He has been on for 10 weeks and has only gained 3 lbs. I know the gear is real because another bro of mine is taking the same thing and has gained 19 lbs in the same time period. I think it all has to do with genetics. Five weeks is a little to early to be worried though. Give it a few more weeks. If you havn't gained any more weight by then, you might be out of luck. QV isn't that great by the way. They are well under dosed.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I dont agree that it will take 6-7 weeks to kick in. Long esters takes longer, but strenght-increase should start to happen in 4-weeks, no doubt. Send one of the ampules on lab-test to see you if you got the real stuff or not.
    true but people do react differently to gear mate,i was just sayin how i am affected by it!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i do not see any major gains till week 7 with test e mate,has your sex drive increased at all???
    Im the same bro, its seems to take forever for test e to kick in for me, which is why I dont use it! Maybe its just us brits that dont react to it very well!

Quote Originally Posted by ben2285
    thanks smak for the reply, hah and tyrone for being blunt although I am 99.9% sure its not fake

wel sorry its fakes. if its not working in week 5 and youve only gained 7 pounds, and you cannot tell if its working. its underdosed if it inst 100% fake. QV PRODUCTS ARE CRAP in my opinion because they are made in a dirty place and underdosed. get a reptuable ug lab. my .02

also in my experience Different solvent oils relase in my body differently...

cottonseed oil - 2-4 weeks im wired off 500mg of test e.
    safflower oil 4-6 weeks im wired off 500mg of test e.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    QV isn't that great by the way. They are well under dosed.

well said.. not to be a prick, but more times then often the gear is bad b4 ur genetics suck. fake gear. im stayin with that conclusion.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    My sex drive is through the roof around week 3 and strength starts around week 4 for me. Everyone is different but you should start seeing some dramatic changes in the next 2 weeks if not I would think something is up. Could just be way underdosed... Just my opinion...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E takes a good 5-6 weeks to really kick in for me. If you've gained 7lbs so far I doubt your gear is fake. give it a couple more weeks.

thanks everyone for the responses, I will keep you posted. Tomorrow I'll see where my weights are at and stuff. There are a few reasons I don't think it is fake, #1: I got a little gyno no hard spots, just itchy nips for which I am running nolva for at 10mg thru the rest of the cycle hah just fyi that last part. #2: Physically it does seem my delts and traps got bigger this is not like a tremendous gain but they do look bigger and I'm pretty sure i've read that those 2 locations are where androgen receptors are the most abundant. #3: my skin is a little more oily and I've been breaking out a little more. Sex drive like I said before was always sky high so yeah my sex drive is still pretty good but I honestly don't think it could have gotten any higher than where it was. I don't think the underdosed hypothesis is out of the question, I would believe that but I def. still don't think its fake. Thanks guys, ill keep you posted..

Unoid is offline Member
    Base don anabolics 2005, after day 2 you should be at the highest of enanthates concentration.

So you should at least feel horny....

Keep an eye on those itchy nips. Up to 20mg if they still itch, then 40mgs even to 80mgs until it is under control, then taper back down to 20mgs.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    wel sorry its fakes. if its not working in week 5 and youve only gained 7 pounds, and you cannot tell if its working. its underdosed if it inst 100% fake. QV PRODUCTS ARE CRAP in my opinion because they are made in a dirty place and underdosed. get a reptuable ug lab. my .02

Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Test E takes a good 5-6 weeks to really kick in for me. If you've gained 7lbs so far I doubt your gear is fake. give it a couple more weeks.

increased appetite = 7 pounds maybe?

Fakes don't give you itchy nips.

Quote Originally Posted by ben2285
    thanks everyone for the responses, I will keep you posted. Tomorrow I'll see where my weights are at and stuff. There are a few reasons I don't think it is fake, #1: I got a little gyno no hard spots, just itchy nips for which I am running nolva for at 10mg thru the rest of the cycle hah just fyi that last part. #2: Physically it does seem my delts and traps got bigger this is not like a tremendous gain but they do look bigger and I'm pretty sure i've read that those 2 locations are where androgen receptors are the most abundant. #3: my skin is a little more oily and I've been breaking out a little more. Sex drive like I said before was always sky high so yeah my sex drive is still pretty good but I honestly don't think it could have gotten any higher than where it was. I don't think the underdosed hypothesis is out of the question, I would believe that but I def. still don't think its fake. Thanks guys, ill keep you posted..
    good conclusion bro. underdosed is definetly what i would go with. but to me Underdosing a product means no quality. means fake product. label say 250 (example). Best of luck bro! merry xmas

Raw Dawg is offline Junior Member
    I have been there myself bro and it gets to be frustrating. I think my biggest thing, I was impatient. Now I kickstart with a oral to keep my head straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dawg
    Now I kickstart with a oral to keep my head straight.

thats what I do......

