Thread: Frontloading

msu16366 is offline Member

Frontloading

Cycle starts today.
    Test E 750 mgs for 11 weeks
    Deca 500mg for 10 weeks
    ANadrol 50/100 week 2-6 ( start after new years)

I was planning on frontloading hecne its a short cycle with these longer acting esters.
    DO you see a problem with that, and how should I frontload them
    1000 test E today, 1000 test E 1000 in 3.5 days

500 Deca today, 500 in 3 . 5 days.
    Than back to normal schedule.
    what do you think.
    I dont like to frontload because of added sides but I have plenty of novadex to keep them under control.
    Last edited by msu16366; 12-24-2005 at 10:05 AM.

or could I just get away with front loading 1000mg of test E today and 500 deca (6 cc's in the ass, merry christmas), and than go to normal schedule, I will be running the anadrol shortly so maybe one extra does today would suffice.

I see no point in frontloading.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Cycle starts today.
    Test E 750 mgs for 11 weeks
    Deca 500mg for 10 weeks
    ANadrol 50/100 week 2-6 ( start after new years)

I was planning on frontloading hecne its a short cycle with these longer acting esters.
    DO you see a problem with that, and how should I frontload them
    1000 test E today, 1000 test E 1000 in 3.5 days

500 Deca today, 500 in 3 . 5 days.
    Than back to normal schedule.
    what do you think.
    I dont like to frontload because of added sides but I have plenty of novadex to keep them under control.
    personanly i would not up the dose of the test E as a front load, if you wanted abit of a kick id use prop for the first few weeks to get everything going, ive done this in the past and had excellent gains, also why start drol in week 2? start it in week one,,just my opinion tho

well new years eve I have a wedding to go to, I dont plan on getting drunk, hence I am driving, but I may have a few.

well new years eve I have a wedding to go to, I dont plan on getting drunk, hence I am driving, but I may have a few.
    so let me get this right..your starting drol in week 2 because you have a wedding to go to on new years eve and you will be drinking??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Front loading is old school, I wouldnt bother, I have seen a few guys do it with no disernable result

perhaps,
    I dont plan on drinking but I may , just in case I will hold off on the anadrol
    My will power may not be as strong as I would like it to be at those kind of events

perhaps,
    I dont plan on drinking but I may , just in case I will hold off on the anadrol
    My will power may not be as strong as I would like it to be at those kind of events
    cant say much to that!!!! BUT id concentrate on your cycle and not about drinking for one night

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    so let me get this right..your starting drol in week 2 because you have a wedding to go to on new years eve and you will be drinking??

Priorities Marcus!!!!! Priorities!!!!!!!!!!

well after thinking I am not going to drink at all this new years eve or until after cycle. I have no need to frontload now because I am going to start everything today as originally planned.
    Thanks for the advice, I am not giong to change my cycle around for one fuking night.
    Let the games begin.
    should I take saw palemeto (prostate) in conjuctiom with my milk thistle.

well after thinking I am not going to drink at all this new years eve or until after cycle. I have no need to frontload now because I am going to start everything today as originally planned.
    Thanks for the advice, I am not giong to change my cycle around for one fuking night.
    Let the games begin.

Yes, take them together.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Let the games begin.
    yer saw palmetto is good stuff, i take it yr round!

Also if u wna frontload, dont use long estered injectables like deca and test e, becoz it wont really do a lot.

Now my wife is so happy I am done drinking she is buying me some igf lr3 for christmas.

Now my wife is so happy I am done drinking she is buying me some igf lr3 for christmas.
    Cool wife!!

Also I usually take 10mg of nolvadex throughout cycle an increase it during PCT> I have been reading the perfect beast and found out that estrogen is a key role in making a anabolic state. Should I keep taking 10mgs nolvadex, or hold off until gyno symptoms occur.

Plus vitamin B6 at 200 mg's for the deca gyno I believe

was it 1 gram of milk thistle

100mgs is fine. 1000mgs (a gram) is a waste.

