kizza234 is offline Associate Member

Question another first-timer needs help

alright, i've decided on my first cycle to look something like this...
    age - 24
    height - 6'2"
    weight - 195
    8-10% body fat
    been weight training for 6 years

weight gain IS an issue... i don't want bloat... i'm much more interested in a strength/power cycle preseason to my competitive track and field season (I already weigh more than I should for my event, but I need to be stronger). Size means nothing, only strength... however I want the simplest cycle with the least amount of sides so this is what i've been told to go with (anavar is too expensive).

weeks 1-10
    Test e 500mg/wk
    nolva (tamox) if needed (I'm a pretty slender guy so i don't think gyno will be a big problem)

PCT
    clomi (50-100mg/d)/tamox combo - AAR - 3 weeks starting 2 weeks post cycle
    clen /taurine combo - AAR - 8 weeks starting immediately post cycle.
    again nolva if needed

my question is... is there any way I can stay away from clomid? I'm not a fan of the sides (acne) ...or any other advice is appreciated

thanks in advance guys
    Last edited by kizza234; 12-24-2005 at 06:00 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234
    alright, i've decided on my first cycle to look something like this...
    age - 24
    height - 6'2"
    weight - 195
    8-10% body fat
    been weight training for 6 years

weight gain IS an issue... i'm much more interested in a strength/power cycle preseason to my competitive track and field season. Size means nothing, only strength... however I want the simplest cycle with the least amount of sides so this is what i've been told to go with (anavar is too expensive).

weeks 1-10
    Test e 500mg/wk
    nolva (tamox) if needed (I'm a pretty slender guy so i don't think gyno will be a big problem)

weeks 13-15
    clomi (50-100mg/d)/tamox combo - AAR
    clen /taurine combo - AAR
    nolva if needed

my question is... is there any way I can stay away from clomid? I'm not a fan of the sides (acne) ...or any other advice is appreciated

thanks in advance guys
    Hi, first off i would add the nolva in your cycle and through PCT, that is my opinion and works best for me, your cycle looks fine you could extend it to 12 weeks but am sure you will be fine at 10 for a first timer,now with clomid i would stick with it infact id do 300/100/50 i feel better when i run it like that, and just watch your diet so you dont put to much weight on which isnt what your looking for, or you could also change the test to another one prob more faster acting with would help with what your looking for

thanks, how bout buying from AAR... is this stuff legit?

thanks, how bout buying from AAR... is this stuff legit?

It's legit. Clomid doesn't break you out unless you are very prone to it and even then maybe not.

im just getting ready to start a 12 week cycle of test-e at 500mg/wk (supposedly its overdosed to 333mg/ml bottles so really its supposed to be 666mg/wk, anyway ill keep u updated)

Quote Originally Posted by LiftHardWithoutFear
    im just getting ready to start a 12 week cycle of test-e at 500mg/wk (supposedly its overdosed to 333mg/ml bottles so really its supposed to be 666mg/wk, anyway ill keep u updated)

What the, who the, when the, why the, where the. Yeah ok. For future reference try starting your own thread. It's sorta the right thing to.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    What the, who the, when the, why the, where the. Yeah ok. For future reference try starting your own thread. It's sorta the right thing to.
    haha haha i thought that was santa

Notice how I trained my smiley to wave in unison with yours Marcus?

Notice how I trained my smiley to wave in unison with yours Marcus?
    did i do it??

I do believe you did.

It's legit. Clomid doesn't break you out unless you are very prone to it and even then maybe not.
    thanks a lot, so what do you recommend on the clomid... 300/100/50? just like the sample under the "novice cycle"?

how do you know when you're fully recovered from the cycle? is blood work recommended? necessary?

thanks a lot, so what do you recommend on the clomid... 300/100/50? just like the sample under the "novice cycle"?

how do you know when you're fully recovered from the cycle? is blood work recommended? necessary?

Generally speaking, your balls are back to normal size. You wake up with "morning wood" on your own test levels. I always do bloodwork. We are playing with mother nature here. A good indicator that you did proper PCT would also be how much of your gains you were able to keep as this is indicative of your own test levels taking over and running the show.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid isnt what makes you break out it's just your hormone levels going nuts on that decline and right through PCT..you will make it through bro!! better to be safe with your natural test levels!!

morning wood gotcha....

now all thats left is to find this stuff are source checks ok here?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you only want strenght(without size) with no bloat, ime not sure why you choose test e. I wuld recomend Halo and var. With these drugs you want have to worry about anti e. either.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHardWithoutFear
    I want sum ah this, gd excuse to run an extra 498mg of test a week!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    If you only want strenght(without size) with no bloat, ime not sure why you choose test e. I wuld recomend Halo and var. With these drugs you want have to worry about anti e. either.
    thats what looks very appe****g to me... but the var seems much too pricey, and can't halo have some nasty sides?

actually i'm not sure if its as expensive as i thought... On one profile page it says .125mg/lb daily... which for me is 25mg. Another profile page says at least 50, and up to 100mg daily. What is the typical dosage?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    actually i'm not sure if its as expensive as i thought... On one profile page it says .125mg/lb daily... which for me is 25mg. Another profile page says at least 50, and up to 100mg daily. What is the typical dosage?
    anything below 40mg of var is a waste imo

is turanabol a good alternative to anavar ?
    is it effective by itself?

Thread Information