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Like you would know TB. Anyway, Some people have different reaction times to aas, and I have seen a few that didn't have a reaction at all. I started a thread a few weeks back about a bro of mine that is on test-e and deca. He has been on for 10 weeks and has only gained 3 lbs. I know the gear is real because another bro of mine is taking the same thing and has gained 19 lbs in the same time period. I think it all has to do with genetics. Five weeks is a little to early to be worried though. Give it a few more weeks. If you havn't gained any more weight by then, you might be out of luck. QV isn't that great by the way. They are well under dosed.
    I don't think I don't react well to AAS because last year when it was still legal I did a cycle with 1ad/4ad for 6 weeks which is like the standard with those and gained 25lbs and kept 15 and now on the real stuff ****ing 7 lbs in 6 weeks, I mean cmon now haha like I have to laugh about it or I will go insane. I'm not really fond of the idea of being on the juice and I really wasn't planning on doing many cycles after this maybe one, I just want a little more size I don't wanna be a pro bber or anything so at the least this is just a huge ****ing rut, but who knows I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed, maybe its right around the bend.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Keep an eye on those itchy nips. Up to 20mg if they still itch, then 40mgs even to 80mgs until it is under control, then taper back down to 20mgs.
    They aren't a problem anymore, I did like 70mg at the first sign of them and that calmed it down, I'm just holding it at 10 for the rest of the cycle now.

just bumpin to get more people opinions

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain bro. I am starting week nine tonight (18th shot) QV test e at 250 twice a week. This is my first cycle. Test e only QV #26. I am 34, 202 lbs , aprox 11.5% bf at start of cycle. I am now 219 and about 13.5 % bf. I was feeling the same way you were during weeks 4-6. I was gaining weight the whole time but not seeing a huge difference. My strength was not going up like i had expected. But about 2 weeks ago at the end of week 7 whamo!. My bench was up a good 15 -20 lbs with an extra rep or 2 , and same with squats. People say i look much thicker in the chest, upper back and shoulders, which i notice as well. My arms however have only gained maybe 5/8" cold. As for my libido it kind of comes and goes. My biggest hurdle is trying to eat enough. You might be overtraining as well. I have about 4 weeks left. So in all i didn't feel it kick til around week 7-8. Although i cant really say i felt a "kick in" , i just saw my lifts increase like crazy. Kind of bummed my abs are not as defined as before cycle but i will deal with that after PCT. By the way what batch QV are u running?

Quote Originally Posted by k_kingston
    I feel your pain bro. I am starting week nine tonight (18th shot) QV test e at 250 twice a week. This is my first cycle. Test e only QV #26. I am 34, 202 lbs , aprox 11.5% bf at start of cycle. I am now 219 and about 13.5 % bf. I was feeling the same way you were during weeks 4-6. I was gaining weight the whole time but not seeing a huge difference. My strength was not going up like i had expected. But about 2 weeks ago at the end of week 7 whamo!. My bench was up a good 15 -20 lbs with an extra rep or 2 , and same with squats. People say i look much thicker in the chest, upper back and shoulders, which i notice as well. My arms however have only gained maybe 5/8" cold. As for my libido it kind of comes and goes. My biggest hurdle is trying to eat enough. You might be overtraining as well. I have about 4 weeks left. So in all i didn't feel it kick til around week 7-8. Although i cant really say i felt a "kick in" , i just saw my lifts increase like crazy. Kind of bummed my abs are not as defined as before cycle but i will deal with that after PCT. By the way what batch QV are u running?
    sounds like your QV is working for ya, although, at the same time I have heard QV test isnt as good as others. Guess it depends on the person though...

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, this is my first cycle and it was easily available to me. I think i will try a good UGL or human grade next time...

Quote Originally Posted by k_kingston
    Thats encouraging to hear, a little disappointing about the arms thouhg, cuz thats where I need it most. I'm def. not overtraining, I planned a ton before I started this cycle and I wanted to find my happy medium where I gained good naturally, then I would throw in the j after I found it and it ended up being 4 days a week being in there for about an hour. I stick with that and its def. not overtraining. Right now I am up 2 reps in my bench and a about the same in other lifts, nothing spectacular. There are a lot of things similar about us, this is also my first cycle my strength is not going up like I expected either and my weight has pretty much platued, my libido also comes and goes, and I also am force feeding much of the time. I bought 2 10ml bottles so I have 2 different batch #'s, they are qve#28 and #29

Yeah, as for the sex drive I said before. I was def. wrong and now I know my gear has to be real because I can't get any better than half hard, I'm still horny just when my little man is called on he can't do the job. What the **** is up with that? I thought my sex drive was supposed to be up, but I heard some people say on here that test does the opposite to some people, I guess I may be one of the lucky few.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    man you cant just say its fakes or underdosed cause he hasnt felt anything for 5 or 6 weeks....
    im taking Primoteston depot (preloaded 250mg test e syringes, pharmacutical) that i get from a doctor, and on 500mg a week the same as him and didnt feel anything till this week wich is week seven. we are all different and i dont think that you should just say fakes or underdosed. QV may be less reliable but if i didnt feel human pharmacutical test-e at that dose till week 7 then maybe he should wait a couple of weeks before getting to upset.???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information