Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    nitehog33 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    35

    Why sustanon EOD?

    I am on my first cycle. I am taking 500mg of sustanon per week and i am getting great results. My results have surpassed my expectations. I don't understand why most people say that sustanon must be taken EOD. Taking it EOd would be like hanging a sign on my neck and screaming to the world "I'm on Steroids ". I can just imagine how huge I would get if I took it EOD (of course if what you all claim is true). I think that we don't need to take it EOD to get great results. I'm walking proof.

  2. #2
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by nitehog33
    I am on my first cycle. I am taking 500mg of sustanon per week and i am getting great results. My results have surpassed my expectations. I don't understand why most people say that sustanon must be taken EOD. Taking it EOd would be like hanging a sign on my neck and screaming to the world "I'm on Steroids". I can just imagine how huge I would get if I took it EOD (of course if what you all claim is true). I think that we don't need to take it EOD to get great results. I'm walking proof.
    Cause of the prop and phynl(sp) prop that are in that compound. They are out of your system within like 3days or so. So doing EW inject you are only utilizing the isocap and deconate. And um you dont inject 1cc EOD. Well unless you are looking for 750mg+ EW. So its not like wow your ganna be so obvious just cause your doing EOD injections. i dont think prop and phynl prop will give you huge mass gains anyways.

    haha ill let one of the vets comment on the walking proof part.
    Last edited by briansauras; 12-23-2005 at 08:43 PM.

  3. #3
    nitehog33 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    35
    briansauras, from reading alot of the threads on this forum, i think that more than half of the guys are here to gain just enough mass to look bulky and built. Not many want to look like true bodybuilders. Most guys are looking for 15 to 25 lb gains and most of these same guys are skinny guys. I know I want to reach a solid 190 lb. I am currently 205 lbs but need to be at 215 before i start to lean out.

  4. #4
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by nitehog33
    briansauras, from reading alot of the threads on this forum, i think that more than half of the guys are here to gain just enough mass to look bulky and built. Not many want to look like true bodybuilders. Most guys are looking for 15 to 25 lb gains and most of these same guys are skinny guys. I know I want to reach a solid 190 lb. I am currently 205 lbs but need to be at 215 before i start to lean out.
    uh ok whats your point? You dont think you could have gained on a single ester test? Basically thats all you're relying on right now anyways except you threw in 2 more compounds that you wont see results from just added sides.

  5. #5
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    You dont think you could have gained on a single ester test? Basically thats all you're relying on right now anyways except you threw in 2 more compounds that you wont see results from just added sides.
    Why don't you get results from the 2 other compounds? what are the added sides you are talking about? But I'm with nitehog, I'm just looking to get the 15 lbs to get me over the hump to where I want to be. I'm not looking to be a body builder by any means.

  6. #6
    msu16366's Avatar
    msu16366 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    951
    I believe that if you are only taking 500 mg of sustanon a week, eod injections are only going to keep blood levels a little bit more stable, but if you see the chart on sustanon eod compared to ed, the eod is not as stable as you think. I would dig it up for you but latley I have to dig it up eod.
    500 mg of sustanon is not enough prop divided into eod injections, so dont waste your time. If you increase your doseage to 750 or above than I could see eod,
    However I ran it at .75 cc's eod,
    I will never run sustanon again, too many fakes and underdosed imo.

  7. #7
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    To answer the sides question. The Prop and Phenylprop esters are shorter acting esters. By not shoting them ED or EOD you decrease the stability of your blood levels. Unstable blood levels typiclly result in added sides. This may not be as noticable in multiple ester compounds, but once one starts to use other compounds (like tren ) shooting EOD vs. ED can make a huge difference in the sides one will see. Not to mention that he is not using the Sust. to its fullest capability. If you want to shoot twice a week (and there is no proplem with that) you should sticke to a single, longer acting ester, like Enanthate or Cyponate.

    Hope this helps

  8. #8
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    Ok, so everyone is saying somethign a little bit different. What is the most effective way to take Sustanon250? Ew, Ed, Eod? dossages?

