BOBBY D is offline Member

Nausea & Orals, During, After & Before Eating ?

I have done dbol in the past & when i was at the most of 40mgs/day during the 3rd-4th week i experienced some nausea. now i am on the first week & 2 days into my sust/anadrol cycle. drol 1-4wks, sust1-12wks. i am experiencing some head pressure when i bend down to pick something up or just a head ache here & there, but that i expect cause of the elevated blood pressure.

i do get hungry constantly, thats good, but when i eat i feel like throwing up, before & after. i also feel a lil nausea after i workout & i take my pwo shake w/ no problem. when i get home i dont want to look at food for a good hour. after that im ready to eat, hungry as hell, but it takes a long time for me to get the food down. i hate this, its not a good feeling. i feel like im forcing myself to eat (which i am in a bulk cycle) but it shouldn't be like this. whatever it is my question is: has anybody had side effects like this on anadrol or any androgen orals. is this heard of? am i doing something wrong?

thanks guys..

BOBBY D

bump, please...

anybody...bump

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've got really sick feeling before on anadrol . i don't feel sick on d-bols, either. i've always heard d-bol was the better drug and i guess this is one of the reasons why.

Thanks for ur info bro. can anybody else comment on this. does anybody know what causes me to feel full all the time or nausous when i eat?

Thread Information