what do you think about this cycle!!!!!!!!!!

week 1-12 test propionate 100mgs injected daily thats 700mgs weekly!
    week 1-6 anadrol 50mgs daily spilt the dose twice daile 25mgs morning 25mgs evening!!

my aims here is to bulk up i choice test propionate so not to stay waiting lots of weeks waiting for test e to kick in because it takes 7-8 weeks on me to kick in to much so i take test propionate that will kick in by week 3 in think!

what do you think about this cycle!

msu16366 is offline Member
    Sounds good,
    I am starting my cycle today as well of test e, deca , and anadrol .
    How come you are splitting up your anadrol dose?

Assuming your PCT is in line, it looks good. Get ready for some immediate gains. I've seen you around so I'm assuming you have a few cycles under your belt if I recall correctly. Keep us posted.

yes this is my 4 th cycle mate! and i forgot to say that i am going to take 0.25 mgs aramidex daily to block the estrogen abit!!!! is it bad spiting the dose of anadrol ?? shall i take one in the morning?????

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    yes this is my 4 th cycle mate! and i forgot to say that i am going to take 0.25 mgs aramidex daily to block the estrogen abit!!!! is it bad spiting the dose of anadrol?? shall i take one in the morning?????

Without question, split it to keep blood levels more stable. If I were you, I'd taek 12.5 mgs at 4 intervals with meals throughout the day. Less sides that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Without question, split it to keep blood levels more stable. If I were you, I'd taek 12.5 mgs at 4 intervals with meals throughout the day. Less sides that way too.

so shall i cut the anadrol pill in 4 pieces and take a piece every 4 hours?? will i gain better this way and side will be less????? and 6 weeks at 50mg daily is not a high does so my liver shall be ok!

how long will test propionate take to kick in???????

so shall i cut the anadrol pill in 4 pieces and take a piece every 4 hours?? will i gain better this way and side will be less????? and 6 weeks at 50mg daily is not a high does so my liver shall be ok!

Cut into 4 pieces, assuming you have a 50mg pill. You will gain better, with less sides. With regards to the liver, minimally take milk thistle and cranberry extract. I personally like liv 52 as well. I also take this stuff from the vitamin shoppe called Bio Greens, has like a billion different types of shit from nature. Prop kicks in VERY fast.

thank you for your help but how many weeks will it take to kick in fully the propionate ???

thank you for your help but how many weeks will it take to kick in fully the propionate???
    It has a duration of effect for 2 days. So it gets to work like right away.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Sounds gd brutha, but i would personally run a long estered injectable as well, that will kick in around the time u finish with the drol, to help keep those drol gains ull get early on in the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Sounds gd brutha, but i would personally run a long estered injectable as well, that will kick in around the time u finish with the drol, to help keep those drol gains ull get early on in the cycle.
    remeber i am going to take test propionate for 12 weeks so the gains i will get form anadrol i will keep them and i only stay off between cycles 6 weeks the most so i dont go down between cycles i lose only like 4 pounds between cycles! after eaxh cycel i do a good pct i take a blod test see every thing is right and on cycle again!!!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"

remeber i am going to take test propionate for 12 weeks so the gains i will get form anadrol i will keep them and i only stay off between cycles 6 weeks the most so i dont go down between cycles i lose only like 4 pounds between cycles! after eaxh cycel i do a good pct i take a blod test see every thing is right and on cycle again!!!!
    Yeh for me I always need something else to kick in around about when a kicstart finishes, otherwise the rest of the cycle isnt particularly successful, but ur only using 50mg of drol, so it should be fine. Good luck, u shud gain some good weight off that!

week 1-12 test propionate 100mgs injected daily thats 700mgs weekly!
    week 1-6 anadrol 50mgs daily spilt the dose twice daile 25mgs morning 25mgs evening!!

my aims here is to bulk up i choice test propionate so not to stay waiting lots of weeks waiting for test e to kick in because it takes 7-8 weeks on me to kick in to much so i take test propionate that will kick in by week 3 in think!

what do you think about this cycle!
    2 days for prop lol 3 weeks? wtf?

test propionate will note kick in 2 days it wil take longer to fully kick in and start seeing good gains!!!!

Next.

test propionate will note kick in 2 days it wil take longer to fully kick in and start seeing good gains!!!!
    so regardless it reacts with the body in 2 days giving gains as long as u keeep shooting ed or eod.

taking 700mg test propionats is the same as taking 700mg test e ??????????

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    taking 700mg test propionats is the same as taking 700mg test e ??????????
    Test is test. The only thing that differentiates them from each other is their ester. Enanthate ester will take about 2-3 weeks to begin to take effect. Propinate ester will take effect in a matter of days, however, you'll need to be consistent with your shooting ED or EOD. With that in check I'd give it a week and a half to two weeks to notice results.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Next.

I love it when you say that. I think it and you say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I love it when you say that. I think it and you say it.

Yeah. I love it when kids like Arnold of Malta who have no clue what they are talking about tell me about AAS. I've only done like ~60 cycles in 23 years, so what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Test is test. The only thing that differentiates them from each other is their ester. Enanthate ester will take about 2-3 weeks to begin to take effect. Propinate ester will take effect in a matter of days, however, you'll need to be consistent with your shooting ED or EOD. With that in check I'd give it a week and a half to two weeks to notice results.
    i think youd notice results within a few days, ive done prop and im talking pumps, vascualarity, intensness, endurance, strength

your talking mass gains in 2-3 weeks right? 5 pounds.. 10 pounds.. however fast u gain weightor

Thread Information