  9. #9
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Ok, so everyone is saying somethign a little bit different. What is the most effective way to take Sustanon250? Ew, Ed, Eod? dossages?
    EOD is probably the most realistic, seeing most people use the 500-750mg range.

    As far as dosage...thet will depend on alot of variables

  10. #10
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    Ok, so how does this sound (first cycle) EOD @ 0.5cc or 0.75cc?

  11. #11
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Ok, so how does this sound (first cycle) EOD @ 0.5cc or 0.75cc?
    Some might agree with me when I say you want to try to gain as much as possible with the least amount of gear. For a first cycle lots of people only run 250mg EW or test e/c and gain 20lbs easy. So since it is your first I would say run 0.5cc and see how your body reacts to test ei sides and so on.

  12. #12
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Some might agree with me when I say you want to try to gain as much as possible with the least amount of gear. For a first cycle lots of people only run 250mg EW or test e/c and gain 20lbs easy. So since it is your first I would say run 0.5cc and see how your body reacts to test ei sides and so on.
    I agree with most of this. Cept I would run 500mg ew. (250 E3.5 days) of enan or cyp. If all you can get is sust. .6cc eod.

    not to say his way wouldn't work

  13. #13
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Here is the charts

    As you can see by the numbers, the quickest way to get the sust levels in your blood stream at a constant maximum level is to shoot ed.
    By the middle of week 1, your there, except for a few milligrams.


    On a 3cc case, each hash mark equals 25mgs of sust
    So to shoot
    200mgs would be 8 hash marks or a little over 3/4 of a ml
    150mgs would be 8 hash marks or a little over 1/2 of a ml
    100mgs would be 4 hash marks or a little under 1/2 of a ml


    Also to do this you will need a sterile 40 or 50 ml empty vial to switch all the sust amps into.
    basskiller

    days.. amount taken.......the amount in the blood stream
    1 ..............200mgs ................190mgs
    2 ..............200 .......................351
    3 ..............200 .......................487
    4 ..............150 .......................555
    5 ..............150 .......................612
    6 ..............100 .......................613
    7 ..............100 .......................614
    Week 2
    8 ..............100 .......................615
    9 ..............100 .......................616
    10.............100 .......................616
    11.............100 .......................617
    12.............100 .......................617
    13.............100 .......................617
    14.............100 .......................618
    Week 3
    15............100 .......................618
    16............100 .......................618
    17............100 .......................618
    18............100 .......................618
    19............100 .......................618
    20............100 .......................619
    21............100 .......................619
    Week 4
    22............100 .......................619
    23............100 .......................619
    24............100 .......................619
    25............100 .......................619
    26............100 .......................619
    27............100 .......................619
    28............100 .......................619
    Week 5
    29...,........100 .......................619
    30............100 .......................619
    31............100 .......................619
    32............100 .......................619
    33............100 .......................619
    34............100 .......................619
    35............100 .......................619
    Week 6
    36............100 .......................619
    37............100 .......................619
    38............100 .......................619
    39............100 .......................619
    40............100 .......................619
    41............100 .......................619
    42............100 .......................619
    Week 7
    43............100 .......................619
    44............100 .......................619
    45............100 .......................619
    46............100 .......................619
    47............100 .......................619
    48............100 .......................619
    49............100 .......................619
    Week 8
    50............100 .......................619
    51............100 .......................619
    52............100 .......................619
    53............100 .......................619
    54............100 .......................619
    55............100 .......................619
    56............100 .......................619


    Also you can see by the numbers...
    Your shooting 700mgs a week, with the exception of the 1st week,
    That your only really doing 619mgs.





    Question:

    So we all have heard that more even T levels (ED injections) means less side effects, right? Why is that? Can someone briefly expand on this idea? What are some other reasons for keeping our T levels as even as possible? Looking for input here to put a reason behind the technique...

    as posted by 46and2aheadofme (the same who made the graph) Thanks 46

    Answer:

    Ok lets see if we can put this into perspective... I've asked some of who I feel are the most knowledgeable guys on these boards about this to see if they agree and yes, so far everyone seems to be on the same page

    The best way to put it is as Andy said .. I'm paraphrasing here


    Many, guys say that dbol is many times more effective when taken throughout the day, Bill Roberts included.
    There seem to be less sides and more gains as opposed to just taking it 1 or 2 times daily....