NYC
    100 mgs is only 1/2 a pill of my milk thistle, are your sure, they are 175 mgs per pill. I thought it was 1000mgs, on the bottle it says to take 1 pill 3 times daily.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Also if u wna frontload, dont use long estered injectables like deca and test e, becoz it wont really do a lot.

I've always agreed with everything you have always said James except for this. The purpose of frontloading is to get more out of the longer esters. I dont see any reason to frontload a short ester like prop. Lets say you are taking 500mgs of Prop, it kicks in relatively quick and is releasing 500mgs of active test. If injecting 500mgs of lets say Test E. It will be 6-8 weeks before the same amount if test is released. I have done calculations on Roidcalc.com with these numbers and it states the amount released and amount active. It took all the way to week 8 to have the same amount of test released that it would have at week 2 by frontloading. There was a great thread on this several months ago I"ll try to dig it up. These calculations matched the ones on that imparticluar thread.

Not being a hypocrite but i have tried frontloading and didnt really like it. I do have to say that I felt the Test E kick in within 2 weeks which is amazing. But my results came to quick hold at about week 8 or so. I wasnt really gaining after that mark and was really disappointed. That was my first and last run................

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I've always agreed with everything you have always said James except for this. The purpose of frontloading is to get more out of the longer esters. I dont see any reason to frontload a short ester like prop. Lets say you are taking 500mgs of Prop, it kicks in relatively quick and is releasing 500mgs of active test. If injecting 500mgs of lets say Test E. It will be 6-8 weeks before the same amount if test is released. I have done calculations on Roidcalc.com with these numbers and it states the amount released and amount active. It took all the way to week 8 to have the same amount of test released that it would have at week 2 by frontloading. There was a great thread on this several months ago I"ll try to dig it up. These calculations matched the ones on that imparticluar thread.

Not being a hypocrite but i have tried frontloading and didnt really like it. I do have to say that I felt the Test E kick in within 2 weeks which is amazing. But my results came to quick hold at about week 8 or so. I wasnt really gaining after that mark and was really disappointed. That was my first and last run................
    To be fair bro u gave exactly the reason I dont think its very good in this reply!

Oh and i like it when others have different opinions to me, its the differing views that make this board so good!

Liver Support

THey all say to take 1 gram of milk thistle, and thats what I remember taking before,
    anyways thanks for the help guys, I just need to go buy some saw palemeto and B6 and a few syringes and I am good to go.
    Thanks again,
    I will be keeping a cycle log of this cycle starting tommarow.

Liver Support

THey all say to take 1 gram of milk thistle, and thats what I remember taking before,
    anyways thanks for the help guys, I just need to go buy some saw palemeto and B6 and a few syringes and I am good to go.
    Thanks again,
    I will be keeping a cycle log of this cycle starting tommarow.
    Bro the amount of milk thistle isnt the important bit, its how much silymarin u get!

, its the differing views that make this board so good!

That's the statement of the year James!!!! If we all agreed on the same thing then we'd all be huge. I always love to agree with people, especially knowledgable members as yourself buddy..............

Bro the amount of milk thistle isnt the important bit, its how much silymarin u get!

mine are standardized to 140mg of silymarin per pill

Jayhova, ive got to disagree, i havent calculated it like yourself all i have is the experience of front loading, ive tried many ways and methods, and i see no point in upping the dose of his main test for the first few weeks like he said he wanted to do, ive tried this afew times and didnt really see much of a difference except alittle more water, but like i said if he front loaded for the first few weeks of his cycle with prop along with his main test which is test E he will see dramtic results, ive done this many times and works great, the prop starts to kick straight away and then when your just coming of the prop the test E is rocking, personaly i think this would be a good addtion to his cycle especaily if its not that long, have you tried this method or is it something you have read? please let me know your own experiences with front loading

