BigTom69 is offline New Member

First time cycle please review

Ok, this would be my first cycle. I am 25 years old. 200 Lbs. about 15% bf.

Sus250 1-10 weeks 500mg
    Winny 50mg ed 4-10 weeks or anavar 50 mg 4-10
    Novadex 10mg ed 1-10
    Optional deca 400mg 1-10
    clomid 11-13 mg??

Now my question is how much clomid do I need? I was looking it up And most suggest three weeks of it. How would I spread it out??
    Also, do you think that the deca would be to much for the first cycle. Also which do you think is better for the cutting at the end the winny or the anavar? Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by BigTom69; 12-23-2005 at 12:26 AM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom69
    Ok, this would be my first cycle. I am 25 years old. 200 Lbs. about 15% bf.

Sus250 1-10 weeks 500mg
    Winny 50mg ed 4-10 weeks or anavar 50 mg 4-10
    Novadex 10mg ed 1-10
    Optional deca 400mg 1-10
    clomid 11-13 mg??

Now my question is how much clomid do I need? I was looking it up And most suggest three weeks of it. How would I spread it out??
    Also, do you think that the deca would be to much for the first cycle. Also which do you think is better for the cutting at the end the winny or the anavar? Thanks for the info.
    a lot of people say to get the full effect of the sust it must be shot EOD so maybe you could go 10-12 weeks with test-e instead... and personally id run the winnys right up to pct so maybe start it a few weeks later...the nolva is good in case of gyno and id leave deca out for the first cycle and clomid goes 300mg first day...100 mg/ed for a week and 50 mg a day for another two weeks or 100 mg/ed for a month and throw nolva in PCT@40mg ed people have many different ways of doing it

BigTom69 is offline New Member
    Do I nned the novadex all the way through the cycle? Is that what you are saying?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom69
    Do I nned the novadex all the way through the cycle? Is that what you are saying?
    nolva can be used to lessen the bloat a little or prevent gyno..if u start seeing signs of gyno use it if not then some people can go without it..it all depends on teh person

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i think you'll get great gains from only 500mg of the sustanon . i also think you'll be much happier with your overall lean muscle gains if instead of deca you ran about 200mg of tren enanthate . the deca would work good, too, but the tren and winstrol will make you really hard and lean, and it will help you solidify your gains.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren is not for a 1st time user!!!!
    the sides are very harsh to say the least!!
    your cycle is wrong mate it should be set up as follows.
    1-12 500mg sust( i would prefer test e for a 1st cycle )
    for a 1st cycle you do not need to run anythin else mate test only is a great 1st cycle!!
    clomid therapy should be started 18 days after the last jab of sus,or 14 days after the last jab of test e!

Milky87 is offline Member
    Is it realy such a good idea to be suggesting tren for his first cycle?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate just do Test E 500mg for 12 weeks, thats it. Break it in two and shoot it twice a week. Sust will hurt like a bitch and you need to shoot it EOD to get the benefet from the Test Prop in it.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are prone to hairloss take durasteride with the test. Test convert directly to dht in the scalp and skin.

Thread Information