chrism is offline New Member

2nd cycle questions

For my first cycle I did a total of 15 weeks of 500mg test e and 400mg eq. When I started I was 6'0 165lbs. I got up to 197 with 8% bf right before PCT. I have been doing pct for a month today with clomid and nolva and increased my cals to 4000-4500 a day and have only lost 3lbs. I am going to wait 4 more weeks then start a new cycle. I know I want to use eq again next time but dont know about what I want to stack with it, maybe 500mg a week of sust. What do you guys think? I would like to get to 220 or more and keep my body fat below 10%

15 weeks on and only 8 off....and a tiny 160 to start....ouch

chrism is offline New Member
    Well I worked out and got to 178 with creatine and other stuff before but quit working out for about 9 months. Eventually i decided to get back into it with a little help. So I started back for a month then got my gear. How long do you suggest I take off. It might be more anyways do to money situation depending on what I decide to take next. Any advice is appreciated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    well the formula is time on = time off but it is really dependent on whether or not you are producing test normally yourself. The only way to know that for sure is with a blood test

Quote Originally Posted by chrism
    Well I worked out and got to 178 with creatine and other stuff before but quit working out for about 9 months. Eventually i decided to get back into it with a little help. So I started back for a month then got my gear. How long do you suggest I take off. It might be more anyways do to money situation depending on what I decide to take next. Any advice is appreciated.
    If you want to look good and be healthy then you have to realise steroids are just the finishing touch to a good body. So at 6' you need to be 195 or more at 11% or less before you gass up......but too late for that....so I will tell you what I did and you can ignore it or take the advice..

I was 6'1'' 215, benching 405 raw ...squat and dead sucked...like 475.....no lower body strength...training 7 years naturally. So I did my first cycle at 20.....too young but oh well. I did 10 weeks test E only at 500mg. took 5 months off and then did it again. After that I didnt use and roids for the next 10 years. Then I did about 4 years of cycles 10 on and 12 off, got up to 260 and a 545 raw bench....never did more than 600mg test and 400mg Deca ...except one time I threw in 1cc tren eod and Anadrol 50mg ed for 3 weeks.....of course thats when I hit 545.

Steroids are great but they are like booze, crack or any other addictive thing....you have to use them in moderation.

Thread Information