animal013 is offline Junior Member

Proposed 1st Cycle- Test/Eq/Fina- Ideas?

Hey guys, I'm back with another idea for my first cycle. Some things didn't work out, and I decided I should wait and get the extended family vacation out of the way before I start my maiden voyage. So I've got a bit more time to research and plan.

This is what I'd like to go with:

Test Prop wk 1 50mg ed, wk 2-4 50mg eod
    Test Enth wk 1-10 400 mg/wk
    Eq wk 1-10 400 mg/wk
    Fina wk 5-12 75mg eod
    Clomid wk 13-15 300mgx1day, 100mgx10days, 50mgx10days

I'll be running finastride and milk thistle throughout, and I'll have Nolvadex on hand of course.

BTW, I'm 6'1", 187lb, 8-9%bf, been training off and on for 4 years (off b/c of 3 knee surgeries), and looking to KEEP at least 15 pounds of muscle while dropping bf% somewhat. I'll keep the cardio at twice a week, 20 minutes, for the first 6 weeks of the cycle, and bump it up to 3-4 times a week, depending on my body's reaction.

I MAY go ahead and get some Liquidex, in case the bloating is unbearable. Has anybody noticed a decrease in acne side effects after adding an anti-aromatase like liquidex? Even during a cycle of andro, my back and shoulders broke out, so I need to watch out for acne problems.

Another question- I'm using the prop as a jumpstart. I chose t. prop instead of d-bol b/c I figured it would lead to less water retension, and I could reap the benefits of higher test levels within the first week. But, if I run l-dex alongside, I figure the water retension won't be a problem with the d-bol. So which would be better- dbol or t-prop? Or would both the prop and d-bol together provide an even more effective jumpstart?

Last one- if I throw in the l-dex- i figure .5mg/day- should it be run until the start of clomid, or the end?

PLEASE COMMENT- I'd love to hear some general feedback, answers, whatever. As always, thanks guys.

self-bump

4plates is offline Banned
    if it is your first cycle you dont need the tren bro,you will get great results with the test/eq.
    save the tren for down the road when the test other gears dont work as well.

i would use the dbol /liqidx.in the beginning and the prop at the end and sub the tren for winny and run somthing like this.

wk 1-4 dbol 35-50 mg ed
    wk 1-10 enethate
    wk 1-10 eq
    wk 11-13 prop/winny
    clomid 3 days out
    Last edited by 4plates; 05-18-2002 at 02:36 PM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    well said 4 plates
    also keep doesages like said 400mg test,400mg eq---you should do well

If I do the kickstart w/ dbol for 4 weeks, would it be too harsh on the liver to run the winny from weeks 8 - 13 instead of just 11 - 13? Or would those extra 3 weeks of winny make a difference?

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    I think the winny will help out at the end if ur lookin to lose bodyfat and keep a certain fullness

nymattyk is offline Member
    i just want to say that your fuckin eye is buggin me out (sorry for the off topic comment)

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    Kev I don’t mean to flame you but man if you have been studying I don’t know how you missed the part that says if its your first cycle you don’t need to stack, you have virgin receptors and they will grow with a little bit of AS, now you can even stack but don’t go to crazy if you start taking all that stuff now I am scared too see how your 4 or 5 the cycle will look like. But then again who am I to speak.
    Good luck

p.s I think you should just stick with 400mg to 500mg of test and you will see nice gains. I did off of 250mg of test on my first cycle.
    Last edited by PERSIANBOLIC; 05-18-2002 at 07:03 PM.

Thread Information