Thread: DNP and Carbs

yaston2003 is offline Junior Member

DNP and Carbs

I heard that having a diet low in carbs while taking dnp can lessen the effects of DNP. So my question is how much grams of carbs do I need to get the full effects of DNP

MY stats are:
    25 years old
    traning for 7 years
    185lbs
    9-12% body fat

Right now my diet is 350grams of protein, 160grams of Carbs, 60-70grams of fats
    I do morning andaffternoon cardio for 30mins 5 days a week
    taking 600mgs of DNP a day.

Any advice is very much appreicated
    thanks

goose is offline Banned
    have you done DNP before?

goose4...........

Yes I have, once before, but didn't get the desire results that I wanted. SO i'm guessing that I wasn't getting enough carbs

goose is offline Banned
    You dont have to restrict carbs or calories in a DNP cycle,I would run a dose of T3 aswell.

600mgs is a very Dangerous dose,I would reconsider this.That will be hell and a danger.

goose4.........

Yea, 600mg is alot to most people. I could tell you that the sweat is heavy even when its 50 degrees outside. So are u saying I should up my calories. How much carbs should I be taking in then. thanks

goose is offline Banned
    Take Around 2/kg of bodyweight after workout.I say you can take in as many carbs as you want…and you’ll want a lot carb-cravings are a side effect of DNP use.

goose4....
    Last edited by goose; 12-23-2005 at 10:04 PM.

alo5603 is offline Member
    i always say to keep your maintenance kcal intake for retaining muscle while on DNP . You dont need to restrict as much as people think, dnp uses carbs to burn, without it, it is almost useless. 600mgs is a little high, make sure you are gettin plenty of water and are keepin cool. This time of the year is perfect for it, as it is cold in almost all regions.

alo

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    i always say to keep your maintenance kcal intake for retaining muscle while on DNP . You dont need to restrict as much as people think, dnp uses carbs to burn, without it, it is almost useless. 600mgs is a little high, make sure you are gettin plenty of water and are keepin cool. This time of the year is perfect for it, as it is cold in almost all regions.

alo
    Where did you get that? Anyway is not true.

To answer your question i would not restrict carb intake to much. I just hated eating and the 'I'm on fire' feeling that would come later.

Thread Information