Injection Site/Better Gains?

Ive read it numerous times that where you inject has a great deal to do with how fast that muscle will grow. Since my calves and quads are quite small and ive always had a great deal of trouble growing them, would injecting into the two be a good idea? I mean, i guess what im asking is, how much better would my gains be if i injected in my quads rather than my shoulders or glutes, reguardless how hard i work my a** off to train my legs. Because believe me i kill em.

Thanks~
    Lift

Site injection is over-rated. You'll end up doing something stupid. Stick to basic sites (glutes, delts, quads).

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think site injection works to bring up a bodypart. If it did, we would all get pretty big butts. lol

I have a big ass. Oh wait, my bad, someone called me a "big ass". Same difference.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Site injection is over-rated. You'll end up doing something stupid. Stick to basic sites (glutes, delts, quads).
    My thoughts exactly.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    This will be a subject of debate for a long time to come. Being that no scientific research has been done in this area, for obvious reasons, the question will remain unanswered. FYI; A friend of mine who used to train, years ago, in the same gym as Arnold told me that many body builders used to do just that. They would inject in the muscle that they thought needed to grow more. The story is true, but wether they were right or just imagining things we will never know.
    Merry Christmas to all

Quote Originally Posted by SEBASTOP
    This will be a subject of debate for a long time to come. Being that no scientific research has been done in this area, for obvious reasons, the question will remain unanswered. FYI; A friend of mine who used to train, years ago, in the same gym as Arnold told me that many body builders used to do just that. They would inject in the muscle that they thought needed to grow more. The story is true, but wether they were right or just imagining things we will never know.
    Merry Christmas to all

Been there, done that. When I speak, it comes from over 20 years of AAS experience.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I think it might be more effective if base compounds were to be used.

Thread Information