    The only difference between taking it 1 to 2 times a day and throughout the day is the stability in the blood .

    The higher injection frequency = stable blood levels = better gains and or less sides is simply an extension of this analogy.

    There's no doubt that people gain from injecting sustanon 1x/week... But, at least in theory, it would be better if split up..
    The magnitude of the difference in blood levels increases with dose..
    So the need to split up the injections increases with the dose and may not be that big of a deal on small cycles.






    Here is the normal 3 times a week chart

    Monday, Wednesday, Friday shots
    It never gets stable, just Here is Monday, Wednesday, Friday shots
    It never gets stable, just develops a pattern after week 7


    1 ...250 .......................238
    2 ...0 ..........................201
    3 ...250 .......................409
    4 ...0 ..........................346
    5 ...250 .......................532
    6 ...0 ..........................451
    7 ...0 ..........................384
    Week 2
    8 ...250 .......................566
    9 ...0 ..........................480
    10...250 .......................646
    11...0 ..........................547
    12...250 .......................703
    13...0 ..........................595
    14...0 ..........................507
    Week 3
    15...250 .......................672
    16...0 ..........................569
    17...250 .......................722
    18...0 ..........................611
    19...250 .......................758
    20...0 ..........................642
    21...0 ..........................547
    Week 4
    22...250 .......................706
    23...0 ..........................598
    24...250 .......................747
    25...0 ..........................632
    26...250 .......................776
    27...0 ..........................657
    28...0 ..........................560
    Week 5
    29...250 .......................717
    30...0 ..........................607
    31...250 .......................755
    32...0 ..........................639
    33...250 .......................782
    34...0 ..........................662
    35...0 ..........................564
    Week 6
    36...250 .......................721
    37...0 ..........................610
    38...250 .......................757
    39...0 ..........................641
    40...250 .......................784
    41...0 ..........................663
    42...0 ..........................656
    Week 7
    43...250 .......................722
    44...0 ..........................611
    45...250 .......................758
    46...0 ..........................642
    47...250 .......................784
    48...0 ..........................664
    49...250 .......................566
    Week 8
    50...250 .......................722
    51...0 ..........................611
    52...250 .......................758
    53...0 ..........................642
    54...250 .......................784
    55...0 ..........................664
    56...0...........................566

  14. #14
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    tha'ts a lot of f**kin injections! you're ass would look like a tomato

  15. #15
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    I thinking of doing test e and EQ e3d. 300mgs of test e and 200-300mgs of EQ. I'm going to jump with prop or tbol, not sure yet. Is this ok? Have prop on hand. Sorry, I'm a dirty hijacker....

  16. #16
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    tha'ts a lot of f**kin injections! you're ass would look like a tomato
    Try a prop cycle. That's getting poked ed. You get use to it....

  17. #17
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I agree with most of this. Cept I would run 500mg ew. (250 E3.5 days) of enan or cyp. If all you can get is sust. .6cc eod.

    not to say his way wouldn't work
    I was just throwing out some food for thought

  18. #18
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    Probably a simple question, but I'm not great on computers...I am not able to send, or recieve PMs on this website, is there a setting I need to change? Thanks.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Why don't you get results from the 2 other compounds? what are the added sides you are talking about? But I'm with nitehog, I'm just looking to get the 15 lbs to get me over the hump to where I want to be. I'm not looking to be a body builder by any means.
    well im sorry thats a crock of shit. Youll poke once for a cycle gain 20 pounds and do it again and again and again cuz its ez. i dont thin kanyone goes back to natural after gettin awesome results on a cycle. i dont know why you want to go back to natural ne ways.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    regardless if u wanna be a bb or not. youll still cycle more than once cuz u wanna "looook goood for da laddies" right?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    [QUOTE=DBflash21]tha'ts a lot of f**kin injections! you're ass would look like a tomato[/QUOTE

    lol newbies only shooting in their ass

  22. #22
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    Sorry, gethuge...where do you inject?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •