AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Ha ha......need a wing man!

Alright fellas!

I've been hanging around this forum for about 3 months now and i just registered at the beggining of this month. I've learned more in the 3 months hanging here than i have in the few years spend researching the pro's and con's of AS. Every time i think i have an idea someone comes along and spoiles it for me....lol. I need someone to PM me and give me an idea of what would be best for me. I'm really interested in "bigkev's" advise on the EQ/Test En 400mg of each per week for 10 weeks. (you've been a great help to bigkev...thanks!) But is this going to be a cycle that a fist timer should use or what? And can the gains be kept (or most of it at least)? I'm fucking hurting for ideas and for a helpful direction to the gear. I know i'm a newbie, but man i have a burning desire to be the best i can! I've reached my natural limit (i know this cause i train harder than 95% of the "big guys" in my gym, and my diet is supurb!) I just can't get any stronger or bigger and it fucking sucks! I'm 21 155lbs 5' 7" i've topped out at 105lb dumbell presses, 405 squat, 85lb dumbell military press, and 180lbs T-bar rows, all for reps of 6. Still this isn't good enough for me...my definition and size is good, but i know i would be happier with 15-20lbs more muscle on me. Please, Help a brother out here....i got the desire to do it, but still lacking some knowledge to start it. You guys have been HELPFUL is every way, so i hope someone will take that extra step and stick a hand out to me!
    You all FUCKING ROCK...keep up the great help, cause there are many guys like me out there looking for you guys to take them under their wing and show them what you know!

I'm here to listen and learn!

Thank to all you STUDS for taking the time to read this!

bump...i need some more replies fellas

lol......please!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I have too agree, that cycle will make you very happy, and you will keep most of your gains. What all do want to know? Go with the big man's advice, he wont steer you wrong

Yeah i fugured bigkev wouldn't! He has been really good help for me. (good looking out Bigkev!...thanks bro!) I hope to get some veins sticking out like hoses off this cycle too! Thanks for reading fellas!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Big Kev,s never pointed someone in the wrong direction,EQ and Test for 10 weeks is what I,m doing for my first!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    That cycle will do you very well indeed bro. Eat well, rest well, train hard.
    Word to the wise, guys shouldn't refer to other guys as STUDS. Something to think about unless of course you swing the other way.

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    lol!!!!!!!!!1

good one Nathan....ha ha

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Should do well @ 400mg per week of each, just keep in find depending on ester of test you use gains will probably not start until 3-4 weeks into cycle. Could always add in 30-40mg of d-ball per day for 1st 4 weeks to jump start things.

Thread Information