Jayhova, ive got to disagree, i havent calculated it like yourself all i have is the experience of front loading, ive tried many ways and methods, and i see no point in upping the dose of his main test for the first few weeks like he said he wanted to do, ive tried this afew times and didnt really see much of a difference except alittle more water, but like i said if he front loaded for the first few weeks of his cycle with prop along with his main test which is test E he will see dramtic results, ive done this many times and works great, the prop starts to kick straight away and then when your just coming of the prop the test E is rocking, personaly i think this would be a good addtion to his cycle especaily if its not that long, have you tried this method or is it something you have read? please let me know your own experiences with front loading

There is absolutely nothing in your comment that I could ever disagree with. I agree 100% with all of it as I've kickstarted cylces with prop until getting the full effect of a longer ester. Perfectly said and I totally agree marcus.
    I decided to frontload my last cycle after much research. When I came across Roidcalc.com I took the time to input my cycle both with and without the frontload. There was a big difference in the numbers as far as the amount injected .vs. amount that was active and released. After viewing these numbers I decided to give it a shot. I ran about 14 weeks of 750mgs of Test E and 600mgs of EQ, along with other things. The Test E and EQ were frontloaded at 1500mgs and 1200mgs for the first week. I do have to say that I felt it kick in very quick but then died out unbelievably fast, for that reason I wont do it again. What happened to me physically was the opposite of the calculations that I recieved. I do feel as if I would have gotten better results just running a steady dose and prop the intial few weeks.
    If there's science to back something up I will do it. But do have to say that personal feedback is my favorite. That's a huge reason why I"m part of these boards.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 12-24-2005 at 12:42 PM.

There is absolutely nothing in your comment that I could ever disagree with. I agree 100% with all of it as I've kickstarted cylces with prop until getting the full effect of a longer ester. Perfectly said and I totally agree marcus.
    I decided to frontload my last cycle after much research. When I came across Roidcalc.com I took the time to input my cycle both with and without the frontload. There was a big difference in the numbers as far as the amount injected .vs. amount that was active and released. After viewing these numbers I decided to give it a shot. I ran about 14 weeks of 750mgs of Test E and 600mgs of EQ, along with other things. The Test E and EQ were frontloaded at 1500mgs and 1200mgs for the first week. I do have to say that I felt it kick in very quick but then died out unbelievably fast, for that reason I wont do it again. What happened to me physically was the opposite of the calculations that I recieved. I do feel as if I would have gotten better results just running a steady dose and prop the intial few weeks.
    If there's science to back something up I will do it. But do have to say that personal feedback is my favorite. That's a huge reason why I"m part of these boards.
    i thought you didnt agree with front loading long ester with shorter acting gear,,,i must of read it wrong,,,no probs mate

i thought you didnt agree with front loading long ester with shorter acting gear,,,i must of read it wrong,,,no probs mate

I think I figured out where we are confused here. It's all in the terminology of the word "Frontload." After reading your comment Marcus I could totally see where you thought I was contridicting myself.

When I used the term "frontload" I was pertaining to doubling the dose the first week only then resuming with a regular steady dose for the remaining weeks. Frontloading to me is loading up a longer ester in the front trying to get more out of it quicker. When others used the term frontload they used it in a sense where they took prop and used it for the first 3 weeks or so while waiting for the longer esters to kick in. I totally understand now. I think we were all confused for a minute that why were were contridicting each other. I love it when things work out. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think I figured out where we are confused here. It's all in the terminology of the word "Frontload." After reading your comment Marcus I could totally see where you thought I was contridicting myself.

When I used the term "frontload" I was pertaining to doubling the dose the first week only then resuming with a regular steady dose for the remaining weeks. Frontloading to me is loading up a longer ester in the front trying to get more out of it quicker. When others used the term frontload they used it in a sense where they took prop and used it for the first 3 weeks or so while waiting for the longer esters to kick in. I totally understand now. I think we were all confused for a minute that why were were contridicting each other. I love it when things work out. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    no probs, totaly understand
    merry xmas to all

took my first inject today along with the anadrol , how long until the anadrol will kick in.

how long until the anadrol will kick in.
    Just a couple of days my lad. Within' a week you'll really be feeling it.

Thread Information